Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
cryptogangsta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Nobody cares about these sites, all we care about is if you are working to get listed on coinmarketcap.com?Huh

Don't worry DEV, NOBODY expects you to respond to any of our concerns or questions ever. 

The "mystery" man hasn't traded ARTE back and forth with his buddy or his second account yet today to keep the volume up.....  Whats up?

Did CMC reject you?

NONE OF THESE SITES SHOW MARKET CAP OR CIRCULATING SUPPLY ..

ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ARTE ON COINMARKETCAP.COM OR NOT???

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FN TOOL??

WHY CAN'T YOU NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS??
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

Volume collapsed on Livecoin after leaving it alone by someone.
It's very strange to manipulate market on volumes about 1000000 coins from March 03 till March 12 and now just drop it.

Personally I receive all my investment back on last (and first at all) hype.
But there is still a lot of space for coin movement on exchanges.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Artemine may will perform well with the rebound of market. At this moment is suffering of lack of support on livecoin. It is better to keep holding and let others know about ICO factory to make it popular. There is no sense to sell this cheap and to damage the buy wall which is supporting for now.
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

looks good, good luck!
den_penta

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

Right now smart contract doesn't work.
I'm checking mined, or 'availableBalanceOf' (for my statistics file daily) and can't get any answer now.

If I check my wallet -> everything is O.K.
Total amount on Genesis address is right.

skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

I tried to find the ICO price for this topic, but I couldn't. Can you tell me what's the price of arte's creation address? For example, how much do you get 1 ether?
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I tried to find the ICO price for this topic, but I couldn't. Can you tell me what's the price of arte's creation address? For example, how much do you get 1 ether?

Majority of the people invested MNE into this project that is why I don't remember exactly but I put the link below so you can find the exact price it was based on day.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.msg21701922#msg21701922
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

the first day 1eth=1000 ARTE , the last day 1ETH= 333ARTE, One month, decreasing
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

There is big question mark on the future of initial coin offerings (ICO's) and upcoming regulations will tighten for people to run such fund raising campaigns. Whereas Artemine is designed as factory to produce such ICO's though none reputable project picked it up. I will say still is time to redefine the direction and spend sources on something useful. Developers are talented but should understand we have reached this far.
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

Right now smart contract doesn't work.
I'm checking mined, or 'availableBalanceOf' (for my statistics file daily) and can't get any answer now.

If I check my wallet -> everything is O.K.
Total amount on Genesis address is right.

Looks like the read smart contract function from Etherscan have a failure.
When you read the Contract at MEW you can see your  'availableBalanceOf'

Use in the MEW Contracts Tab

Contract Address
Code:
0x5f6e7fb7fe92ea7822472bb0e8f1be60d6a4ea50
ABI / JSON Interface
Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentEthBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"setGenesisAddress","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMiningSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"TotalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"BuyGenesis","outputs":[],"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"availableBalanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"Balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_caller","type":"address"}],"name":"setGenesisCallerAddress","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"maxSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisRewardPerBlock","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisSalesPriceCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"weiPrice","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetGenesisBuyPrice","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"IsGenesisAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"stopSetup","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"MinedBlocks","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMineCallsCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"InitialBlockCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMiningReward","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"isSetupRunning","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisSalesCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisCallerAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"PublicMine","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_address","type":"address"}],"name":"GenesisBuyPrice","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"TotalGenesisAddresses","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"}],"name":"TransferGenesis","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"GenesisTransfersCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"supply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisAddressTransfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"price","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"supply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisAddressSale","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"price","type":"uint256"}],"name":"GenesisBuyPriceHistory","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"PublicMined","type":"event"}]

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
den_penta

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Thank you -doubleU- !
Everything works well trough MEW.

But it is strange that common etherscan have problems with contract.

About initial ARTE price:
at least at Sep 14 and 15 it was 1MNE=100ARTE.
I've bought some thousands for my genesis in this two days with such nice price.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:56 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:05:45 PM by Luvr1000

I apologize for the question, but I nowhere can I find information about the sale of coins, they are already traded on stock exchanges or not yet, I'm interested in the company
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

You can trade Arte at this time on https://www.livecoin.net/.

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
krackerman

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

I have never seen a more inactive developer in Crypto. No interest in getting listed on coinmarketcap. No interest in getting listing on other exchanges. Promotes the same paid article, repeatedly. And now since it took so long to get the ico factory rolled out it is old news, old technology.

Self mining is useless without a purpose.

Short of this being a secretive project of Satoshi, it is doomed. Better yet, it is done.
kjust

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

I have never seen a more inactive developer in Crypto. No interest in getting listed on coinmarketcap. No interest in getting listing on other exchanges. Promotes the same paid article, repeatedly. And now since it took so long to get the ico factory rolled out it is old news, old technology.

Short of this being a secretive project of Satoshi, it is doomed. Better yet, it is done.
Finally someone telling the truth, it was just a last attempt to pump another worthless shitcoin. Here's the link https://coinlaunch.market/coincreator/ to the service that covers both mne and arte proposals, its working with metamask with a very friendly interface and it's free to use. I don't even know why dev is still here. He could disappear right after the ICO. There are no reasons for this tokens to exist.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Finally someone telling the truth, it was just a last attempt to pump another worthless shitcoin. Here's the link https://coinlaunch.market/coincreator/ to the service that covers both mne and arte proposals, its working with metamask with a very friendly interface and it's free to use. I don't even know why dev is still here. He could disappear right after the ICO. There are no reasons for this tokens to exist.

Yes, it's true. It was really good move to pump MNE. But the worse thing, that there was investors invested ETH in Artemine project.

cryptogangsta

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

For real DEV, why are you suck a FN TOOL?

What a shit coin.

At least you and your boys could pump the volume again so people can exit.

Clearly it was you and your boys doing it.  NOBODY is that dumb.
thefifthseal

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Any future updates we should be expecting for Artemine?
den_penta

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

Their roadmap was finished on Feb 2018  Grin

There is no future  Roll Eyes

But if sometimes whale will move some thousands of coins... why not...
"Stand and deliver, oh, or the devil he may take ya" ©

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

I wasn't checking this thread for some time and now i saw the genesis trading thing which is a complete joke. I was expecting a smart contract which you can do everything in the website, instead of this just a shitty interface with no show on arte/eth ratio. Dev is a complete joke.

https://artemine.org/GenesisTrading/ is the shittiest thing on the world.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: