Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

At least 2 weeks remaining for token sale period ends. I am waiting this moment and i hope, you guys and a whole team have a success in raised sold amount  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

The crowd-sale has not started yet! The start date is January 15th, 2018 and will continue for at least 60 days! Please register in our site to ensure you don't miss any updates.

At least 2 weeks remaining for token sale period ends. I am waiting this moment and i hope, you guys and a whole team have a success in raised sold amount  Smiley

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

Will it be released for all "copyrighted" books? And if there is a problem with copyright, who will be held responsible?

GILGAMESH will be similar to amazon in somehow I think,the difference is gilgamesh use blockchain technology. of course they will protect copyright because the law requires them to do that.

Of course copyright may applied in this section, else everyone can earn by posting or copying book that aren't their original work. The devs may have already solution for this since their project are targeting readers, writers, publishers etc.

no doubt about that, even the law enforce all platforms and websites to remove any content , or book that contains copyright that's why I said that.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

You are right 12 more days to go for the token sale, hope you already registered in GILGAMESH platform first, am eagerly looking to gain GIL tokens this time.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

Please do participate in their Token Sale and their bounty programs. Gilgamesh platform has a high potential to become one of the top cryptocurrency this 2018. Their knowledge base of project is what Gilgamesh will make it to top and will succeed because of it's highest rating in the community.

No doubt, sounds awesome and nice.

But folks should stop declaring "their" coins to be the top cryptocurrency of 2018.

Grin

well it all depends on WP, following their roadmap, advertisement ... if they do everything right ı do not see any reason why this Token be one of the top in 2018  Grin
I hope so too , But it's most likely not going to happen this year , there are already well established coins in the market and the competetion is between them . Gilgamesh is still in the making , but no doubt it will go strong by the end of the year .
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

Please do participate in their Token Sale and their bounty programs. Gilgamesh platform has a high potential to become one of the top cryptocurrency this 2018. Their knowledge base of project is what Gilgamesh will make it to top and will succeed because of it's highest rating in the community.

But folks should stop declaring "their" coins to be the top cryptocurrency of 2018.

Grin

It's pretty much a trend lately to declare their coins to be the ICO of the year 2018 or whatever the year is. At this point I just ignore that fully lol
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:22 AM

The crowd-sale has not started yet! The start date is January 15th, 2018 and will continue for at least 60 days! Please register in our site to ensure you don't miss any updates.

Its about 12 days to go, I hope the ICO will succeed. However, how did you advertising this project to be famous dev? I've see so many people were curious about this online book store project.
Seems dev is working more on agile aspects to implement better innovations in GIL Platform, making it famous with the bounty spreading across the platforms. There are huge talking about GIL including investors as it helps to gain knowledge and attracting with tokens.
Probablylikely

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

I already know this project will be a success, av been on this thread ever since the first time I stumbled on it. Now we moving faster , I have filled out my form and joined the social networks. This will be a success join when you still can.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

It will be nice to have some GIL Tokens. I hope we can see the Mobile App once ICO have started, i think that will fuel alot of people enthusiasm to buy into Gilgamesh..Its just some days away now so we will wait

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

It will be nice to have some GIL Tokens. I hope we can see the Mobile App once ICO have started, i think that will fuel alot of people enthusiasm to buy into Gilgamesh..Its just some days away now so we will wait
yes this is a good time to wait for it. because I think GIL is an interesting project that will bring a lot of people to join here. preparing everything for the success of this project

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

The project has every chance of success, because they very quickly began to move forward! And we will wait on January 15, that would pouchavstvovat in the sale of tokens. Follow the news on social networks.
kyxap

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

I already know this project will be a success, av been on this thread ever since the first time I stumbled on it. Now we moving faster , I have filled out my form and joined the social networks. This will be a success join when you still can.
This project will be successful, because paper books gradually leave to the second plan, the most of people read now on tablets and smartphones, as well as audiobooks listen.

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

Grin

It's pretty much a trend lately to declare their coins to be the ICO of the year 2018 or whatever the year is. At this point I just ignore that fully lol

the ICO of the year 2018 is a big claim, but the token or coin that based on product usually has chance to be successful in 2018, GILGAMESH for example once their platform released the price will go up, that having said , it's all depends on the quality of their product.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

Haha. All of us want Gilgamesh will success. Why? Awesome project about book and knowledgement is needed for nowadays.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

Social network for books is like e-books but this project has a great purpose for the world. This will not just be a great start for having books in our hands but this will also serve as a great start again for those young generations that always use their smartphones and tablets in non sense way and by having Gilgamesh with them, their parents and the older ones are more comfortable and feel an ease seeing the younger ones reading again and not just reading but their gaining knowledge with Gilgamesh
I agree with you with busy at modern life now, Gilgamesh aim to solve "lazy" of us. Well, can imagine that we can read any book at anywhere with Gilgamesh.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

Social network for books is like e-books but this project has a great purpose for the world. This will not just be a great start for having books in our hands but this will also serve as a great start again for those young generations that always use their smartphones and tablets in non sense way and by having Gilgamesh with them, their parents and the older ones are more comfortable and feel an ease seeing the younger ones reading again and not just reading but their gaining knowledge with Gilgamesh
Nicely said . I hope the platform provide audio books options too as reading from your phone screen could be tiring and bad for your eyes . But overall the positives of the project are far more than any negative it will face . Having access to countless e-books all in a friendy and easy envirment is very helpful for this generations to get knowledge.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Gilgamesh can be apply in so many ways. Here, we can earn, learn and socialized. As it is defined as social network for books, Gilgamesh brings hope to everyone that this three aspects that this platform can give is possible. We can teach and make everyone's happy. This is so idealistic and really gives opportunity to everyone that learning by doing is really works.
Yes, it will help many people to get information which can change there life. The platform works very efficiently to spread information. This will help people to  share there information and also get the knowledge from others this will bring more and more people toward the project. They can also do project advertising on the website and they can earn too. Hope this project gets a huge success in the future.
Yes I totally agree with your statement and the other opinion.
But I think there should be more multiple languages.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

I've thought about it and started to look for an answer to my question but did not find it, this project is aimed only at the electronic look of books, or will audio books be provided?
kyxap

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I've thought about it and started to look for an answer to my question but did not find it, this project is aimed only at the electronic look of books, or will audio books be provided?
I join to the question. In any case the designers command should consider such variant, if there is great interest on the part of users. Let's wait  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

We have a Voting DApp bounty which allows our token holders to vote for the features they love and we will add those features if they are requested by some number of our users so basically any great feature has the potential to get to the platform. Please go check our Voting DApp so you can vote for the feature you want.

Gilgamesh Team,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: