Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:50:59 PM

Yes of course, this an investment that we can gained huge profit in the future.
Investment is one way of multiplying our capital, getting invested with bitcoin is expected for a big rewards in the coming days especially if we make it for a long term investment.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

I think investing your money on bitcoin is wise decision. Unstable as it is, the value always goes higher, more often than not. Someday, your priced bitcoin might even make you a rich man. However, if you're skeptical about it, you can simply earn money through signature campaign or offering services. That way, you will not invest your money, but only your time and efforts and you can always sell your earned BTC immediately; if the stability bothers you that much.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:18:44 PM

For ne bitcoin is great place for investing my money that I earn from my  regular
job. I always try to explain that I invest in other crypto related projects, and I wrote
that in my comments cause I like to point out that fact. Bitcoin opens a door to
blockchain and from blockchain people are making many applications and earning
a lot of money.
   I advise others around me to invest money with me, just amounts that they can
afford to wait before profit start to come. They do not hear me, but I am persistent.
This is the future, and cryptosystem will grow and bitcoin with many alt-coins will
be more represented in everyday usage around the world. That can just mean that
prices in long term will grow and we should invest now when time is right.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:58:28 AM

I believe the answer is yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Buying bitcoin with your money can be profitable especially that bitcoin now is increasing, it means that with every dollar it increases you make extra money without doing any effort. I feel bad that i missed the chance of buying bitcoin after china ban because now it is very expensive.
Bitcoin is always the best option to invest your money because it helps a lot to its investor, one can use it as currency as well as investment to earn money and there are a lot of people whose lives are relaying in bitcoin and bitcoin is basically the mode of income fir them you may invest in bitcoin now but this time prices are high wait for some minor dump to invest.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

I too believe bitcoin.All the bitcoin user had believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best way to inverse your money. If you have unwanted or excess money means, just inverse it in bitcoin and keep that for some months and then sell when the price reach maximum, you will get double of invested money.

Dude, the right term is "invest" and not "inverse". Inversing money means something else. And your logic is ridiculous. Bitcoin is not suitable for short-term investment. If you invest in Bitcoin for short term, then there is no guarantee that you will get good returns in such a short term. Because Bitcoin is so volatile that it can go down by 10% in just one day.
Short term in Bitcoin only speculation and also only speculators want to buy Bitcoin for this purpose. They do not understand the nature of the cryptocurrency market and the price of Bitcoin recently, they just care the price of Bitcoin has gained a lot of value and they do not want to miss any opportunity get rich from it at now.
For a common person, the only thing that matters in any sort of investment is profits. Am I right? Bitcoin gives that profit and more than that anyone can expect. It has produced millionaire and many people are enjoying a stable life just due to this digital currency. Nobody can challenge this fact. So if we are getting what we want and it is not illegal, why would not we invest in bitcoin?
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:36:27 PM

Yes,it is good to invest in bitcoin.It will give you good profit than banks.
Investing into bitcoin is different than in the banks, banks takes money and then use it and when anyone will cash out they give a minor profit on it whereas bitcoin Is versatile and more profitable, it gives all to its investor regardless to the region or amount he have and bitcoin is the best option to invest because bitcoin allows this to use the investment as currency and it is not confined to any building.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Yes its a good way for investment a lot of people became rich and so much interested with it..and bitcoin gives a brighter future to all Smiley Kiss
Bitcoin is not only a good way of investing money but a very good way of investing money. With the advancement in technology, things have changed very much and similar thing happened in the world of currency. This concept of digital currency is very much unique and it has helped so many of its investors in making a very good amount of profit.

So far, bitcoin is the best investment in terms of giving profits and time. Can you just believe this, it has crossed 5k dollars recently and I am now wondering about bitcoin price before the fork. It will definitely something more than 6k dollars and believe me this is some huge amount, especially when converted into fiat of developing or underdeveloped countries. Making extra 2k to 3k dollars within two months is not a bad idea.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:59:51 PM

I will definitely say YES to this topic question, especially now that the bitcoin is growing so fast and successfully no wonder the ones who first invest in bitcoin are already rich state right now, I envy them. But will still continue  to track the bitcoin status every now and then  for I am one of the believers of bitcoins continuous success.

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

I too believe bitcoin.All the bitcoin user had believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best way to inverse your money. If you have unwanted or excess money means, just inverse it in bitcoin and keep that for some months and then sell when the price reach maximum, you will get double of invested money.

Dude, the right term is "invest" and not "inverse". Inversing money means something else. And your logic is ridiculous. Bitcoin is not suitable for short-term investment. If you invest in Bitcoin for short term, then there is no guarantee that you will get good returns in such a short term. Because Bitcoin is so volatile that it can go down by 10% in just one day.
Short term in Bitcoin only speculation and also only speculators want to buy Bitcoin for this purpose. They do not understand the nature of the cryptocurrency market and the price of Bitcoin recently, they just care the price of Bitcoin has gained a lot of value and they do not want to miss any opportunity get rich from it at now.
For a common person, the only thing that matters in any sort of investment is profits. Am I right? Bitcoin gives that profit and more than that anyone can expect. It has produced millionaire and many people are enjoying a stable life just due to this digital currency. Nobody can challenge this fact. So if we are getting what we want and it is not illegal, why would not we invest in bitcoin?
Yeah i totally agree with your point out there. Many people had assumed that they can be too, but the reality is that as of now if you are a late adopter, of you really want to earn huge amount of money without doing something is to believe in bitcoins potential and hold for it as an investment. There are also some do short trades for short profits, and i guess there are multiple ways to earn using bitcoin, without only depending on bitcoin, but as expected lots of risk involved.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
If you are hesitating to invest your money in bitcoin thinking that your investment will just go to waste, try watching videos on youtube about investing in bitcoin. There are lots of experts in trading/investing there that could clarify your doubts in investments. You'll learn some tips that you could use so that you can have good investments on different coins too.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:15:02 AM

Simple putted answer is yes. Early buyers (on this i mean when price was much lower in 2014) made huge profit price back then was around 200 dollars if i recall.
So we all expect to see price goes high, so is it good time to buy probably but not in small amount cuz price is high for someone and for someone is low.

Is bitcoin good investment, yes and probably the best one ever.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

For me is a big YES, investing here is a good decision because the rate now of btc rapidly up high compared last few months how much more if you put here your money about a years. Every now a days bitcoin was continuously moving up theres no reason not to invest here.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

For me its good to invest in bitcoin because we all know that the value of bitcoin is continuous increasing and make more profit in the future, bitcoin will not be worthless instead more new people are now starting to support and invest in bitcoin for their future. But do not risk all your fund here just invest the amount that you can afford to lose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

I think it's proven over the years that its a good investment. But is it a good investment now? we have a  hard fork which is coming up and that could negatively affect the price. I would hold off for now and wait and see what happens.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

every investment must be calculative coz investments are subject to risk, there is no single investment that will guarantee you a certain profit or no loss. But as the medium on investment Bitcoin is perfect if you know the market well, you are calculative and you know when to buy or when to sell.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

Bitcoin is totally a good way to invest your money. AS you can see, by buying bitcoin in the last month, you would have earned more than 50% profit from your initial capital. Therefore, keep buying bitcoin when you see the low price so that you can have a big money in the future. Wikileaks's CEO has invested a lot of money into bitcoin and he has received a huge amount of money
jasonjm

Activity: 1274
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

Yes! bitcoin is a great investment and you can earn huge amount of profit if you invested in bitcoin at the right time and have enough patience to hold them for up to one year. Just see the trend this year and last 2 or 3 years, there is a huge change in price and people who buy bitcoin about 6 or 7 month ago earn huge amount of profit. So just invest in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bakul idu

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

I think, way the best investment was to keep his gold, , for a price gold is the price most stable than others.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:24:43 PM

Sure, Bitcoin  is one of the best and most profitable methods of investing our money. It is also really safe to invest in Bitcoin because it is the most stable crypto currency and having the highest price and value, and also its community is really big and its supporting this currency.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

For me it is always a good way if we invested in both centralized and decentralized assets because we can't tell how long these two will survive so much better if we are balanced. We really have a lot of different kinds of reasons varying from the social status were from into how and what lifestyle we had. It's all up to you on what side you chose but make sure you will never regret about your decission in the future. Take note that cryptocurrencies are only for digital world transactions and fiat money is a physical asset we need every now and then. But as technology advances we can now use both whatever we want. All of it always depends on us.
Bitcoins is the revolutionary investment which converts your invested money into the bundle of profit in no time and yes it is one of the best to invest in it, anyone can invest into it regardless to region and regardless to the class.

And due to its variable price it has a great potential to change the living way of the investor so why not to invest in such an awesome industry.

One of the things that surprise me is that despite the clear evidence that bitcoin is such a great investment people still doubt it and call it a scam, if instead of saying that they invested in bitcoin or altcoins at the beginning of the year they would have earned a lot of money and if they invested a lot of money they could have become rich already.

Some illiterate and uneducated people can not understand bitcoin and instead of trying to understand it they call it scam, fake or illegal.
For the last 12 months bitcoin has done tremendously well from 1000$ to 4800$ we have to do nothing but just hold the coin. I don't think there is anything comparable to it which can give so much profit so easily.
And while the profits are incredible one of the best things is how easy it is, you do not need to be a financial genius the only thing you need to do is buy bitcoin and wait for the profits, bitcoin does all the work for you and you only have to sit down and enjoy your profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: