Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16772 times)
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:27:09 PM

Yes bitcoin is a great way to invest your money into you can just only need to see how much people invest in it and all the good stories they have to tell you about their bitcoins i would say bitcoin can easily make one a millionaire.
I have been involved in lots of stuffs including trading, gold investments and a lot more, but none of them were able to make me much profit as Bitcoin did, despite investing tens of thousands. So Bitcoin is worth investing on.
I think just saving them into banks bitcoin is the best way to invest your money, because of its increasing price yes there is a risjk factor in it but i think it is much more beneficial than saving into bank and chances of profit are way too high than saving into banks. Although Investing your money is not that simple, there's always a risk in there. So always check and inspect before investing. And invest atleast a half of your money and not all, because if that investment doesn't work, you still have a money to start again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:12:20 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yup, absolutely. Bitcoin is surely a good investment and the difference of its market value earlier tgis year and its current price, only proves it. Its market value is way far from its value before which is only 2800$ and is now more than 6000$. Investments will surely earn huge profit and since the value is continuously increasing, more profit will be to the investors in the future.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

if you're a reckless type then Bitcoin is the best investment right now,

Bitcoin's price instability makes people afraid and assume Bitcoin is like Bubble,
because Bubble if it gets bigger and bigger will break and will disappear ..
If you are reckless you are not going to last long in crypto you need to be very careful since you only need to make one bad move and you are going to lose all your money, just look at all the hacks going on, there are many threads of people losing their coins over silly mistakes.
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

For me, it's a BIG YES! Not like investing your money in a bank, you yourself has the chance to hold it or make something out of it. If you invest your money in Bitcoin, you can trade it or you can gain some interests from it and it is really a nice experience. It is also very convenient because you will not process everything unlike if you invest in a bank. Bitcoin's currency is getting higher and higher time by time and I think you should start investing your money NOW.  Wink
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Is bitcoin a good way to invest our money? With the recent trend of bitcoin, it is indeed a good investment for now. Why do i say for now?. Well for starters, investment has its fluctuation, every investment. So if the price is going up and we sell it at the right time, we can make a good profit from it. But if the price is going down and down, we cant make a profit from it, and maybe we dont have enough balls to hold bitcoin longer so we sell it at that low price and maybe we even lost our investment money because of it.
But dont get me wrong, i really feel and hope that bitcoin can grow more, because i invest in it too. What i am trying to say is, in the hands of fools, a good investment can go to a waste. So even in a good investment, you need to learn about your investment, how much you can afford for the investment, how would you run your investment, how long you will invest, when is the right time to stop for profit, when to continue, how to be brave to take a risk, how to be patience in a situation where your investment struggling, etc. There is so much things to do to make your investment successful and there is no things such as an easy investment.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a good choice for making investment, you can clearly see that Bitcoin price is skyrocketing once again after being affected by number of things like ban on ICO in china, Jamie Dimon's statement and so on but all these things could not stop the progress of Bitcoin. This clearly states that Bitcoin is a good way to invest one'e money which will provide better returns in a short span of time.
angelmavr

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Every invest way has their own risks. It's the same with Bitcoin. You can not make sure that Bitcoin will make you good profit or take away everything from you. So i'm not sure but at the present , yes it is.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money because it is the most renowned cryptocurrency which is growing at a very fast rate. It's demand is increasing which is increasing it's price so we can say it has a bright and positive future. So investing in Bitcoin will provide us with huge profits in the coming future .
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:56:11 PM
Merited by Gandam23 (2)

There is still a chance to get higher profit if you invest on bitcoin rather than investing on bank but for the security investing on bank is more secured than investing on bitcoin because if there are any problem you easily get in touch on the bank and if you lose your money on bank there is higher chance that yoy will get it back.

octaviomoreno

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

Yes of course , it's the most profitable way to earn with your money for now. So if you don't know what to do for now, break it and investing in Bitcoin. You will not regret your decision today.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:42:05 PM

Yes i think that bitcoin is a good way to invest money because for the future we can get more to what we expected. To invest bitcoin we make our money double because of the price of bitcoin become high every day and we can get it if we want. Investing is a good way to earn more income.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

Yes it's a good way to invest our money.. it's very safe when you save it your own wallet. whether you trade it in an exchange or keep it in your own wallet..
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:22:16 PM

Yes it is good in bitcoin. For me bitcoin has the highest return of investment. If you really want to get rich then buy bitcoins and hold it in your wallet for a long time. A lot of people wanted to earn bitcoins thus looking for a job that earn bitcoins. I am happy I am a member of this forum because of joining signature campaign here I have earn lot of bitcoins.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:59 AM

For me, its a yes because bitcoin has the highest potential to make a person rich by holding it in the wallet for a long time. Many of us here really wanted to earn bitcoins and do different types of job that earn bitcoins. So if you really want to get rich invest or save bitcoins in your wallet and hold it for long years.
It does and that is one thing we cannot take away from it. Lots of people see it in different ways and it all balls down to the value people want to place on it.

I can decide to see as an asset or a value storage (which of course it is) and I can decide to see it as a means of transaction which is also one value and then I can decide to see the fact that it gives me the freedom from how the government and banks has enslaved us all these years.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

Yup, absolutely. Bitcoin is surely a good investment and the difference of its market value earlier tgis year and its current price, only proves it. Its market value is way far from its value before which is only 2800$ and is now more than 6000$. Investments will surely earn huge profit and since the value is continuously increasing, more profit will be to the investors in the future.
Bitcoin is so promising that it is the best opportunity to invest your money as well as savings this will return you huge profit an those who had bought it in 2009 now they are millionaire and now bill gates is also praising bitcoin and that shows that how many of the famous personalities are relaying on this coin so invest now you have a chance to earn now otherwise in future its price will be in millions so don’t wait.
DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

Hi,
 Investing in banks like pull your savings on it could be kinda disappointment because if the government get economics crisis they could apply some banking norms like pay less interests for you savings.

DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

Let the numbers tell you.
An average savings account will give you about 3% a year. Gold is worth exactly the same as it was in November 2016, so no gains there.
Bitcoin is up by over 800% compared to 2016 prices. I'd say that's an incredible investment. A life changing one.

Totally agree, Bitcoin its the best investment way to gain profit quickly.

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

I think invest in gold or land is not bad, you can get good profit from them but if we saw the bitcoin price in current and past and also make look in future analysis and rate of bitcoin then we will sure to do what make investment in gold or real state or in bitcoin, So bitcoin price prove that this is the best option to make investment.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

Yes bitcoin is a great way to invest your money into you can just only need to see how much people invest in it and all the good stories they have to tell you about their bitcoins i would say bitcoin can easily make one a millionaire.
I have been involved in lots of stuffs including trading, gold investments and a lot more, but none of them were able to make me much profit as Bitcoin did, despite investing tens of thousands. So Bitcoin is worth investing on.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that there is no other better way of investing your money other than investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is no doubt the best investment of the 21st century. If we actually want to earn a good amount of money for having a comfortable life, then we have to go for investing in bitcoin and that too as soon as possible. Bitcoin will definitely make us rich.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

I think bitcoin is a really good way to invest money. When we buy bitcoin, we are like investing something because the value of bitcoin increases. Who knows? In the future it's value could become way more. So, why not buy today?
Yes it is a very good way to invest money and to earn money in a short period of time. I think there is no other business in the world for ordinary people to make so much money as in bitcoin easily. Just buy some bitcoins and hold them for some time and the profit will be there in your account without any struggle and efforts. Investment in bitcoin does not require any skills and experience. It is a currency and nothing more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: