Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yes, of course! bitcoin is the best way to invest money because if you invest you money at bitcoin you know that it is safe. But the best way to invest in bitcoin is when the price will increase, because when it's price will increase you will get a big profit.
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

After investing in bitcoin may be one alternative is to buy land and build a rented house because here many workers from out of town who need a boarding house for their sleep. So make the boarding place a quick way to earn money in a continuous way.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

last 2 years  i would say yes. but for now i dont think so. bitcoin been increasing so high but its stop and drop from 20k$ to 15$ and it hit the market so much. i dont think investing in bitcoin would bring any money anymore. better invest on altcoin or the new ico.
bitcoin is the most profitable investment of nowadays and it is wise to invest into bitcoin because its profit rate is impressive and its eases are also magnificent and on top of it bitcoin is accepted all over the world and it gives more than a 1000$ profit in one week time and that’s a great figure so invest onto this coin you will get what you want or more than you want this coin has potential to deliver 100% profit.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

for people who believe in bitcoin, of course investing in bitcoin will be a good way to make money, just like gold. well, I've always believed this. besides not so consuming power, this is really a fun job. but also we have to think for the next step

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I think, bitcoin is the right investment assets. Because bitcoin value rises increasingly from year to year. In addition bitcoin price growing up, bitcoin is also increasingly being one of them. Therefore I think  bitcoin is a good investment assets and also profitable. Especially for long term investment.
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

Saving is different from investing.
Basically, saving money is putting money aside on a regular basis. You spend less money than you earn and put the rest into the bank.
While investing is taking step further. It is risk-taking the profit you have, whether it is a loss or gain.
Well bitcoin already prove itself by history from a low price start now it has 15k$.
You just need time and responsibility in checking the charts, in order to secure and know when is to bring out your money to have more profit.
Bitcoin rises year to year, so invest now and see what will happen in 2018.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Yes,I think Bitcoin is a good way to invest money.It is a profitable business.There are more investors here who are profited by investing in Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Yes I would like to invest in bitcoin as it is also a very profitable investment and those who have any idea of the crypto market they have to invest. for me bitcoin is very good to invest in this currency it is very profitable and for the good future it is compulsory to invest also in this currency now a days it is very popular and market currency to use in the crypto market.
Bitcoin is very good for investment even billionaires also investing here and the god thing is banks also accepting bitcoin which mean bitcoin is trust worthy and you can invest here as much as you can I’m also going investment here from a long time and now I have a lot of money and some of the money from my income I giving to friends because I also want that all my friends also join bitcoin because bitcoin is life changing currency.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Recently, the price of a single bitcoin has stabilized, trading at $14583, down from its peak of more than $20000 in mid-December 2017.
Bitcoin is an attractive investment for long-term investors (not short-term) and has a number of positive developments ahead.

deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

Hi,

Hello everyone,I am Deshan From sri lanka.

Absolutely that is really good question for all of us,

However im 19 years old young boy,i came crypto field in 2015.Now i have grate knowledge in crypto and i have some experience in that field.
Personally i'm a trader.So i think i know surely ,this is what,

Crypto can happen any thing,we can't predict coins future .But we can get knowledge and analyses and take some idea abouy some coin.
So Now in Best coin in market.Mother coin is BTC.so every people buy it,invest it,and all,,yes of couser it makes huge profit already .we all know it.But we know coins can be happen any thing,some time BTC can reached huge level or break down,we don;t know,

so the best think is don't invest or risk your all money for BTC.invest it but somr of your money.don't forget that.This is my personal idea.

Thank you! Smiley

Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

real investment [cafe or shop]is better to invest your money more than bitcoin.

bitcoin is best online investment to invest your extra money.

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

Hi, definitely, in 2018 the value of the currency may rise exponentially.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

There is nothing more profitable than bitcoin investing so if we put all our money into bitcoin then it is a good move because our money will increase drastically in short time.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

I think, bitcoin is the right investment assets. Because bitcoin value rises increasingly from year to year. In addition bitcoin price growing up, bitcoin is also increasingly being one of them. Therefore I think  bitcoin is a good investment assets and also profitable. Especially for long term investment.
Still, you have to consider that bitcoin does not always increase and that there is a possibility that in any day its price might start going down. Bitcoin really is a good way for investing but just like the other investments there will always be risk. As for now, its price is high for investing but I think there are people who can afford the price and will choose to invest now. I think that investing in some altcoins could be a good plan at this time if someone cannot afford the high price of bitcoin.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:02 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:30:29 AM by cybersofts

Yes, i think bitcoin is a good investment opportunity where people can invest their money and make profit later. Based on what we saw last year 2017, bitcoin gained over 2000% increase in value which is more profitable than gold, or any form of property investment. As we now enter the year 2018 more actions are about to begin.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

a good way to invest money is to put in bitcoin, in my opinion, the best procedure here is to fix the amount of investment in bitcoin, especially if you are an apprentice on the job. If you want to get more results from bitcoin investing better you should keep an eye on it every time because all have risks. I just need to include some you can also earn cash without contributing from others, you just need to have a web association and there you have to go, you will get some bitcoin that you have rightfully grabbed.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

I'm sure yes, I never doubt that bitcoin investing is the most profitable in recent years, and 2018 will be better than 2017 because users are increasing.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

It's very good way to invest in bitcoin because the price is fluctuative and the value will increase up and rise so fast like a rocket .the value rise faster than gold but you can also invest a part of you'r wealth in buying land and building ,invest in gold and annother .
Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

Yes it's really a good way to invest you money to bitcoin. 2017/2018 world start to be full virtual transaction. It's really good to start first then later, bitcoin will increase again.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Yes it is. You can have a high return from buying it and possible that it is more than the value of the money you used to bought.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: