Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 03:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16778 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:26:15 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

After earning from you bitcoin, you can cash it already and use it to start a business or put up a establishment that can give you extra cash. Its good to use you bitcoin to invest and start a business as the rate of earning in bitcoin is much more than earning in a small business. You can use bitcoin to put up multiple businesses and invest so in the future you wont have any problem in case you let go of bitcoin.
Aeotx

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:41:53 PM

I think bitcoin is one of the best way to invest our money, im sure that we can grow our money through bitcoin. Especially in trading.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

I think bitcoin is one of the best way to invest our money, im sure that we can grow our money through bitcoin. Especially in trading.

Exactly, bitcoin is an easy way to make our money continue to grow, the world is experiencing rapid growth and now more and more investment options, bitcoin to be the front in terms of making profits that deserve to be a top priority, but the thing we should know is that all investments are at risk, so if we lose then we are ready and not crying.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

Exactly, bitcoin is an easy way to make our money continue to grow, the world is experiencing rapid growth and now more and more investment options, bitcoin to be the front in terms of making profits that deserve to be a top priority, but the thing we should know is that all investments are at risk, so if we lose then we are ready and not crying.
You will not lose in an investment if you know what you are doing and if you know your limits in investing because if you all have those things then it will be easy for you to choose investments and even if you will invest in bitcoin then you know the things to do and not to do and it will lead you for getting success in investments that will give benefits for you in long term.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:56:40 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

For me Bitcoin is only the second best way to invest your money.  I prioritize investing to land properties because its value keeps increasing as time goes buy unlike bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they value tend to change overtime but nevertheless bitcoin is a faster opportunity to earn so I still invest a portion of my money for trading and then buying land properties from my earnings in bitcoins.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:01:47 AM

One of the best investments right now is using the money we have to buy bitcoins. Now there are so many people who become successful because of bitcoin, it has shown us that investing in bitcoin can make people become successful. I have felt it right now, I earn much more than my real-world job. And now I can get a much higher economic level than before getting to know bitcoin.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Bitcoin is a very good way to invest your money. It can make your money grow higher than you are expecting as long as you are being smart with your investment. It may be hard to invest here but the toughness is worth to work for. Just keep on having faith with bitcoin and it will surely pay you back as time passes by.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

If you are going to buy right now and invest with bitcoin, good outcomes will surely come over you as time flies by. It is proven and tested already that most of the people who are investing on bitcoin has been successful so far. Even with my experience, I can say that bitcoin is really effective when it comes to investment.

Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

Yes, bitcoin has always been more better in terms of investing than banks. In my experience, I can really conclude that. All you need to be is to be patient and trust that your investment will be successful. It is widely adviced that if you want to be rich, you should go invest on it because many people here have experienced being successful as they invest in it.

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

I absolutely agree with this. Bitcoin's value has increased a lot compared to it's value a few years before. The world is improving day by day and the investment rate is also improving together with the sudden growth of the investors. If you are going to think carefully, you should already know that bitcoin is really a good way to invest your money because it is rest assured that you will obtain good outcomes.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

We all have different opinions with what kind of investment would dominate the others. For me, bitcoin is way more better than the banks when it comes to investment. It is proven for a long time already that bitcoin is one of the most efficient way when it comes to investment. Just be loyal with your investment and you will surely earn bigtime as you stay patient and hardworking for the sake of your investment.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:38:12 AM

One of the best investments right now is using the money we have to buy bitcoins. Now there are so many people who become successful because of bitcoin, it has shown us that investing in bitcoin can make people become successful. I have felt it right now, I earn much more than my real-world job. And now I can get a much higher economic level than before getting to know bitcoin.
Yes, this happens with lot of users. But for this people need to know about in a better way as well need the patience. Some users have a thinking that being into bitcoin makes them rich. That's not the reality, one need to be active as well needs to spend time same as day job. On the whole, if profiting is the expectation then bitcoin seems to be the right pick.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:00:02 AM

Future is in crypto world. And also the new money is bitcoin. This is best way to invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:22:38 AM

Yes but dont invest all your money.. its good to invest than saving your money in the bank. By doing so, you will earn from it than nothing. I think investing in bitcoin is perfectly good, i know a lot of people are getting much by working with bitcoin. Most of them are investing and some are trading.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

Bitcoin will be a good source of investment because lot of people are already proved it thru data and current market value even Bill Gates recommended and guaranteed it that we will earn thru bitcoin.Only the critics say negative about bitcoin but they are just good in words but no proof to show as evidence.
Bill gate is not much concerned about the earning from bitcoin but the value it brings and how it is going to disrupt the banking industry and the way we spend. The value which makes it even more awesome is a benefit derived from using the digital currency.

As it is now, bitcoin is just a very good way to invest one's money without stress and hoping for the best as time goes on.
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

Bitcoin is always a good way to invest your money, especially if you go for the long game. Also, other alt coins like ETH, Monero, Waves etc. have great value already and it will increase in the future but you can get in the trading game with them and make quick profits.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:29:12 AM

Well in my opinion, investing in bitcoin is a good decision because its value increases significantly but you should also consider that this is unstable, you'll never know when will it depreciate, so dont invest all your money in bitcoin, just spend a certain amount on it and see where it goes...
It is the part of the life that ups and down use to come in our life, the value and he price of the bitcoin will also increase and decrease.

It does not mean if you will invest in the bitcoin and you will buy the bitcoin, in the other second you will see the price of the bitcoin getting down and you will decide to sell the bitcoin, so if you want to invest it is very important to be patient. For me it is good to invest in bitcoin.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

Definitely! Bitcoin will save our butts someday. Specially if it was properly regulated and accepted by thousands of banks in the world. There are a lot of opportunities and surprises in bitcoin. You may go down or rise, depending on how wise you will handle it.
If you have good knowledge about the concept of crypto currency especially bitcoin, then I think there is no other netter way of investing your money now only today but in the coming days as well than that of investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is having a number of important features and it has all those attributes which can make its investors rich and that too in a very short span of time.

migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

You are in a Bitcoin forum so most probably the answer will be yes. Bitcoin is well supported in this forum and actually it is really a good investment since it is rising in value and demand now. But remember, in investing you should diversify. Do not put everything into one investment instrument. Try out other cryptocurrencies or other form of investments as well to manage the risk of your total investment portfolio.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

Bitcoin is always a good way to invest your money, especially if you go for the long game. Also, other alt coins like ETH, Monero, Waves etc. have great value already and it will increase in the future but you can get in the trading game with them and make quick profits.
But now the bitcoin price is very high not everyone can afford this price, so the high potential altcoins are best to invest your money in long term. I am invested in waves and eth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: