Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:52:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16783 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:43:50 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Bitcoin is not a currency that can be touched or hidden. You can store them in a digital wallet or on a digital cloud. But there are  some risks here too. You can break down your computer and your cloud can be attacked by hackers. And what about investing, as the events of recent years show it can be very successful.

You have a point on this things mate. For me, if you want to earn bitcoin big I think it is much better to buy altcoins which you think will increase a couple of weeks something like that. Unlike in bitcoin directly buying it, though it is not bad to buy then hold.

Even your funds can be stolen by thieves in your house, or your bank having the risk of being shut down (it has happened to me before in my country), so there is no way you cannot get to experience some of these risk. However, you should learn how to protect yourself from such security risk and enhance them so as not to fall a victim. It is totally left to you and that to me should not be a problem. There are hardwares today that can be bought and even if you feel it is too expensive, you can go the paper way. So, what then are we talking about? Security is in everyone's hand and by now, everyone should know that the best way of staying secured the digital way is to have control of your funds in a very secured wallet.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:10:21 AM

if you're a reckless type then Bitcoin is the best investment right now,

Bitcoin's price instability makes people afraid and assume Bitcoin is like Bubble,
because Bubble if it gets bigger and bigger will break and will disappear ..

yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Bitcoin is not a currency that can be touched or hidden. You can store them in a digital wallet or on a digital cloud. But there are  some risks here too. You can break down your computer and your cloud can be attacked by hackers. And what about investing, as the events of recent years show it can be very successful.

You have a point on this things mate. For me, if you want to earn bitcoin big I think it is much better to buy altcoins which you think will increase a couple of weeks something like that. Unlike in bitcoin directly buying it, though it is not bad to buy then hold.

Even your funds can be stolen by thieves in your house, or your bank having the risk of being shut down (it has happened to me before in my country), so there is no way you cannot get to experience some of these risk. However, you should learn how to protect yourself from such security risk and enhance them so as not to fall a victim. It is totally left to you and that to me should not be a problem. There are hardwares today that can be bought and even if you feel it is too expensive, you can go the paper way. So, what then are we talking about? Security is in everyone's hand and by now, everyone should know that the best way of staying secured the digital way is to have control of your funds in a very secured wallet.

Money is easily to steal by hackers and by thieves. You need to store them good and in a safe place. Store them in a bank or in a online wallet. Do not store them locally.

Thats why there are now people losing coins to hackers they can easily steal them trust me. You would click one link and bam everything is gone.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:43:53 AM

Bitcoin is not a currency that can be touched or hidden. You can store them in a digital wallet or on a digital cloud. But there are  some risks here too. You can break down your computer and your cloud can be attacked by hackers. And what about investing, as the events of recent years show it can be very successful.

Money is easily to steal by hackers and by thieves. You need to store them good and in a safe place. Store them in a bank or in a online wallet. Do not store them locally.

Thats why there are now people losing coins to hackers they can easily steal them trust me. You would click one link and bam everything is gone.
Yeah it is a good way to invest your money, hackers or thieves cannot get your money or amount if you can't discuss any of your information with them. Moreover, online wallet and offline wallet are fully secured it's up to the owners if how they can hold it. Commonly causes of hacked accounts was due to boast discussion of their income to others or sometimes discussion of individual information to the others.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

For now bitcoin is a good way to invest our money, we can get very big profit even reach up to hundreds of percent in a year, no investment like bitcoin so I agree to get big profit then we must invest bitcoin.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

of course I also want to like it but not for now because right now I am more focused to collect his capital first so when it's old days living enjoy the results of hard work in bitcoin

Good planning to reap the rewards of years of investment from bitcoin price increases, this is great for long-term investment.

The best long turn investment is to just leave the bitcoins and forget about them.
If you believe in the currency then you probably think that it is going to replace the fiat, and if it is going to replace the fiat then 6000$ per btc is nothing compared to the price it is going to reach.
If you believe in bitcoin, just hold it.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

Because there is no doubt that bitcoin investment is very profitable, the market cap growth very rapidly over the last year and this will be a good trend for us to make an investment.
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

An interesting theory. But I believe that more "solid" items and it's not gold or silver. I'm talking about real estate, which can also make a profit and it's fine. Business properties can be rented for a shop, and apartments or houses for rent. Than not benefit + property.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

It is a very good thing to invest your money on bitcoin because it is more stable than any coin and it keeps on getting higher and higher in its price.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

Because there is no doubt that bitcoin investment is very profitable, the market cap growth very rapidly over the last year and this will be a good trend for us to make an investment.
Yes, almost all of us have the same mindset that bitcoin is definitely a great investment. It will turn your money ups and down but in the end it will guaranteed us will a huge profit at the end. If we’re going to earn bitcoin as much as possible we should secure our wallet too. We should check it from time to time and put our access keys in a safe place. There are lots of positive feedback about bitcoin this could help why bitcoin continue to rise and I will take the risk no matter what.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

Saving in bank will not let our money grow it will stored in bank with very little growth but no doubt that it is 100% safe. If you invest in Bitcoin it will grow more then what we expect from our investment we no need to worry about the rate it is increasing only. If we see the past record we can understand from the track it is best investment of our money for best returns.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:08:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment for me because as I have noticed bitcoins price and value continue to increase and increase no matter what the issue is, nothing can stop the increase of bitcoins and the huge profit it gives to us. So as long as I have money to save I will choose bitcoins as my savings for the future and as serve as money for my retirement.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:26:54 PM

For now bitcoin is a good way to invest our money, we can get very big profit even reach up to hundreds of percent in a year, no investment like bitcoin so I agree to get big profit then we must invest bitcoin.
That's true, I salute the crypto-currency called bitcoin cause it gives huge profit on those who want use this. For me it is good invesment of money, even we have no assurance but if we want to hold bitcoin and month or years past it give huge profit. By their volatile price, it encourage some people to buy or hold/invest because it is legit and from their price it continuously increase.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:40:40 PM

my opinion bitcoin is a very appropriate choice for investment, but be careful because investments can also be a loss, but bitcoin is an attraction for investors because of the high bitcoin price.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is a great way to invest your money into you can just only need to see how much people invest in it and all the good stories they have to tell you about their bitcoins i would say bitcoin can easily make one a millionaire.
And if this time when you bought a bitcoin and you want to keep it devoted to learning the exchange and the whole system then you are able to earn a few more thousand or more depands on your budget.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:27:05 PM

my opinion bitcoin is a very appropriate choice for investment, but be careful because investments can also be a loss, but bitcoin is an attraction for investors because of the high bitcoin price.

It's the best investment that I can think of. I don't have to be careful in bitcoin because in the end the price will still get up so if you think that the price will never go higher you have to think about it again. Bitcoin is destined to give us a lot of profit if we keep on investing there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

It's the best investment that I can think of. I don't have to be careful in bitcoin because in the end the price will still get up so if you think that the price will never go higher you have to think about it again. Bitcoin is destined to give us a lot of profit if we keep on investing there.

Bitcoin is future growth it is the give the opportunity for the get more profit. Bitcoin is future currency it will makes to improve your self. Bitcoin is use to work network process. Bitcoin use to some country to legal way. It improve the future and it use to all country accept legal way. it safe to use and you will use any where to change.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

Yes, bitcoin like other investment. We try hard in early, as if nothing extraordinary. however, a few years later. It becomes amazing. So did my perspective on investment bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best place to grow my money.
Bitcoin is best for the both long term investment as well as short term investment and, those who want to secure their future from the financial worries must invest into bitcoin because bitcoin guarantee to give profits in future and a lot people are out there who had invested in bitcoin and bitcoin blessed them and given them huge piece of profit which changed their lives.

Bitcoin is great but if you are looking for short time investment there is no doubt that altcoins are way better for that, however when it comes to the long term no coin has given more profits than bitcoin and that is not going to stop with the new forks coming and with the new developments in the year of 2018.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

I think nowadays, bitcoins is better to use to invest your money because the price is getting bigger and you'll have more bitcoins if you have invested at the right place. Somehow it is risky because you will not know if it will fail or when the bitcoin's price will rise or fall. You should be aware of those factors and try to figure put how are you going to invest in bitcoin.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

of course I also want to like it but not for now because right now I am more focused to collect his capital first so when it's old days living enjoy the results of hard work in bitcoin

Good planning to reap the rewards of years of investment from bitcoin price increases, this is great for long-term investment.
In the present age, if there is some good way of investing your money then it is none other than investing in bitcoin. There are so many people around us who are already investing a very huge amount of money in bitcoin and they are getting a huge profit in return. You only need to believe in yourself and you need to manage the things in the best possible way. Bitcoin will for sure make you rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: