Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:51 PM

GILGAMESH platfrom desain on social Network for Books ,that is good for idea and i think more million people in the world
it important for knowledge this platfrom i think , so keep for see on proggres
and keep for update a news about Gilgamesh
I think many millions will want to join the platform of Gilgamesh, provided it is convenient to use and finding information.

Agree, it will really be convenient to use this platform because all you need will be here when gilgamesh completed this project. And this will give more opportunities for those aspiring writers to publish their works without costing them a lot.
Authors that have only enough budget can now make books without worries because Gilgamesh has this feature to make books in their app. I really appreciate this project because it will help a lot of people who are interested in reading and writing a book.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

GILGAMESH platfrom desain on social Network for Books ,that is good for idea and i think more million people in the world
I think many millions will want to join the platform of Gilgamesh, provided it is convenient to use and finding information.

Agree, it will really be convenient to use this platform because all you need will be here when gilgamesh completed this project. And this will give more opportunities for those aspiring writers to publish their works without costing them a lot.
Authors that have only enough budget can now make books without worries because Gilgamesh has this feature to make books in their app. I really appreciate this project because it will help a lot of people who are interested in reading and writing a book.
Yup, we both shared the same sentiment as well. I,myself, is a bookworm, haha! Therefore this project truly excites me and im sure its gonna be a huge success! Cheers!
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

I'm looking forward to this. Also i would like to request if possible to add anime manga for this project so that those who love anime will also participate in this project.

a good input to add anime to bounty will attract tremendous interest of course.  Cheesy
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

What is the meaning of Gilgamesh? What makes you named this project Gilgamesh? From which language is that?

I just assume that today your google search is out of service  Grin

Gilgamesh is the main character in the Epic of Gilgamesh, an Akkadian poem that is considered the first great work of literature, and in earlier Sumerian poems.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

I honestly follow this bounty gilgamesh because it's a very interesting project, and very convincing, after all I really like to read, hopefully the project is successful and most importantly its ico date quickly announced

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

Yup, we both shared the same sentiment as well. I,myself, is a bookworm, haha! Therefore this project truly excites me and im sure its gonna be a huge success! Cheers!
Lol. We are bookworms. And we want everyone will be bookworms as us. Of course maybe via Gilgamesh platform or many other way. I believe our project will be success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

Well, of course every writer can create his own blog, but that's another thing. Here you can collect not only all the authors together, but also all the works of the same authors!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

So from what I understand, it's like the crypto-version of a library/bookstore no? For me the fact crypto is involved is a step up.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

Authors can also use the self-publishing and social platform to create a secure eBook on IPFS & Ethereum smart contracts, register a copyright, or place an in-app advertisement.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

So from what I understand, it's like the crypto-version of a library/bookstore no? For me the fact crypto is involved is a step up.
This project use blockchain technology to create a secure, fair, and engaging ecosystem that connects readers, critics, authors, and self-publishing service providers to influence the book industry and remove the role of publishers as the middleman between the flow of knowledge from authors to readers.
The Gilgamesh Platform will enable readers to not only socialize and explore, but also to find, review, and purchase books. It simplifies the process of sharing and gaining knowledge.   
Authors benefit from a relationship with their readers by gaining constructive feedback while simultaneously encouraging a discourse and cultivating a love of learning.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

Hello dear developer, how much time exactly we will wait tokens from bounty after a ico ends? Thank you

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:53 PM

Well, of course every writer can create his own blog, but that's another thing. Here you can collect not only all the authors together, but also all the works of the same authors!
So readers have the chance of knowing the author of the book of what he/she is reading. Very nice idea where their objectives is to spread more knowledge using their featured app.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:09:32 PM

It will take few weeks after the end of the ICO.

Hello dear developer, how much time exactly we will wait tokens from bounty after a ico ends? Thank you

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

So readers have the chance of knowing the author of the book of what he/she is reading. Very nice idea where their objectives is to spread more knowledge using their featured app.
And also the readers will be aware of the appropriate exact author of the book they are reading about. Also it will help most of the authors whose books are usually stolen and printed with response to any other author.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

Reading is the key for everything. Gilgamesh offers the best ever service they have. Social interactions of authors and readers are to be made in this platform and this amazed me as it promotes a greater impact to developed the knowledge of every individuals. Reading is one of the main core of education, Gilgamesh makes it way to help utilized every talent. Here, you can write books and experts can critics your work. It is just an online seminar where experts and newbies can have open forum. I believe that this project created to promote knowledge as well as social aspects of everyone.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:06:04 PM

A Gilgamesh platform for sharing knowledge is an innovative thought by the people which is for the people. This censorship-free, cohesive and intuitive platform is really astonishing and happy to be a part of this Social network. Gilgamesh vote methods are creative as we require to install MetaMask chrome extension developed by metamask.io and Readers, Authors, service providers road map is quite knowledgeable.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Also i would like to request if possible to add anime manga for this project so that those who love anime will also participate in this project.

Well, that will be a good idea, It will gain more visit and traffics from all around the world, But let's just wait for the final decision of the developers and admin.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:40:41 AM

In my opinion, you understand everything correctly. Of course there is a problem that any writer can easily blog her. I am more interested in how this platform is being monetized. In any blog, you can arrange a donation but it probably does not work
You will be using GL tokens for your activities example if you are a writer and you decide to hire a cover designer here in the platform...he will be given specific amount of tokens after his work and also reader use token to read or own your books...so everything is connected from my guess though

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:57 AM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:19:19 AM

I think Gilgam's platform will be a way of promoting free books for less fortunate children. This is probably a big help to them. I really love the amazing ideas and hopes of this project soon, as you reach success you will be able to return to others your blessing. Luck is a lot better

Surely, they should be able to provide books that will be free. If they will open it to all the Authors around the world, they will find a lot of aspiring ones who are just building up their portfolio and are willing to let their reader have their books for free.
Besides, they have competitors out there who provides free access to millions of Ebooks. The main challenge for this project is how to make it different and much better to use than other apps and sites that have been around.
Free supplying book thats too much good.
But where you see that gilmesh are giving free book.
If they giving free book then what will be their profit??

The Gilgamesh team just give free books to those indigent people which there profit have already earned by the fundings of different investors throughout the world.
Hmm, really interesting, GIL will provide its users free books whether all the same for the information will have to pay? Of course it's much more pleasant to read for free. I would like to hear the answer to this question.

Thats mean when a investor invest on GILGAMESH project they will give free book of their investor. Its bonus for all investor on this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: