Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16772 times)
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Before, savings in banks is the only way I know to invest my money through interest but when I knew about cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin, my view on investment becomes wider. I did not thought this kind of world is circulating. And when I found out about this, at first I was a bit hesitant since I don't want to lose money or be scammed but as time goes by, I researched about this and read topics here in bitcointalk, and now the money I invested is now growing which makes me really say that investing your money in bitcoin is good. Look how it became now.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

I think invest in bitcoin is better because the profits can be large and if there is an emergency need we can immediately sell easily and quickly, if investment property like home or land will take a long time to sell

tibne

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

I think so. At least the supply is fixed. Fiat could be printed whenever needed. The only risk is the hard forks. If too many, it could harm the confidence of holders.
Techmekka

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

Yes it is actually the best coin to invest your money in because it is the highest price and also it is the main coin of all coins after that you have etheureum and i think those two together will make something great out of it.
kimbob

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

Definitely, the price of bitcoin will never go down for good or for long term the price of bitcoin will go down for only short time. And Bitcoin is a easy way to make profit.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

Investing in bitcoins is better than the bank but do not put all your money.Bitcoin has already proven it, bitcoin high volatile currency. Investors need patience if they don't want to lose their money.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

For me, its a yes because bitcoin has the highest potential to make a person rich by holding it in the wallet for a long time. Many of us here really wanted to earn bitcoins and do different types of job that earn bitcoins. So if you really want to get rich invest or save bitcoins in your wallet and hold it for long years.
Yeah the potential of the bitcoins is very high now and it is the best way to invest your money in the bitcoin. bitcoin has been invested by the large scale and now all the people are investing in it so buy the bitcoin and then hold for the base of the income so I hope the in the coming time the strategy and the profit of it will grow future and the other countries will buy the bitcoins and will have the best future.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:23:31 AM

Until now, I still believe that Bitcoin is really a good way to invest our money, and better than investing in gold. And to my knowledge, many predictive experts have stated that bitcoin price will tend continues to lead in a higher direction. How can people not be interested in investing their money in bitcoin, which obviously promises to be profitable.
Bitcoin is the best way of investing money because the investor can earn huge profits in a short time and he will also enjoy other feature like freedom of control, anonymity and security. Bitcoin prices rise up at the speed of light and it is amazing to see how it has revolution lives of those who are holding it.

I have seen many people regretting about why they did not spend in it earlier and feel blessed because I am not like them.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:47:14 AM

Well it is good to invest in bitcoins but I will suggest,  do not put all your money to bitcoins, just invest enough for whatever might happens. If you want, you can invest in higher amount but after you earn try to get the original capital or half of it.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

for me is yes, you can get about 5% by holding bitcoin in your wallet less than 1 years, what happen with your money if you makes deposito? it just can make 5-6% from your amount, bitcoin is greater than deposito because right now bitcoin is become popular and maybe bitcoin price will stable and getting higher than before

5%? Do you know the percentage increase bitcoin has had in just this year alone? From around $800 to around $7200. That is like 800% increase before the end of the year and you can do the maths yourself. I have never really seen something in my life that would give such a return on investment in just few months. This is what is making bitcoin interesting each and everyday and people seeing how much it is worth investing even at this little stage.
It is true that the bitcoin increased 800% in this current year. So it is obvious that the bitcoin is really good for investment. If you want to become rich, my advise is invest all of your money in bitcoin.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:01:41 AM

Actually bitcoin is a really good way of investing your money, even as simple as holding your bitcoin could make you a big amount of profit, the bigger you have, the bigger your profit is. People are now very much eager to have bitcoin in their wallets that is why trading is also one of the ways which you can make profit out of bitcoin.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

investing in bitcoin, in Ico, in Etrereum, that's not a bad thing, investing in what forums you like is very profitable for you, for everyday needs, even every time. than you save in the bank, and even then in the profit bank is still much different from this bitcoin forum. so I suggest you better invest in / store in bitcoin, to get results that multiply in your future.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

Yes I considered the bitcoin as the good way to invest my money. As the time pass by,  my money become double as long as I post more and more in different topic. For me, this is the best way to invest my money because I can easily earn more money in a matter of minutes or days. Bitcoin is the one that help me in different things.Even I study right now, I can have my own money without helping of family by means of givibg allowance . I can pay my own tuition and I can also earn and invest my money through bitcoin.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

investing in bitcoin, in Ico, in Etrereum, that's not a bad thing, investing in what forums you like is very profitable for you, for everyday needs, even every time. than you save in the bank, and even then in the profit bank is still much different from this bitcoin forum. so I suggest you better invest in / store in bitcoin, to get results that multiply in your future.

I don't think there's anyone who knows bitcoin right now who would say that bitcoin isn't a good investment. It probably is the hottest investment anyone can make at this point up to next year. People have already made a lot of money with very little effort just by holding btcs in their wallets

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
chadzscript

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

For me yes! But you need to risk because if bitcoin value increase everyday it is better that any of the bank because you gained more than the bank interest.
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

For me yes! But you need to risk because if bitcoin value increase everyday it is better that any of the bank because you gained more than the bank interest.
i am agree with you that it is good to invest in bitcoin and also the price of bitcoin increases on daily base and the important point that investment in bitcoin is good way because bitcoin is a thing full of treasure and fulfills people needs and which is the most good thing i have ever seen in life.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Since a lot of countries accept bitcoin. Many people become optimistic that bitcoin will become good choice for invesment. Bitcoin is in good progress, so it will wise if we invest our money in bitcoin.

ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

Ofcourse, you can see how bitcoin price is growing, its really crazy fast. For me bitcoin is the most promosing project for investation.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

Bitcoin has been making a great noise in the investment industry and it is without a doubt a good way to invest your money. The value of it is rising continuously so your investment will surely grow high as time passes by. Bitcoin has proven itself enough for a long time and many people can testify about the good things bitcoin has given to them. As long as you are wise and smart with your investment, you will surely earn enough income.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best ways to be rich and the best way to be rich with the help of bitcoin is to invest in it. You need to believe and be loyal with your investment so that in the end you will benefit the most of your investment. You should still be careful with the investments since a lot of scammers and fraud are every where ready to take all your money just to satisfy themselves even if it will mes you up for sure.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: