Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Bitcoin will always be a good a investment, but like what you just said never put all your capital fund into bitcoin right now maybe later is possible to put all our fund into bitcoin but not at this point time.
majonero

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

Bitcoin is currently a good investment you just need to stop panik sell if is something wrong news pops up. Coin will go up again
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

according to my opinion now a days bitcoin is the best way for investing and getting profit. because the rate of bitcoin is increasing mostly with a very high speed and due to the reason many people are trying investing bitcoin because if you have some little knowledge about bitcoin then you can earn enough profit by baying and selling bitcoin.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:16 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Don't put all your money into bitcoin as all aspects of risk cannot be eliminated. Bitcoin provides a good rate of return but banks are always better for assured interest in small amounts and safety. Once the price becomes more stable then it can be considered to be a safe investment.
babygun

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

Before you invest in something you need to do some research. If you believe in bitcoin and you think the value of bitcoin will keep on raising, than bitcoin can be a good investment for you. However, don't put all your eggs in one basket and diversify your investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

Bitcoin is indeed the best way to invest our money because the price of bitcoin is one of the best thing about bitcoin because it is rapidly growing and if we will invest right now then the price of bitcoin goes up to 300% then it is also 300% in our gain and that is not too long to wait because in just months it can happen.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

I think with the investment in bitcoin you will get a good income to invest your money, although there are many forms of investment such as gold, stocks, property and investment in the field of land, but for now bitcoin as a big investment that is profitable for all investors and business in other bitcoin. if compared with some other investments bitcoin certainly give faster profit
tkamal

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

I believe Bitcoin is a good way to invest my money. It is not just like that the performance of bitcoin is bullish and future of Bitcoin is very much positive. Users and traders for bitcoin is growing day by day so I very much confident about investing my money in bitcoin.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

yeah off course most of the people investing bit coins in trading because they need profit. it is one of the easiest way to earning money. really i agree with you because bit coin is one of the good investment to every one so you have to invest in this bit coin. keep it hold few months or years then take out the money from trading. you have to earn good profit from that money.
Yes, I agree, bitcoin really the easiest way to make your money grow fast and very profitable thats why it is a good investment in terms of money and many investors appreciate in bitcoin because of its fast growth of currency just even this month its almost in $6000.
I can not negate the growth rate of Bitcoin in this year, but you must to know, Bitcoin price proved it look like as a big bubble and most of the traders all know that. So, just a rumor can make the price of Bitcoin goes to low price again.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. But you need to keep your options straight. Do not put all of your money into it as you never know about the future. Bitcoin is a different dynamics from investing in property or banks. And also it hasn't been accepted everywhere. So that's a big downfall.
Also I actually find bitcoin very volatile. On one hand if you compare it with gold you can see that prices do not undergo that much hike or low but seeing the bitcoins chart you can see that either the prices can go all the way up but they can also go all the way down.
So, invest smartly.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:50:48 PM

This is a no brainer question. One can simply look at bitcoin's past prices and charts. Bitcoin is one of the best if not the best investment I know. A better question would be if it is still good to buy bitcoin at this price. I believe that even at this current price, bitcoin will continue to rise because we aren't even yet in mainstream.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

This is a no brainer question. One can simply look at bitcoin's past prices and charts. Bitcoin is one of the best if not the best investment I know. A better question would be if it is still good to buy bitcoin at this price. I believe that even at this current price, bitcoin will continue to rise because we aren't even yet in mainstream.

Right. Though it's best not to waste time and invest as soon as possible. We can't tell how long will bitcoin be as relevant as today. It may even lose its value in the future. So making rhe most out of this opportunity that bitcoin presents would be one of the best things you can do with your money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

Yes, of course! I think there is a good way to invest in bitcoin. It can be very beneficial. Bitcoin prices are low so we should think that Bitcoin prices will increase further in the future. Where there is more risk than the risk it is normal. But in the long term investment, the risk is less.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

Yes, of course! I think there is a good way to invest in bitcoin. It can be very beneficial. Bitcoin prices are low so we should think that Bitcoin prices will increase further in the future. Where there is more risk than the risk it is normal. But in the long term investment, the risk is less.

The price of bitcoin is ATH now so we cannot consider it as a low price as majority of people won't be able to invest their money in bitcoins at this stage but I do agree that price will be much higher in future in compare to the present one so if you have money to invest then you can afford to invest even at this price to get higher profits in future.
axorb

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

I think this is solid counsel. Unmistakable resources that look after esteem, for example, arrive, are the most ideal approach to ensure that you will clutch your riches. Regardless of what happens, individuals are continually going to need arrive. The esteem and value of bitcoin is dependent upon the accessibility of electric power and the web. In the event that your territory is hit by a sea tempest, for instance, you might not approach both of these things, rendering your bitcoin useless, at any rate for some time.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:37:29 PM

it's not just a good way to me but it's the best investment that I knew. I experienced scams in many investments online and it all ended to scam and nothing was real. Bitcoin is the only real investment that offers a good life if you just work hard and invest more to it.
it is because you do not make an analysis before you invest in a project. There are many legit online investment to spend your money in but you need to make a reseach first. Some of them are even greater than bitcoin but the number of people are not very big. Be wise while investing your money
The basic knowledge when you put your money into anything is research about this thing first, then calculate the risk, the loss and the profitable you can receive after invested. If you do not know this thing, how do you become the investor?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:52:55 PM

it's not just a good way to me but it's the best investment that I knew. I experienced scams in many investments online and it all ended to scam and nothing was real. Bitcoin is the only real investment that offers a good life if you just work hard and invest more to it.
it is because you do not make an analysis before you invest in a project. There are many legit online investment to spend your money in but you need to make a reseach first. Some of them are even greater than bitcoin but the number of people are not very big. Be wise while investing your money
The basic knowledge when you put your money into anything is research about this thing first, then calculate the risk, the loss and the profitable you can receive after invested. If you do not know this thing, how do you become the investor?
well investing has many type if you want to invest without financial looses maybe investing your time doing job with bitcoin is an option you can gain through signature campaign simple but understandable because if you want big ptofit you need to risk big amount but i think this is not a new issue sometimes people wanted big profit without risk. Life is full of risk it is a  matter of dicision and luck.
sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:55:29 AM

Yes I agree with it’s a very good safe and sound way to invest in bitcoin it only need work hard and the most import thing is that you must know about the investment because I know my slot of friend they are doing investment in bitcoin from a long time and they good a very good profit from it now I’m also going to invest here and believe me it’s very good for investment.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

Yes. I think bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Its just like you are saving your money not in a bank but in your wallet. As the time goes by the value of bitcoin increases. So you will earn your profit just by holding it and without doing anything. You just need to be patient.
Yeah bitcoin is the most profitable investment of nowadays and it is wise to invest into bitcoin because its profit rate is impressive and its eases are also magnificent and on top of it bitcoin is accepted all over the world and it gives more than a 1000$ profit in one week time and that’s a great figure so invest onto this coin you will get what you want or more than you want this coin has potential to deliver 100% profit.
Nibeloss

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

Bitcoin is not a currency that can be touched or hidden. You can store them in a digital wallet or on a digital cloud. But there are  some risks here too. You can break down your computer and your cloud can be attacked by hackers. And what about investing, as the events of recent years show it can be very successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: