Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:11 PM

Hi and Welcome to Bitcoin Forum! Smiley

Bitcoin is an innovative and disruptive technology set to revolutionise the world and should be part of everyone’s investment portfolio, with the weight adjusted to individuals risk tolerance.Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies are currently one of the highest yielding investment classes.

It is a good way to invest one’s money as it’s value is rising day by day this increasing the amount of profit on the investment. The value of Bitcoin has increased upto 9200$ this year allowing people to gain huge amount of profits.

“Botcoin is the begining of something Great, a currency without government.”
         -Nassim Taleeb (Creator of Black Swan Theory-
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:04:31 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Of all that is listed here, I would prefer investing in bitcoin. In bank deposits a very small profit. The purchase of real estate may not have enough capital. Gold will not bring such a profit as Bitcoin. Investments in agriculture are technically more difficult. Also bitcoin will allow you to earn faster than all of the above
In my country bank deposits do not pay a thing that is why more and more people are deciding to not put their savings in a bank account since it is not worth it, investing in real estate is fine but who has the money to buy properties, not many, that is why bitcoin is such a great choice.

This is true now saving money in bank is now something like faucets waste of time. Now is much better to invest in almost any crypto rather then leave money in bank with some small interest of 2-3% while we have more daily in crypto now, so from this point of view better is to invest in crypto better chances to have more in we look in long term and in short terms to.

And when you take into account the inflation you are not really getting anything while the banks are getting huge profits with your money and not sharing them with you, so it is better to try to make it big in bitcoin than to receive nothing by having our money in the bank.
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

For me the answer is a big YES. I can't think a better way to invest my money, i also think that it's safe enough if you have enough patience.
Patience is the key of investment when it comes to Btc / crypto.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Bitcoin is a good way to invest money and make a good return on ypur investment after a period of time as compared to buying of gold and stored for a while, buying od properties such as land and investing in agricultural products.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:39:36 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. In the bank, we can invest our money as an opening deposit. It is really worked, but  Bitcoin's price is increasing every year. So it is a smart choice for everyone to invest money in Bitcoin. Smiley
seeing bitcoin prices continue to rise from day to day means it is very likely that bitcoin prices will rise each year because of better developments and bitcoins spread rapidly, so I think there is no reason not to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is very potential so buy now will be better,,
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:17 AM

Yes, bitcoin has always been more better in terms of investing than banks. In my experience, I can really conclude that. All you need to be is to be patient and trust that your investment will be successful. It is widely adviced that if you want to be rich, you should go invest on it because many people here have experienced being successful as they invest in it.
Indeed off base putting resources into bitcoin will be more superior to other place since you can make enough benefit from bitcoin in less time and furthermore working with bitcoin is considerably less demanding then other place and the primary reason is that bitcoin is the most secure place for venture.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:20 AM

There's nothing to loose if you are going to try bitcoin. Many people are already proving how effective bitcoin is if ever you are going to start investing on it. There are also a lot of long term benefits if you are going to invest for a long time. Bitcoin has been known to be good invested so you should not miss the oppurtunity and start investing as soon as you can so that you will benefit more in the future.

Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:20:46 AM

Yeah, the current bitcoin is the best investment, it's better than gold, the profit coming from bitcoin is huge and the number is still increasing over time. It can be said that all investors choose bitcoin as the ideal investment destination. However, if it's called investment, it certainly will have risks, so we can not put all your money and hope on it. We should seek other additional investments to optimize profits and limit risk.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

yes, I suggest that you invest about 20% of your internet income for Bitcoin, the rest you can invest in real assets.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

yes, I suggest that you invest about 20% of your internet income for Bitcoin, the rest you can invest in real assets.

For me yes bitcoin is a good way to invest my money thru bitcoin because bitcoin is a proven and many people know what is bitcoin and many people investing bitcoin and the fact of that bitcoin is a good high value to invest my money thru bitcoin. If i have a bitcoin i keep that and investing bitcoin that is my plan because i see from my friends is bitcoin is a good way to invest.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

In my own opinion, I think yes Bitcoin is a good way to invest our money, because it is having the biggest community among the people interested about crypto currencies in general, having many big investors trading it, and having its price going up fastly. All this reasons give the Bitcoin a good potential. So investing in this currency could be really profitable in the long. And bitcoin is one good way to spend our money. But we should consider it as one option and we should still make sure that we are able to diversify our investments...
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

yes it is,some people know that bitcoin is a really good way to invest our money,it is really good if we know everything and how to know how to invest your money, thats why if you join bitcoin you have to know how to invest money.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

I am positive with this. Its good to invest in bitcoin because as you can see the price or balue of bitcoin is getting higher over time. There are times it will go down but its not the down super down thingy. Most of the time is up! You can get your profit in no time not like in a bank when you invest you have to wait for years to get a result from you investment. I think the reason why bitcoin is soaring high because there are lot of people involved, interested that results into investments. The more people who join bitcoin the more investment will get in. Thats the reason why the value is high day by day and this is the perfect way invest your money. But remember do not invest all your money in business,you have to save for other business to be invested.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

Bitcoin is so good for investment that everything that never said anything about bitcoin is talking about it big time. Seen on my local TV just now in news edit that is something that many didnt expect to be such a boom in value. Well now only who are concern will probably be banks cuz they dont like it or maybe they will now embrace it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:27:28 AM

In 5 years time btc could be seen as a safer way to hold money than the USD
It is going to be more profitable of course but at the same time people are very stubborn, bitcoin could hit 100k and some people may still say that bitcoin is not going to last for long, some people are just going to deny reality that is a defense mechanism to not have to accept they made a mistake by not investing in bitcoin.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:10:39 AM

I think it's true that investment in bitcoin is a great way to become a very rich person, because bitcoin prices will always rise in price if we invest in bitcoin then we will benefit from the rise in bitcoin prices.
suzaku00

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:54:26 AM

i think yes. as of now bitcoin is getting larger and the value of it is getting bigger. but be smart, sometimes investing is not always successful.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:55:42 AM

Well I might say yes because the price of bitcoin in continuously increasing and this will have some guarantee that you're money will double or triple in a matter of time. One of the way to gain money from the investment of bitcoin is through bitcoin mining well it is a passive income you've just gonna invest a money then wait for a couple of weeks or months then your money will be tripled or doubled but before doing this thing search for the sites that are trusted some of them are scams. The next one is through advertising something where we can found this in bitcointalk.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

Yes you are right its better to invest in bitcoin than invest in banks because in the bank there's no assurance that you earn and before you earn you are waiting for 5 years and about but in a small amount only so try to invest in bitcoi. And you havr a assurance that you can earn just because of the many investors so that's onr of the reason that the valur was rising.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:08:30 AM

i think yes. as of now bitcoin is getting larger and the value of it is getting bigger. but be smart, sometimes investing is not always successful.
Investing in bitcoin is comparatively good because in other tradings you will not get the profit as mush as you get in bitcoin. Bitcoin ensures better returns for our invested money, that is the reason why presently the price of bitcoin reached very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: