Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:35:03 PM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.
Why do you think that Gilgamesh can not deal with Amazon? I think if the conditions are good he will have other authors on the platform, but he will be able to compete with Amazon in several years.

Yeah, but what if gilgamesh beat amazon? Or what if GIL partnered amazon? That will be a great deal. For me, I trust gilgamesh that they will fulfill all their plans and the project will be successful in the coming months. Let's all think positive about this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

if the custom all need to buy the token to paid the token ?
and if the token price was decide by the market which use in the platform ?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

I also agree that this is one of the unique and good geplanned  Blockchain Project in this category.  Even the Huffington Post; one of the famous online news platform with very famous journalist, reports bout Gilgamesh. This is a very good sign and advertisement for Gilgamesh Project.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

I also agree that this is one of the unique and good geplanned  Blockchain Project in this category.  Even the Huffington Post; one of the famous online news platform with very famous journalist, reports bout Gilgamesh. This is a very good sign and advertisement for Gilgamesh Project.

yes I also know this blockchain project is one of the popular online news platform with a very famous journalist. this will provide many benefits.  Grin
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:38:37 PM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.
Why do you think that Gilgamesh can not deal with Amazon? I think if the conditions are good he will have other authors on the platform, but he will be able to compete with Amazon in several years.

Amazon is a mega giant though, to interest authors you would need a REALLY strong point to compete with amazon especially given the ton of platforms to sell
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

Gilgamesh leverages blockchain technology to create a secure, democratic, censorship-free platform. Ethereum smart contracts will be used to create ERC20 utility token that incentivize users in proportion to their contributions and ensure fair governance by the community.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

As a writer myself, I hope to be able to use it as soon as possible, cause stuff like this makes me hyperexcited.
I already have a title for one project of mine... I would call it,"Main rules of the shopping cart"

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:10 PM

What kind of writing and articles will be accepted in Gilgamesh ? is it everything the author offers or will it be a moderation that tells you if your assignment will be accepted or not ?
Semaj123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

Competing with Amazon is really a very tough challenge because we already know that this online store is already popular all over the world. Maybe if Gilgamesh want to deal with Amazon it takes several years.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

GILGAMESH platform really look good with an admiring innovative concept of Knowledge platform of social network for books. Economic and engagement work flow is really a good plan. Self Publish self providers like book designers, copy editors, distributors, book printers, marketers really sets the scope.
Pondering for an answer: Can me only make use of GIL tokens for books ?
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

btw who knows where Gilgamesh project originates?
I've looked through the documentation, but to my shame, I couldn't find it
Yes, I agree. I could not find her either. Maybe we are not looking for it or not at all. Developers, please provide a link to the information.
Guys, I wanted to help you, but I also did not find this information, and on the official website it seems to be gone. I hope the developers will answer this question
The invention of the internet and social media brought on a cultural shift in the way people interact, socialize, and spend  their time. With the average American spending nearly 10 hours per day looking at a screen for work and pleasure, quick content has begun to provide the instant gratification that frequent internet users have come to expect. However, this
quick content does not inform, generate discussions, or provide in-depth knowledge on a subject.  Quick  content  comment  sections  are  active  with  opinions,  judgements,  and spammers, but there is no real conversation or knowledge transfer occurring. Consider this, have you ever seen a comment where someone’s opinion was changedby a debate in the comments section? Like most people, you are probably shaking your head, “no.” Skiral Inc, the company who created the Gilgamesh platform foresees an opportunity in the market to generate quality, respectful, and informative knowledge sharing for people  who want to consume knowledge and participate in real conversations about a subject. The team is based in San Jose, CA USA
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

Thank you for your support. The use of GIL tokens is not limited to buying books. Actually you can benefit from any service being provided inside the platform. For example: you want to publish your newly written book. You can find different service providers inside the platform and pay them by GIL tokens.

Gilgamesh Team,

GILGAMESH platform really look good with an admiring innovative concept of Knowledge platform of social network for books. Economic and engagement work flow is really a good plan. Self Publish self providers like book designers, copy editors, distributors, book printers, marketers really sets the scope.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:02:43 PM

Thank you for your support. The use of GIL tokens is not limited to buying books. Actually you can benefit from any service being provided inside the platform. For example: you want to publish your newly written book. You can find different service providers inside the platform and pay them by GIL tokens.

Gilgamesh Team,

Yes. We will support Gilgamesh Platform to bring our Knowledge and book library to everyone. Amazing that we can public our article or books at here? So if we have private novel we can earn money  Kiss
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

Thanks for your support. Please join our Voting dApp to be able to vote for the features you would like to see in the platform in the future. You will be given Stakes for voting as well.

Gilgamesh Team,

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:04:03 AM

we are talking about amazon here which is the largest internet retailer in the world measured by revenue and market capitalization and even if someone came with smart idea they could easily do similar thing and kill ur company. just imagine amazon lunching a new coin we all gonna go to them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

Indifferent to Amazon or not, we should give it some more time, suggesting that the author can do some more marketing work, so that all people know GILGAMESH

Pretty good idea. The readers will be attracted to the unique ways that the author can do. Also if they want extra profit from the site. Put advertisers like Google Adsense.

vivavivu

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:01 AM

Thanks for your support. Please join our Voting dApp to be able to vote for the features you would like to see in the platform in the future. You will be given Stakes for voting as well.

Gilgamesh Team,

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.
Oh nice, now i see we have 14 voted only at 3 section: Direct Message, Sharing tagged content on user's wall, Personalized Book Collections. What is the orange bar? It is status when we have enough voted, this feature will be release?
seriin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:18:58 AM

This is really great. Being to have this kind of project is an opportunity that we should take in. Because of the nice platform that Gilgamesh have which will be able us to have a resource for knowledge-seekers to unite and create an organized and infallible outlet that transforms the publishing industry and the way readers interact with one another by using Blockchain technology. Since we all know that blockchain technologies today in our world is very popular and getting more used in many aspects. I hope that this knowledge platform may continue to attain its goal in the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:48 AM

we are talking about amazon here which is the largest internet retailer in the world measured by revenue and market capitalization and even if someone came with smart idea they could easily do similar thing and kill ur company. just imagine amazon lunching a new coin we all gonna go to them.
This project is very amazing.i never seen any project like this.Beacause this project is about the books for give the knowledge.And all we know that big things take times.GILGAMESH is now Not popular as the the amazon or google.but i hope it will be successful in the future and make the best knowledge platform.i have one question that can we post our books on your platform?.And of your answer is yes then it will definitely successful project.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

I am starting to love this Gilgamesh platform, i want to experience of being an author and reader at the same time. I think this project suited me so much because I do love writing and reading novels. Engaging in this project gives lot of opportunity to earn money with full of satisfaction. Imagine, you utilized your talent while earning much money and creating a huge interaction between readers and other authors. This totally developed our skills and social interactions. The vision of this project is not just to promote but to help every individuals in different ways. I believe that this will have a brighter future and stronger community.

I can feel your enthusiasm because I also know someone who likes writing and also an avid reader. She is currently publishing her Ebooks on an online platform but I pity her for not having any rewards(Although she is still happy because there are people who read her work). I think with the Gilgamesh platform, ever hard work of an Author will be rewarded. Hopefully, that will be one of the features of this platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: