Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:39:24 PM

For a wise investment, bitcoin is the best. Instead of saving your money and putting it in a bank, you can invest in bitcoin instead to grow your money. For sure in bitcoin the value of the currency always increases.
Because investing your money in bitcoin is just multiplying your money into times 3 compared in having investement outside. We can't say it is just an easy money because we still work for it but it have a huge chances of earning more than the others. Although investment through online are in high risk but still we can assured of having a return from our investment.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

We have our own opion but for me why dont you choose to save your money in bank ? Our try to invest your money in small business.
I think im ganna invest half of my money in bitcoin and half for my simple small business.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:44:21 PM

It is totally upon how you see Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be a risky investment but can prove profitable in the long run. But if you can take a risk then definitely invest in Bitcoin you can multiply your money by a good margin.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:25:59 PM

Bitcoin proven to provide profits up to hundreds of percent in less than a year, even many lucky to get a profit of hundreds percent in a period not more than 3 months, this is a true fact that bitcoin is a good way to invest our money.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

If you are comparing bitcoin to bank i go for bitcoin because you can get much higher profits here but the risk here is too high also because you`re like gambling here the stocks are not stable you have to play the buy low and sell high thing.
Comparing to banks should even be the last thing right now. Banks and even Bankers themselves know that bank sucks. So many people have experienced even the worst from banks than what they could ever experience from bitcoin.

Banks have been shut down before, so many times, banks even deduct your money for some stupid reason without even giving anything on your savings and so on and so forth. A time will come now, when banks will be begging people to save their money with some percentage profit knowing how people have gone wiser with the invention of the blockchain technology.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Bitcoin proven to provide profits up to hundreds of percent in less than a year, even many lucky to get a profit of hundreds percent in a period not more than 3 months, this is a true fact that bitcoin is a good way to invest our money.
Yes the truth is bitcoin can give a good profit in a short term like months or year. Bitcoin are very good one where to invest money. I think many people want to invest on bitcoin because they can get easy profit on it.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:02:48 PM

All that you can do with cash is to make a bitcoin and I think Bitcoin has not done anything. If so, then that is how you convert Bitcoin to fiat and use it. I think Bitcoin can be used for more great purposes, such as stock investments, global trades, investments around the world, and more.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

For a wise investment, bitcoin is the best. Instead of saving your money and putting it in a bank, you can invest in bitcoin instead to grow your money. For sure in bitcoin the value of the currency always increases.

Yes I agree that investment of this bitcoin is good as compared to saving your money at home or put your money in bank. For now if you invest your bitcoin in a very profitable other coins are in the same if you invest your money in bitcoin you will feel good to this decision instead of loss you will become successful and happy. Bitcoin is good and it is the best option for a wise person to invest in it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Isabella09

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

Yes, I like to invest my money on bitcoin, and it seems to me it will give me more return. But i am investing such amount how much i want to save for future.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

saving bitcoin or saving money is same good saving investment, i will concentrate to save bitcoin as saving the reason is bitcoin if comes uprise again the return profit is better than saving money, and i think the bitcoin bounce back again in the coming few days.

it is very appropriate if you save bitcoin because, now the bitcoin selling price again rises, maybe because of the isue of hardhopk bitcoin, this month so bitcoin prices go up because the profits will be doubled more bnayak if save bitcoin then you get the amount yamg the same from bitcoin gold or disebut BCG, this faster can profit from the saving
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

Ask me about it and I will point towards Bitcoin as you can see that investing money in banks I'm not the thing anyone want in today's generation but if we speak and see on the other hand we have share markets people can invest their money on some companies or any assets which can bring them major prophets at least in banks but now we have Bitcoin as we can see crypto currency market has already been a very fascinating concept on the Internet and as we know that when altcoin's came we now trade Bitcoin for other coins and even with the real money.
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a great asset because of its fast price increase. Bitcoin is great for long term investments the high volatility does not matter greatly of you are talking about long term investments.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:05 PM

Bitcoin is more palpable than any other currency and currency in the world today. Bitcoin's price or value is superior to 30 percent of the US currency "US dollar", Bitcoin has surpassed the growth of Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Rubles and was awarded as a currency that performed well in 2017.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

I dont know any other investment wich could allow you to multiply your investment by 3-5x, besides those bitcoin is starting to grow, and its into a slow adoption and aception, more countries should legalize bitcoin into the next years. Nowadays we can invest bitcoin into anything as well into multiple places, ICO are getting a lot attention these days.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:01:08 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yes bitcoin is good for investing your money but you shouldn't go all in as there are a few people who pour all of their life savings into bitcoins hoping for easy returns and when the price falls then cry that why did they invest all in bitcoins and didn't diversify. So you should first study the investment before investing in it and then invest after calculating all the risks involved in the investment.
Forts1946

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

yes specially if you read market well because bitcoin price change more than 500$ less than week so that you can buy / sell and earn much

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to invest as of this time, to earn money. As the time passes by the value of bitcoin is fluctuating which means every moment will change its value that getting higher and higher, that gives an opportunity to investors and traders. Smiley
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

I agree, it can not be denied again that bitcoin is the best way to make more money, with bitcoin investing then our money is always growing, already a lot of evidence and example that with bitcoin invest it can get rich in a short time so I conclude that bitcoin is the best investment .
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

This world the crypto engaged with lots of big clients and investors all over the world,using only internet so you cant compare it in all the things you have mentioned,but this will assure you good profit if you only know how to dance withs the music and capable of dealing with it.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

I agree, it can not be denied again that bitcoin is the best way to make more money, with bitcoin investing then our money is always growing, already a lot of evidence and example that with bitcoin invest it can get rich in a short time so I conclude that bitcoin is the best investment .

yes most of us agree with this and its been proven by most of people who invested on it but  we cant say that crypto world is a risk free environment because theres a money involved in any action,  thats why there is still a risk just like in gambling because your risking your own money for a posibility that it would double although gambling is hard and your chances are pretty low to win but not on investing because you can still recover and wait for the value to rise in order to regain your losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: