Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16780 times)
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

Yes because can help people needy and can build house and can help our loved ones...can help and do ministry....buy farm....

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

Never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interests. Try to invest in bitcoin and other alt coins. This will provide you nice returns in short time or mid time.

I never have questions and doubts while I'm investing.
Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is better than banks. As Bitcoin price increase daily, it can double or triple your money in short period of time, unlike in banks they provide only with low interest rate of your investment. Though there's a high risk when we invest but im willing to take the responsibility with my actions. But i have nothing to be afraid of bitcoin. I trust bitcoin all the way.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

Any newbie, looking at the charts of currency growth, will understand that despite the volatility, it's worth it. At least it's better than to keep the capital in bank for insignificant percent.
However, u need to stay in a sober mind and not invest all your money in bitcoin.
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Any newbie, looking at the charts of currency growth, will understand that despite the volatility, it's worth it. At least it's better than to keep the capital in bank for insignificant percent.
However, u need to stay in a sober mind and not invest all your money in bitcoin.
I agree. Especially when you started to invest on it in the early years. Many people have become millionaires just by investing in bitcoin. And this can happen to anyone if you just hold and waited long enough.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:34:05 PM

I agree. Especially when you started to invest on it in the early years. Many people have become millionaires just by investing in bitcoin. And this can happen to anyone if you just hold and waited long enough.
A lot of people are now millionaire because they know the potential of bitcoin and by that knowing the potential of bitcoin they grabbed it and invested money and now they are making a lot of money from their investment because the price just grew up a lot and most of them are continuously holding because they know that the price will go up more.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
If a good investment means good profit, technically, Bitcoin is a good investment because its market value is getting more expensive as years are passing by giving its investors and users huge profit to be earned in the future. The rate of increase is high on its market price thus, the profit also becomes bigger. The only thing that an investor will do is to invest and hold for a long period of time and wait for the right time to sell it.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:16 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Of all that is listed here, I would prefer investing in bitcoin. In bank deposits a very small profit. The purchase of real estate may not have enough capital. Gold will not bring such a profit as Bitcoin. Investments in agriculture are technically more difficult. Also bitcoin will allow you to earn faster than all of the above
In my country bank deposits do not pay a thing that is why more and more people are deciding to not put their savings in a bank account since it is not worth it, investing in real estate is fine but who has the money to buy properties, not many, that is why bitcoin is such a great choice.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:52:44 AM

Of all that is listed here, I would prefer investing in bitcoin. In bank deposits a very small profit. The purchase of real estate may not have enough capital. Gold will not bring such a profit as Bitcoin. Investments in agriculture are technically more difficult. Also bitcoin will allow you to earn faster than all of the above
In my country bank deposits do not pay a thing that is why more and more people are deciding to not put their savings in a bank account since it is not worth it, investing in real estate is fine but who has the money to buy properties, not many, that is why bitcoin is such a great choice.

This is true now saving money in bank is now something like faucets waste of time. Now is much better to invest in almost any crypto rather then leave money in bank with some small interest of 2-3% while we have more daily in crypto now, so from this point of view better is to invest in crypto better chances to have more in we look in long term and in short terms to.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:40 AM

from my observation of investment if we memadningkan bitcoin investment with others it is very profitable if we invest in bitcoin because the graph from 2009 to now have a very high increase this makes the investors from 2009 until now 2017 experienced a lot of profits and get rich instantly.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

Of course, I believed that bitcoin is really good when it comes to investment methods ,even if one million of your investment in bitcoin is really worth the money you are looking at .about investment and really believe that you have nothing to worried about ,you much to trust so that you can go ahead to.
And I'll get a lot if money someday here in bitcoin by looking forward here,after that I'll invest a lot of money .bitcoin and above all my trust too its .investment to your money is a good way and insactly are the money you invest is successful investment very will ...
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

Best way in 2017 as money invested for any human being.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:52:11 AM

Yes very much good to invest money because it like a savings and from time to time Bitcoin increase its value..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

Yes very much good to invest money because it like a savings and from time to time Bitcoin increase its value..
Yes i agree on that because investing in bitcoin is really astonishing just like a meracle bitcoin price will really change quickly every now and then and sometimes it will go down and that can be a good way to invest money.Bitcoin is great and it is really a good source of an extra income the most amazing feature of bitcoin is the price and it is also really the great factors that makes its popularity each day it is really interesting.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:14:30 AM

Bitcoin is the best way of investing in able to had a successful life that may promotes to prolong your success time by time that passes through . Investing ti bitcoin was the most good idea that makes your money increases to its level by increasing the currency price of bitcoin that you might be able to become rich than what you are state level before.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Patrikson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:19:21 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a very good option, because the price is really unstable. Bitcoin can rise sometimes very high. 4 months ago bitcoin was at $3000, but now bitcoin is at $8200.

You can see the difference but the choice is yours to invest.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:28:42 AM

Best way in 2017 as money invested for any human being.
Bitcoin is good, but man, you are adding salt to it. Where did you see it was said that Bitcoin is the best Investment for 2017? Cos I haven’t seen that. I’m not saying that Bitcoin is bad, no it is a good form of investment and yields lots of profits more than most other cryptocurrencies and Investments can ever yield. So it is good, but is not the best.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

I think Bitcoin is a very good way to invest a money, but if you want to invest at bitcoin, you may have to wait a 3 to 4 weeks because there are some days that the price of the bitcoin is being higher. there are time that bitcoin increase its value.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

I think Bitcoin is a very good way to invest a money, but if you want to invest at bitcoin, you may have to wait a 3 to 4 weeks because there are some days that the price of the bitcoin is being higher. there are time that bitcoin increase its value.

Bitcoin's price continuously increasing day by day which attracts more investors to invest. Bitcoin is so volatile and investing in it is really risky. If you're brave enough to take the risk, you'll surely earn huge amount of profit. But of course, the profit you'll earn depends on the time span of your investment. The more longer you hold it, the more chances of earning huge profit. You have to be wise enough in every decisions you make. Lastly, bitcoin is indeed a good way to invest your money coz you'll surely earn huge profit in a short period of time even if it is risky.

By the way, investing in bitcoin is for those brave people that are willing to take the risk.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

Of course, I believed that bitcoin is really good when it comes to investment methods ,even if one million of your investment in bitcoin is really worth the money you are looking at .about investment and really believe that you have nothing to worried about ,you much to trust so that you can go ahead to.
And I'll get a lot if money someday here in bitcoin by looking forward here,after that I'll invest a lot of money .bitcoin and above all my trust too its .investment to your money is a good way and insactly are the money you invest is successful investment very will ...
Indeed, bitcoin is the best investment in 2017. However, it can not that good in 2018 and you will not be able to earn a huge amount of money from bitcoin in this year. The price of bitcoin is too high which prevent its from self-increasing. We need aat least 100 billion dollars in order for bitcoin to x2
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:26:19 PM

Investing in bitcoin, dont forget that u can always lose money in any time and no one will compensates them, but it is one of the fastest earnings. Investing in gold or banks for getting precents is more reliable, but profit will be smaller and you will need wait longer for recapture those funds that you have invested. It's up to the person, you must decide if you're not afraid risking, please just invest in bitcoins, if your funds are very expensive for you and you are afraid to lose them then invest in gold or banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: