Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:14:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16779 times)
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Yes bitcoins are indeed a good way to invest your money especially today because the value of bitcoins fall a little bit so we can buy bitcoins in a much lower price so it is like we buy bitcoins in a discounted value. We all know that the value of bitcoins will always be on top again so it is not a big deal if we invested in bitcoins even if they are falling because that falling is not permanent and they will rise again after this month or even before the month ends we cannot know but all we know is bitcoins will be on top again and will surpass their record high before.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:24:43 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

yes, I think bitcoin is a good investment because of the rising exchange rate and of course it will be very profitable and also the transaction process is very fast and easy than other investments such as real estate or land that takes a long time
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

if I have a lot of money I will invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin is a good investment and very profitable with prices that always go up every time
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:58 AM

Depends if you want to make quick profit or stay in it for the long term and hodl your bitcoins. The amount of juice that can be pumped out of bitcoin's price headroom is still a lot,, and still any new investments I'd deem to be highly profitable.

The only thing that is holding bitcoin back is the transaction fee(s) that you have to pay in order to send any amount of BTC to anyone. Its extremely annoying to have to spend 150 USD in fees to send 1k of BTC to a friend of mine.

if I have a lot of money I will invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin is a good investment and very profitable with prices that always go up every time

Not always, there will always be competition from other alt-coins and FUD that is spread both by the community or the western media. Someone will always want bitcoin dead and they will try to do anything to achieve that.

Smiley
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

Yeah, i also believe in bitcoin i know we can get profit if we invest our money in bitcoin, bitcoin has proven what he can do it reach a big amount that's why i believe on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is a good idea. It is because the money that you invest, have the capability to earn a lot of profit in the future since nowadays, the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing. It is better if you will invest a large amount of money so that you can gain a huge amount of profit.
But, Bitcoin's price are definitely decreasing this time. I don't know if it keep increase or decreasing after Christmas and new year. Invest bulk money to Bitcoin is a bad or even stupid idea because you can lose your money instantly.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:46:34 PM

It is one of the good way to invest your money. But in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is not the only coin that is good to invest. There are good alts to that will make you a millionaire. You just gotta search and study them.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:49 PM

If you can face a big risk, you may invest here. Like any other investments, you have to accept that you will have to risk your money if you want to gain more profit. Bitcoin have the potential to potential to shoot up in value but it can also drastically crash. To be safe, you may invest here your money but not all of it. You can do other investment while investing here to secure your money.

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Maybe, but for sure.. It can take more savings when you are investing some of your money in a good term. And some investing in land and buildings I don't think it can prefer bitcoin to allocate it for some investment that you want. More accepting trials for definitely hit by the coins through turns back of bulk of money to keep.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

I think bitcoin is actually a good way to invest your money since it is profitable,and you'll get really a big amount of profit if you'll work hard. Not only that,since you are letting go of a big amount of money,you have to accept that you'll risk it to gain a big profit. However,some people say that investing in a good term is much better.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Yes ut is a gppd way to invest in bitcoins knowing that they are volatile and they are successful in this period of time. So it means an easy money will be made because of that fact. And bitcoins price are down in this moment and it is a great opportunity to buy a lot of people then when the value rises your holdings will also rises how good is that. So what are you waiting for you must invest now before it is too late becausebitcoins are
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

Yes it is nowadays bitcoin have established a good foundation that I think they are not going to just disappear so I think it is good to invest in bitcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

There are so many people who became successful through bitcoin and I think those success proves how good bitcoin is in terms of investments. It may usually take time and maybe risky but the reward waiting is always something that could change your whole life forever. I don't think it's a good idea to waste your time hesitating instead you should invest already because time is money.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

if I have money I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because the price is uncertain and when the price goes up we will get the benefits and risks we have to get ready when the price down .
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Bitcoin became more popular nowadays because of its credibility when it comes to investments. The value of it has also risen over the roof and I think that is one of the main reason why it is considered as a good investment. Bitcoin has already changed the life of the many and I think all of it is normal because bitcoin is know to be the best when it comes to investments.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

if I have money I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because the price is uncertain and when the price goes up we will get the benefits and risks we have to get ready when the price down .
I think your opinion is very good because investment in bitcoin will very beneficial for you, if you will invest in other way like gardening or buy gold, so it will very risky for you because their profit will not big like bitcoin, so my suggestion is only about bitcoin because bitcoin can fulfill your dreams.  

Ninmag

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

Successful investments and ensure better living only on bitcoin or alcoin, as many people succeed in this forum. If we invest in properties such as leasing or selling of buildings, or plantations and other trades, we may not benefit, we may suffer losses and bankruptcies.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

I think investing your money in a Bitcoin is a good idea. It is because the money that you invest in bitcoin is capable of earning huge profit on it in the future since nowadays, the price of bitcoin is continue increasing. Better invest your money in bitcoin now and hold it until the bitcoin reach its highest price. That is the time to trade your bitcoin and gaining high profit on it.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:49:28 PM

Yes for sure. Because compared to the regular money in terms of fiat that we have, Bitcoin has the more capacity and capability to make such investments grow into much larger quantity in which is beneficial for the part of the investor because he is seeing how his investments behave through the transparency feature it provide to monitor such actions or activities related to bitcoin. So yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money.

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

Yes it is a good choice but not invest all you money. I suggest investing in stock market too. Investing bitcoin is good for short term basis because of its rapid change of value. But considering it for long term investment? maybe not. Time will come its price might decrease pretty low.
We only take bitcoin as an extra work. yep,because bitcoin’s market is volatile ,it brings so many risks, so you should’t invest all of you money. I think that btc’s investment is good for both  long and short term cause its unstable, it can increase or discrease immediately,so our decision is really important. However, most of us all invest btc for a long term to get a huge benefits and so do i. If you do get many experience in btc, you may have  enough patience to wait its increasing for a good price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: