Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68553 times)
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

I buy MNE for invest in ARTEMINE , im ready for 14 september Smiley .

Me too. How much MNE are you putting into ARTE?

I hodl 143MNE, of which i'll probably sell 33MNE for hopefully 10 to 15$ so that I get my money out with a nice profit, and 110MNE will be used for an ART genesis address with 11.000 ART

Similar plan to me. I'm doing 440 MNE to buy ARTE spread across 11 addresses in case I want to sell any addresses in future. Then I'm doing one address with 220 for ARTE. My remaining 170 MNE I'm going to try and sell once the price peaks.

Right I think I heard you say that before, maybe I'll divide my ART into 2 or 3 addresses as well so I can sell one or two.

Yeah, I'd advise that gives you more room to manoeuvre in future.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiva.India

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

Can anyone help me to buy in ICO. I have MNE coins in Live coin(exchange) using them how to buy Artemine and how i will receive the tokens .Please help me
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Can anyone help me to buy in ICO. I have MNE coins in Live coin(exchange) using them how to buy Artemine and how i will receive the tokens .Please help me

Create a wallet on myetherwallet, and transfer your MNE to that wallet. It's quite easy and all the necessary steps can be found here:
https://www.minereum.com/howtouse

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
lamouche23

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

Interesting project   Cheesy
I like the principle
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

You must transfer your coins from Livecoin to Myetherwallet because sending any coins from exchange wallet could lead to lose them while you don't have any access to your private keys. There are some useful links how to create wallet there.

https://myetherwallet.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-do-i-create-a-new-wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phht73IvUDI
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

Why search button again dont working?
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

I didn't keep watching Artemine when the discussions were started earlier. Right now, I'm thinking about joining the ICO.

There are 1 Million+ a few MNE tokens available.

There should be some 15 to 20 % of the MNE tokens not accessible by users who used exchange addresses and forgot to store the privkey and other concerns. Rounding up, there should be a maximum of 800K MNE is available. If all those 800K MNE Is invested into Artemine on September 14, then there are 80K x 1000 ARTE = 80 M ARTE can be the maximum number of tokens to be produced in 63 years. This is the maximum. Many MNE holders don't invest all of their holdings right into the ICO. So, the total could be less at the end of the first day ICO prediction. The final result will be in next year which will end up in huge profit. Patience is the key to mint profit from MNE and ARTE besides the 'cons and concerns' raised by other users. I see more positive outlook than the negligible concerns.

I wish to see your point of view.

cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

Dutch ANN thread is now available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168690.0
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

I didn't keep watching Artemine when the discussions were started earlier. Right now, I'm thinking about joining the ICO.

There should be some 15 to 20 % of the MNE tokens not accessible by users who used exchange addresses and forgot to store the privkey and other concerns. Rounding up, there should be a maximum of 800K MNE is available. If all those 800K MNE Is invested into Artemine on September 14, then there are 80K x 1000 ARTE = 80 M ARTE can be the maximum number of tokens to be produced in 63 years. This is the maximum. Many MNE holders don't invest all of their holdings right into the ICO. So, the total could be less at the end of the first day ICO prediction. The final result will be in next year which will end up in huge profit. Patience is the key to mint profit from MNE and ARTE besides the 'cons and concerns' raised by other users. I see more positive outlook than the negligible concerns.

I predict around 300k Mne will be used throughout the ico.... Arte should be very valuable in the near future.. On the other hand there will be 300k less Mne available on the market.. And when the app launches late this year price shall skyrocket
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:44:17 PM

I predict around 300k Mne will be used throughout the ico.... Arte should be very valuable in the near future.. On the other hand there will be 300k less Mne available on the market.. And when the app launches late this year price shall skyrocket

If that would be the case, then there should be 30M +/- ARTE in total to be mined. As you said, it will be a much higher profit than I think. The following days are crucial to think about moving MNE into ARTE ico to unleash the treasure.
HerthaYid

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:44:43 PM

Lets say 200k MNE is burned in the ICO, that would mean only 864 ART are mined every day. Most of which would probably not be sold on exchanges. Surely the price potential for ART is pretty huge? What happens on the first few weeks? Will there simply be no ART available, unless people sell their daily coins?
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:53:34 PM

Cant decide how to split my MNE between MNE and ARTE.  Huh
Probably 60-70% will go into ARTE.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

I think prices could definitely see a nice rise the upcoming days as people try to buy more and more ART, IF the marketingcampaign is succesful. When the app and lottery will be launched, prices could hit the high 20's or even 30's IMO

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

I think everyone is looking at this completely wrong..... Everyone is talking about raising as much as possible for a successful ico.. Well this isn't a typical ico.. I don't see the need for money for the project.. Look at Mne.. Free airdrop.. And the project has moved on accordingly...

If the dev needed money for the ico then why only accept Mne... (Yes he accepts Eth but come on) and the Mne will be burned. Again nothing raised for ico...

Stop wondering why there aren't bounties and campaigns, they aren't needed, he isn't trying to raise hundreds of millions of dollars like other icos....

This is a coin offering, but instead of being free, you need to show support of his other project that will work side by side with this one.
primipapa

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

Where is Artemine?

https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

Artemine isn't the only ICO not listed there, it really doesn't matter. What matters is their marketing isn't being done right

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

both ANN translation on japanese and chinese are up! Kiss Kiss

japanese ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169076.msg21736537#msg21736537

chinese ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169046.msg21736200#msg21736200

- Olivia

* PM for Japanese Translations *
mari4nn3

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

GJ olivia

cryptoking758

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

This is a coin offering, but instead of being free, you need to show support of his other project that will work side by side with this one.

Yeah, show your support by pumping his previous shitcoin so that he can unload it on you at a premium while you think you're getting a steal of a deal on his new "ico". In no time, the project will be dropped, neither coin will have value, and you will have traded your worthless yet temporarily valuable MNE away for even more worthless ARTE.

I for one am stocking up on MNE to sell to you in a few days. I'll follow up in a month and let you know what kind of prices I dumped at :-)

No one is saying the price wont go up. It just wont go up for the right reasons. Sheep.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

Yeah, show your support by pumping his previous shitcoin so that he can unload it on you at a premium while you think you're getting a steal of a deal on his new "ico". In no time, the project will be dropped, neither coin will have value, and you will have traded your worthless yet temporarily valuable MNE away for even more worthless ARTE.

I for one am stocking up on MNE to sell to you in a few days. I'll follow up in a month and let you know what kind of prices I dumped at :-)

No one is saying the price wont go up. It just wont go up for the right reasons. Sheep.

I guess you haven't read their roadmap/whitepaper. Also, you clearly made this account to spread some FUD, I wonder why

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: