Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

I think Gilgam's platform will be a way of promoting free books for less fortunate children. This is probably a big help to them. I really love the amazing ideas and hopes of this project soon, as you reach success you will be able to return to others your blessing. Luck is a lot better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:00 PM

Well, I dont understand here the endless discussion about Android, IOS or Web App. I am sure Gilgamesh Team made their analyse and know how to start this project. Even if they just start with IOS, they will going to make it also for Android Users in short time possible to get involved in this unique project. And surely also for Desktop Users ...

hahaha, essentially a lot of that in talking here. yes we hope for the success of this project. Good luck. 😅
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:16:00 PM

I think Gilgam's platform will be a way of promoting free books for less fortunate children. This is probably a big help to them. I really love the amazing ideas and hopes of this project soon, as you reach success you will be able to return to others your blessing. Luck is a lot better

Agree, I think books or or any kind of reading materials will become more cheaper than books on store because the costing to publish it will lessen. This will surely benefited those less fortunate and those who don't have budget for buying books.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

I do not know how many people will attract Gilgemesh to his platform, but I'm already definitely interested in her and probably will use it.
Im pretty sure this will surely offer other services in the future since it is a social media platform. It could be the next facebook in the future. Cant wait for that to happen.

I agree, this project have a lot of potentials and maybe time will come and they can be as popular as facebook. For now this project needs to get a lot of serious investors for this project to earn enough funds to support this project. I am really excited now what GIL can do aside from their main plans.
Undoubtedly, investors play an important role in supporting the project, but attracting people is also important. Users love the easy and beautiful interface. I'm sure GIL has everything fine in this regard
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

The Gilgamesh,the self-publishing platform and marketplace removes the middleman (publishers) from the publishing process, creating an efficient and lucrative resource for authors who want to maintain control of their work
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Whether you will try to build this token in schools and institutes? And how? I consider ethereum blockchain has to allow it!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

Well, I dont understand here the endless discussion about Android, IOS or Web App. I am sure Gilgamesh Team made their analyse and know how to start this project. Even if they just start with IOS, they will going to make it also for Android Users in short time possible to get involved in this unique project. And surely also for Desktop Users ...
Me too, and I think that there isn't a big difference read a book on smartphone or on your own PC
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:05 PM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.
You have a good point, project needs a lot of time to be build. Some ICO have a very nice platform but without the suggestion of other people it can't be perfect. Even it takes too long but it has a bigger chance to succeed.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:27:29 PM

I follow you on Twitter. I join the support of the GILGAMESH project. I do retweets. I was interested, but how is your name translated?
GILGAMESH is GILGAMESH Platform - you should take original name because this is individual name of project.
Whether you will try to build this token in schools and institutes? And how? I consider ethereum blockchain has to allow it!
Yes, i wonder how Gilgamesh can approach to schools, university, institutes? But i believe in Gilgamesh team can do this effectively.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

Thank you for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

Exactly , I think the same and hereby agree with you and your opinion.
As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .

I agree, most of there features will make us comfortable like having there iOS application which I really love it. Also, having there mission and vision which will drive the success of books and authors through social influence.�

izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

I indeed that this project is so amazingly perfect. It is not a pure business but a heart in this project was instill. Imagine, a crypto mother can used it to have bedtime stories with their children with different fairy tales through buying books here and probably earn money at the same time. There are many possibilities that this project can be applied. Reading books is just a part of our daily living, it can be done in school, in our house or even everywhere. The platform of this Gilgamesh is absolutely incredible. I am a big fan of the one who started this project, i can see that this will succeed.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:40 AM

I indeed that this project is so amazingly perfect. It is not a pure business but a heart in this project was instill. Imagine, a crypto mother can used it to have bedtime stories with their children with different fairy tales through buying books here and probably earn money at the same time. There are many possibilities that this project can be applied. Reading books is just a part of our daily living, it can be done in school, in our house or even everywhere. The platform of this Gilgamesh is absolutely incredible. I am a big fan of the one who started this project, i can see that this will succeed.
Great. I'm Gilgamesh platform fan too. On discord Mo mention to us that have 4 languagues need translator. Who can do it now? We need to exceed a larger community.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

What is the meaning of Gilgamesh? What makes you named this project Gilgamesh? From which language is that?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:50:00 AM

So is this mean. Will they give free real books? Great plan, I really like that idea that not only in Social or in the internet that they are helping but also in the real world. The books can do big for young one's future.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

No, on the first page there is a link to the platform, I think the desktop version is mandatory and later they will finish it.   - gilgameshplatform.com/#platform

it's just a section that explains how their platform works, not a web version.

What is the meaning of Gilgamesh? What makes you named this project Gilgamesh? From which language is that?

chick out FAQ page,
they wrote : The Epic of Gilgamesh is the title of the first known written book in the history of the world. Our team sees the Epic of Gilgamesh as humankind’s first attempt to record and disseminate knowledge to the public, so that is how we chose to name our platform. Like the epic poem, the Gilgamesh Platform endeavors to share valuable knowledge but through a social media-based platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:13:25 AM

hope dev will issue a beta version soon so that we can see how it works i think maybe video tutorial of the ios should be uploaded...it will really clear some minds and solve curiosity here

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

No, on the first page there is a link to the platform, I think the desktop version is mandatory and later they will finish it.   - gilgameshplatform.com/#platform

it's just a section that explains how their platform works, not a web version.

chick out FAQ page,
they wrote : The Epic of Gilgamesh is the title of the first known written book in the history of the world. Our team sees the Epic of Gilgamesh as humankind’s first attempt to record and disseminate knowledge to the public, so that is how we chose to name our platform. Like the epic poem, the Gilgamesh Platform endeavors to share valuable knowledge but through a social media-based platform.
Gilgamesh wants to take a piece of the market from large companies but share some of the profits with users of social networks and make communication more convenient.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:09 AM

Free books are very good, but is there free books on the platform? Can as bonuses? As I understand it, Gilgemesh is a monetized platform.
avianvian09

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

Free books are very good, but is there free books on the platform? Can as bonuses? As I understand it, Gilgemesh is a monetized platform.
I agree with you. I myself was very pleased with the Gilgam's platform, because with this Gilgam's would really help for children who may be less fortunate to get the books he needs. with Gilgam's they get books for free. ... This is a very noble project.
Hopefully this project a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: