Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68544 times)
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:27:34 PM

Be careful, because the first "bonusday" does not last 24 hour. As you can see in artemine.org, it starts at 5pmUTC and it ends 12pmUTC, so it lasts only 7 hours. Second day starts at midnight.
Thank you a lot for warning. Because I thought to buy tomorrow.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

Be careful, because the first "bonusday" does not last 24 hour. As you can see in artemine.org, it starts at 5pmUTC and it ends 12pmUTC, so it lasts only 7 hours. Second day starts at midnight.
Thank you a lot for warning. Because I thought to buy tomorrow.
Yes thanks for that i also took notice of that Smiley
vobid

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

Huh? ICO starts in 04:28 hours and first day bonus ends in 1 day 11:26:32hours. In my calculation this means it runs 1 day + 7 hours. I already have my MNE setup so I can contribute at the start anyway. But I don't think you are correct with the time! First day ends september 15th at 12PM UTC if I can read correctly!
Gliferas

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

lol are you retarded?

First day bonus will last for 1 day and 7 hours, not 7 hours. Means it will last for 31 hours!!!!!

I can't understand how people fail to do basic math, really. Go back to school!
KenM

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:15:46 PM

lol are you retarded?

First day bonus will last for 1 day and 7 hours, not 7 hours. Means it will last for 31 hours!!!!!

The bad math was probably an accident, your poor manners certainly weren't.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

lol are you retarded?

Yeah bad manners, no doubt. He could be right though. The confusion stems from how the countdown is displayed. It says "1 day xx:xx:xx", and below that it says " Day 2 - Day 10", so we were thinking that the "1 day" meant "Day 1". Instead it is just part of the countdown. It was an honest mistake.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

@Minereum / dev :

Here is a recap of the question we are interesting for.

1 - So just to clarify, if we want to have multiple genesis addresses, so we can sell one later on, we would need to contribute using multiple 'myetherwallet' addresses too ?

2 - If I sell a Genesis Address, do I keep my ETH-Address and the contract is converted to the buyers ETH-Wallet? Otherwise I can´t be sure that the seller burns the private key from that wallet.

3 - Since the self mining contract is tied to Ethereum mining blocks what then happens when Ethereum switch to POS ? will the self mining contract cease to work? according to many people ETH POS is to commence soon !

4 - Can explain with more details and some examples the ARTEMINE public mining ?

5 - I let the community to maintain the list and add the nexts questions :-).

Thanks for you reply.

Most of these simple questions are still not answered, I can´t understand why.
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

lol are you retarded?

Yeah bad manners, no doubt. He could be right though. The confusion stems from how the countdown is displayed. It says "1 day xx:xx:xx", and below that it says " Day 2 - Day 10", so we were thinking that the "1 day" meant "Day 1". Instead it is just part of the countdown. It was an honest mistake.
Yes, it is exactly what uou mean : a simple confusion.
Thank you for the precision.
The "Day 1" is a part of the countdown and we have to undestand "1 day and 10 hours xx minutes yy seconds".

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

@Minereum / dev :

1 - So just to clarify, if we want to have multiple genesis addresses, so we can sell one later on, we would need to contribute using multiple 'myetherwallet' addresses too ?

2 - If I sell a Genesis Address, do I keep my ETH-Address and the contract is converted to the buyers ETH-Wallet? Otherwise I can´t be sure that the seller burns the private key from that wallet.

3 - Since the self mining contract is tied to Ethereum mining blocks what then happens when Ethereum switch to POS ? will the self mining contract cease to work? according to many people ETH POS is to commence soon !

4 - Can explain with more details and some examples the ARTEMINE public mining ?

Thanks for you reply.

Proof of stake shouldn't really mess with the genesis mining imo

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

Let's say I have 100 mined MNE on a genesis address wallet.

Can I send those MNE to the ARTE ico address from the same wallet, or do I have to move the MNE first to another wallet?

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

Nothing like a bullshit 60 billion dollar drop in the market to kick off this ICO, load up boys n girls! Sad
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

@Minereum / dev :

Thanks for you reply.

This is a great list of questions regarding Artemine, dev PLEASE respond as these are all vital for investors to understand.
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Is there any problem if I use the address of my minereum genesis address to send MNE?
cointalkingmachine

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:35:59 PM

Sigh, I did tell you that everybody would be dumping on ICO day. People came to the same realisation that I did. Things cannot rise in value if there is no intrinsic reason for people to buy other than pure speculation.

I have not re-bought some MNE since the price is $2.71 way down from the $4.14 when I sold at. I actually do genuinely like the concept of creating my own concurrency and that is why I am buying into ART. There is actually some value attached to ART.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

Sigh, I did tell you that everybody would be dumping on ICO day. People came to the same realisation that I did. Things cannot rise in value if there is no intrinsic reason for people to buy other than pure speculation.

I have not re-bought some MNE since the price is $2.71 way down from the $4.14 when I sold at. I actually do genuinely like the concept of creating my own concurrency and that is why I am buying into ART. There is actually some value attached to ART.

Took the words right out of my mouth  Cheesy Minereum will rise again in the future, no doubt, but they're gonna need to have a full working app and lottery to pass the ATH, but with the lower supply it's gonna be able to go up a lot faster IMO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

Are you completely delusional?  Do you think the drop in Minereum price might be related to the fact the entire market lost 35% of it's value in about 7 days?  Not sure why people blame small time alt coin value drops when it's really much much larger than that...
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Day 1 hasn't even started.... Come back after day 1 and see just how much you missed out on..
cointalkingmachine

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

Everybody that wants MNE already has mine.
We are seeing the drop in MNE because the speculators are finally leaving and the price of MNE is now reaching the point it should be.

I am going to but in a little bit of my money in MNE since it is so cheap now.
taitruong

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

@Minereum / dev :

Thanks for you reply.

Maybe Dev has sold off MNE and left.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

Is there any Airdrop event during the ICO or I'll just missed it? I love minereum project and I will definitely support this ICO with minereum base. This will be a huge success. I hope there is a bounty program to get free tokens. Smiley

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: