Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16775 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

if I have a lot of money I will invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin is a good investment and very profitable with prices that always go up every time

Yeah, i also believe in bitcoin i know we can get profit if we invest our money in bitcoin, bitcoin has proven what he can do it reach a big amount that's why i believe on it.
In the present world, if there can be any good way of making money and that too in a short span of time, then that option is one and only investing your money into bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is no doubt the fastest way of making more money but it is also very much helpful in making much more money than any other investment there in the present world. Bitcoin does hold a bright future and it can change your lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

Bitcoin will always be a good a investment.Investing to Bitcoin is a good eay to invest your money for the reason that profit is assured. It's market value is increasing as years are passing by and as well as the profit from the investments. It is good to invest in Bitcoin because the only thing that you need to do is to hold and patiently wait.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is a good idea. It is because the money that you invest, have the capability to earn a lot of profit in the future since nowadays, the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing. It is better if you will invest a large amount of money so that you can gain a huge amount of profit.
But, Bitcoin's price are definitely decreasing this time. I don't know if it keep increase or decreasing after Christmas and new year. Invest bulk money to Bitcoin is a bad or even stupid idea because you can lose your money instantly.
Do not take me wrong but I am really unable to understand this common behavior of people in which they start distrusting bitcoin during the dump and start praising it in the pump phase like nothing better can happen to a person than bitcoin. Honestly I am not pointing you out here, but I think crypto coins are this way. They increase one moment and decrease the other, fluctuating all the time. That doesnot mean they are not good investment tools. I think bitcoin is the best in this matter.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and while you earn money, you can also invest that money into something that the money would earn by itself. You need to make sure that where you are investing your money is safe and that it would not give you any danger.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

In bitcoin it is good to invest to get a big profit in a short time. But I also believe that investing in more stable assets for a long time is needed to avoid losses.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

Exactly, as we know that the investment trend according to experts' observations is cryptocurrency, now everyone is not hesitate to put money into bitcoin so putting money into bitcoin is the best thing.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Yes it is because bitcoin is way more faster than other business that requires investments. In bitcoin you can just hold your money  and wait for the value of bitcoin to reach its peak. But I am not discouraging people who wanted to invest outside cryptocurrency because it may succeed also.

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Bitcoin is one of the great investment instrument we have today and it is the most profitable in my experience last year giving me more than 600 percent increase, it is safe to invest bitcoin, only be careful to watch all technical and candlestick details to be able to help you decide to buy or sell
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

Bitcoin is one of the Best and the leading investment platform in the century, let take for example you investment like $1000k in bitcoin as at January 2017 by now you will have almost $15800 as your present profit including your capital by now. Now ask your self which investment platform e.g real estate, gold and land can offer such mouth watering profit within this short period of time, so bitcoin in my own opinion is the best investment as at this time.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Only future can tell if your investment was good or not.

I agree, but of course with the help of  hard work also, cause if you invest in Bitcoin you really need to work for it just to earn big profit. Unlike in the bank after you give your investment you just need to wait for the maturity of you account then you can get your gain. But in Bitcoin in just a short time you can double your profit as long as you are focus working on it.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Many people put good hope in this year, I am sure that bitcoin is the right means to put all our money, in a year the money will grow more than 500%.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Let’s back bitcoin since 2010, the price of the bitcoin that is very low more than now.But not too if you want to invest now the bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good invest now, bitcoin have a potential in the future. For me, bitcoin is the best invest more than the others.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Good way to invest money. we can buy in bitcoin swallow account safely and some some of our savings, we can apply many ways to invest the bitcoin we have every one equally want to invest btc to increase btc balance as well as i want to have a lot of bitcoin for my economy which very weak, right now i want some bitcoin for my.

And it turns out to be bitcoin in btc wallet account is also a good way to increase our btc balance.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

People who invested to bitcoin are now getting some decent profit.

And as the price of bitcoin starts to drop there are people who are doubting it if it's still a good way to invest money but it is.
If you know about bitcoin in a way that you can make the right decisions at the right time, then I must say that investing in bitcoin is the best thing which you can do in order to have as much amount of money as you exactly want to have in your life. Moreover, it is really a great opportunity to make fast money and in the future, there are likely chances that we’ll be able to make more money.

Getting to bitcoin recently and if you're lucky to bought it at $12,900 then for sure you are jumping this new years eve.

Price touched $14,000 again and this can possibly go in a long run again that can hit $20,000 in no time.
Yes you can invest here because bitcoin is safe and sound even ballooners are also investing here bitcoin is not only good for investment but also you can use other options such as trading and mining because I know a lot of people who are using other options as well so it’s up to you which one you want use but it’s very clear about bitcoin that you can earn from here a lot of money it’s also a committed currency in market.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interests. Try to invest in bitcoin and other alt coins. This will provide you nice returns in short time or mid time.

I never have questions and doubts while I'm investing.

Well I agree any profit makes a difference here unlike with the traditional banking the annual interest that you can get is very low, which is very easy for the Bircoin to give enough and deserving amount of interest that you can get, but the thing is Bitcoin rapidly falls without certain clues and we cannot say when cause we didnt know when it will fall and how much you will loss, but if Bitcoin dumped try to hold your profit as long as you can, cause you might spending two times the amount.

electronix11

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

It is sure a good way to invest your money but there is no certainty that it is safe, bitcoin value varies which could be an advantage or disadvantage and having it online makes it prone to hacking and such.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

I agree, it can not be denied again that bitcoin is the best way to make more money, with bitcoin investing then our money is always growing, already a lot of evidence and example that with bitcoin invest it can get rich in a short time so I conclude that bitcoin is the best investment .
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

For me Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. It can give you rewarding profit in the long run. Just remember to only invest what you can affod to lose and dont put all your money  in one investment only. Learn to diversify so that if one investment doesn’t go as planned then there are others that are not affected and wont burn your entire portfolio.  There are also investments that are worth considering. Don’t neglect others too such as traditional investments, real states, gold, and paper assets. Just enjoy what you do and make the most out of it.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

It is sure a good way to invest your money but there is no certainty that it is safe, bitcoin value varies which could be an advantage or disadvantage and having it online makes it prone to hacking and such.
I think you need to learn firstly what the rules of trading or investing are. Whenever you are doing anyone of them, you need to take some risk so that a better picture of production can be made. When you are in this field, there are some profits coming and there are some losses too. So be there and deal with them so carefully. Make better decisions and have a better life.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Of course, if you want to use your money as a mere contribution - I think it's a great way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: