Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:37:54 AM

In my opinion, Yes. Bitcoin is a good investment as long as you are willing to take a RISK. Many people are now rich in this cryptocurrency.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:58 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
easiest way to invest is from bitcoin because if you invest in bitcoin it is scam free and it is not easy to scam because it feels you safe at all and it cannot be easily detect because bitcoin has so many securities.

snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:13:12 AM

Yes, bitcoin is good choice for investment. In last few months price of Bitcoin increased drastically and now dropped with huge value, still it is good to invest in it. Investment considering risk of market is also important because no one can predict about market. It is good to start investment with small amount.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

Bitcoin is really a risk to put your money onto but it is something that if you put your effort to it you will really get what you deserve. Bitcoin's value rises up and goes down because of the demand but if only you put your skills and strategies on it you will surely gain more than what you put into.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

I must say YES! Though bitcoin is not an easy money and requires time and knowledge about stock market, still it ks a good way to invest your money. I am not saying that banks are not good. Yet, rates in the bank when it comes to deposit are lower. In bitcoin, if you know how to play well, then you can really earn.
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

yes it is,It's very good idea to invest.We can get more profit than it save in a bank.

Crypto Since 2017
Marrionbitcoin

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is very risky to invest all your savings but it is worth to try. The higher the risk, the higher return you might get. For me, it is better to try Bitcoin just 20-30% of your savings and some you may try other investments. Putting all eggs in one basket would be very risky. Bitcoin helps many people who made their live better. So you better give it a try but you need to study first and read the news about the forecast so that you will know when is the best time to buy or sell.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:17 AM

I think investing money in bitcoin is the best way, because with bitcoin investing I have a big advantage, assuming it has a big advantage then investing in bitcoin is the best thing.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:14:34 AM

A great way is to divide 50% of your money to invest your money for Bitcoin. Smiley
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:24:53 AM

A great way is to divide 50% of your money to invest your money for Bitcoin. Smiley

That is right. Never put your eggs in one basket alone. Diversify as much as possible. My bitcoin always plays 30% to 70% of my crypto portfolio.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

Yes it is a good choice but not invest all you money. I suggest investing in stock market too. Investing bitcoin is good for short term basis because of its rapid change of value. But considering it for long term investment? maybe not. Time will come its price might decrease pretty low.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

I strongly think so. Since it is one of the best investment these days and a lot of people are really into investment on bitcoin, I feel that it is the best investment as of today. In addition, there is an ease to the process of investment which is not easy to come by on other forms of investments.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

For me yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money,
It have a huge potential that if you would hold it for a long period of time you could make a decent amount of profit from it.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

Based on my friends experiences relay to me, I also think Bitcoin is a good way of investment. Because you have nothing to do but just hold and watch the stability of bitcoins price in the market, as it goes down and up and how it affects the exchange rates of bitcoin in the market. As being observed, its value is getting high, which we could come up a greater profit out of lower investments.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency. she will be a leader for a long time. More and more people learn about her. It leads to growth of the price and benefit. This excellent investment in the future

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

In my opinion, Yes. Bitcoin is a good investment as long as you are willing to take a RISK. Many people are now rich in this cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money, but I wouldn’t call it the best. This time around, if you want to make money from Bitcoin, you’ll have to invest a huge amount, you don’t just invest a little amount and be expecting to earn millions. If you want a place to invest a small amount, you can check out other cryptocurrencies.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

For me yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money,
It have a huge potential that if you would hold it for a long period of time you could make a decent amount of profit from it.
The things you talked about until now are still valid, Bitcoin is still a great place to invest our money, after the end of 2017, I think many millionaires will be born because the appearance of bitcoin. Although I can not reach the level called the millionaire but I feel my life is a lot better than the past, no worries about money, spending quite comfortable, sitting anywhere can also earn money, this can prove to everyone that the positive impact of Bitcoin to life, it is very strong, and Bitcoin is still capable of development in the future, it really is a great place to invest money

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

Ofcourse yes instead of saving your money into banks with just 2% increase rate per year what if you just put it all in bitcoin cryptocurrency for sure it will be worth it. in just an hours your money will increase a lot based on your balanced right.
Ask this to those who have scored million out of bitcoin and they are quite happy and all they did is simply trusted bitcoin when no one was on its side and bitcoin blessed them with huge profit and I think everyone here will now vote for bitcoin to invest money because bitcoin is evergreen profiting investment which keep on giving profit to the investors neutrally and future will be more profiting as compare to the previous era.
mel0924

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest our money because bitcoin price continue increasing and is still increase in the near future. Nobody can stop the high increase of bitcoin so for me bitcoin is the best coin to invest.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is a good idea. It is because the money that you invest, have the capability to earn a lot of profit in the future since nowadays, the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing. It is better if you will invest a large amount of money so that you can gain a huge amount of profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: