Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
akablackhat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

Believers in Bitcoin say it’s the money of the future, a digital alternative to the dollar or euro or yen. Non-believers say it’s not real money. After all, you can't dig into your pocket and pull one out like a $10 bill and hand it to a cashier at Dunkin' Donuts to pay for your morning coffee.
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

Believers in Bitcoin say it’s the money of the future, a digital alternative to the dollar or euro or yen. Non-believers say it’s not real money. After all, you can't dig into your pocket and pull one out like a $10 bill and hand it to a cashier at Dunkin' Donuts to pay for your morning coffee.
Preety sure it is impossible but yet bitcoins are not used to pay for dunkin donuts but instead they are used to increase our financial condition and to make our life more stable. In my opinion, yes we do have a bright future with bitcoins.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Lots of people are saying that bitcoin is a really good way of investing your money, and I also see that it is true. Bitcoin has been increasing its value greatly or should I say, insanely, most especially this year, and its gonna keep on going on and on untill it reaches no body can tell how much. So I can say that its gonna be wise to invest in bitcoin.

andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
In some point Yes because nowadays Bitcoin is promising and most likely it will not fail within 5 years from now. On the other hand, do not put all your money in bitcoin because the risk will always remain.  Diversify your portfolios and always keep knowledgeable to whatever you are investing.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interests. Try to invest in bitcoin and other alt coins. This will provide you nice returns in short time or mid time.

I never have questions and doubts while I'm investing.

Like what this post said, you can try investing to bitcoin and on other alt coins. This is highly recommended! If you really want to experiencing profiting your resources more and more in a not so slow pace, Bitcoin or investment in other crytocurrencies are good. Since the market now is widely accepting crytos worldwide, it's value is changing from time to time. It's getting better as ever. Bitcoin has been accepted by may countries around the world and is now gaining much income about it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:21:18 PM

I think bitcoin is a better way to invest money than keeping it in bank and getting a very low interest rate. The income from bitcoin is very high as compared to interest we get from bank. So due to this it is more profitable to invest in bitcoin rather than keeping money in bank.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

Preety sure it is impossible but yet bitcoins are not used to pay for dunkin donuts but instead they are used to increase our financial condition and to make our life more stable. In my opinion, yes we do have a bright future with bitcoins.
Bitcoin can be a bright future or evil future will depend on the way for using of the Bitcoin community. You also know Bitcoin is a dencentralization network, Bitcoin can not controlled by anyone and of course, if it can become the primary payment method for the world's economy and finance, it needs to change its system first or make the world become panic.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:09:52 AM

Yes bitcoin is a great way to invest your money into you can just only need to see how much people invest in it and all the good stories they have to tell you about their bitcoins i would say bitcoin can easily make one a millionaire.
I think we all hope to be one day a success story in the forum, I hope to have my day, I have made some investments and none of them have give me the results that I want but I hope that is going to change soon enough and when that happens my life is going to change forever.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

I think storing bitcoin is the right way to save money in the bank, because we keep our assets in bitcoin, our assets can increase because of the price increase of bitcoin, but if we save money in the bank we can not go up. I prefer to store in the form of bitcoin.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:26:46 AM

I think storing bitcoin is the right way to save money in the bank, because we keep our assets in bitcoin, our assets can increase because of the price increase of bitcoin, but if we save money in the bank we can not go up. I prefer to store in the form of bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin is a good way to earn income, however using all money to invest in bitcoin is looking not practically better. Because can't know how long bitcoin price raising up their price, apparently we have lack of information when crypto currency increase in the market.
I know bitcoin is in demand to the market but we never monitor their movement, so I have no idea regarding how to earn income thru investing in bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a good way to earn income, however using all money to invest in bitcoin is looking not practically better. Because can't know how long bitcoin price raising up their price, apparently we have lack of information when crypto currency increase in the market.
I know bitcoin is in demand to the market but we never monitor their movement, so I have no idea regarding how to earn income thru investing in bitcoin.
It is easy to earn in bitcoin investing because you just need to put your money in bitcoin then you can easily call it as an investment and after you invested in bitcoin then you just need to wait for the price to move up or to pump and after that then you will earn profit and that is how simple is bitcoin investing and also earning through it.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:19 AM

Yes, Digital currency is a best to invest your money because bitcoin is constantly increasing in value thus, making it more trustwothy for its encrypted and disclosed information. Furthermore , investing your money will make you gain a thousands.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:19 AM

Yes, Digital currency is a best to invest your money because bitcoin is constantly increasing in value thus, making it more trustwothy for its encrypted and disclosed information. Furthermore , investing your money will make you gain a thousands.

Bitcoin is excellent for being an Investment tool. That's because we can start investing from any amount. In contrast to land Investment or home Investment, we must have a lot of money for it. Land Investment and home Investment have certainty and the price will always go up, I never heard there is a house or land that cost down. But on the other hand, Bitcoin is not like home and land. Bitcoin prices can go up and down according to the existing market.

So I must say that Bitcoin is a great innovation and the best idea for Investment for the middle class. But if you had more money, you'd better invest your money into more promising and sure things like home and land.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:36:36 PM

As for me investing in Bitcoin is an alternative way, new method of investment.

I always try to  diversify my investments and risks buying foreign currency (EURO, dollar), gold and BTC.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Absolutely yes. You are mentioning about some assets in which you could also to consider bitcoin is a big asset too that you could also leave it to your children if you departed them. Bitcoin investing is the most promising investment of today in which most of the famous billionaires are investing in bitcoin like Bill Gates. If they believed of the future of bitcoin in which they are most quit expert on investing then we could rely also to their ideas and ride on to their expertise.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

If your question is that, bitcoin is surely a good way to invest your money. but, you'll remember this. In this term of investment is long term investment. and have a good faith that bitcoin growth rate is slow but sure. you can try it, pal.  Smiley

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

I would invest in bitcoin then in a bank product. When you work with banks the fees are hi and the income is low, for example in my country for a deposit in euro i gain 0,6% from the sun, so i let you do the math.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is a good way to invest your money because its price and value is getting higher as the days gies by. A lot of people wanted to earn bitcoins and still searching for a job that earn bitcoins because they believe that holding bitcoins can make a person rich.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

Yeah we will be having a better life ahead if we are attached to bitcoins in these days. For now, although the prices are high but believe me wait for a downfall and then buy them. They will change your life. There are hinders and thousands of the users who have been blessed with a wonderful life just because of bitcoin. So you will do, buy them and earn more and more profits.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:23:38 AM

The main point is those investment plans you mentioned about are vastly established, common, unprofitable and most importantly EXPENSIVE. Unless you have stacks of extra cash that have nothing else to go for. The ROI is extremely long as well and most importantly unexciting for youngster like me, to venture with the same sector that had been already exploited by many for decades. Cryptocurrency is still at very bullish stage, and as you say: " it could not hurt as well to try", it's worth to try though for me as i have nothing to lose anyway, ride on with us and soon you wouldn't reject joining this booming economy on the right time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: