Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17620 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

GIL token is a utility token meant to be used on Gilgamesh platform. Specifically, it rewards users for meaningful engagements that help grow the platform, such as writing a book review, and can only be purchased from the Gilgamesh platform during the token sale.
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:57:46 PM

Gilgams can benefit greatly from North America and European people, because iOS is more than Android.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

Yes, we even have a bounty campaign for the voting DApp.

Thanks for your support. Please join our Voting dApp to be able to vote for the features you would like to see in the platform in the future. You will be given Stakes for voting as well.

Gilgamesh Team,

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.

The devs of this project are really active and focus in this project, Hi Dev, thank you for always replying in our comments. Are we all allowed to join the Voting dApp? I would like to contribute to the improvements of gilgamesh.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Gilgams can benefit greatly from North America and European people, because iOS is more than Android.
It's very good if Gilgamesh can launch the platform in America. Americans spend a lot of money on books and then Gilgamesh will be in other countries

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:49:29 PM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.
Haha. I think you can write some books like Fifty Shades of Black or Norway Wood. As for me very like science fiction. Who know, i will be facmous as writer after come to Gilgamesh.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:19 PM

We are delighted to know Gilgamesh platform is a knowledge platform. GILGAMESH knowledge platform is really a creative aspiration project which is a social network for Books. We also understand we can spend GIL tokens to purchase any books and services. So we would like to how much 1 GL token cost in btc ?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:57:01 PM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.

Totally, but why would you compare a newly created platform for reading materials and publishing to a wide online business. Amazon has already its foundation and it covers different items while the Gilgamesh is built for readers and writers, and in addition, Gilgamesh is still starting.

Because you always have to consider the competitors in order to evaluate the success of the project, and can not talk about books without mentioned amazon. As we know amazon also provide self publishing services which Gilgamesh chose another name for it and called it " Remove Middle Man ".
vivavivu

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

It's very good if Gilgamesh can launch the platform in America. Americans spend a lot of money on books and then Gilgamesh will be in other countries
Maybe you right, America market is a large cake where any one do business want to target, but their policy especially about taxing will make Gilgamesh cope up wit headache problem. In my opinion, I think Gilgamesh should launch for worldwide not attention on any individual country.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

There are already platforms that have been around who accepts any form of writing from naughty ideas which I think will be a sub-category for romance novels, biography(documentation),  educational books, etc. This way, all types of readers will be attracted to use their app. It will be up to this project on how to develop a system that will make a certain topic have discretion that way other readers and parents out there won't have a problem allowing their children to use the app.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:51:50 AM

Great to know that your social App secure feature regarding sensitive data is encrypted and securely stored on IPFS and Ethereum smart contracts. Really an app requires this strong feature which helps every user feel secure and authenticated. Thanks for this good secured feature addition in Gilgamesh social app Cool
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

Aside from the great goal and sence of this project, the authors in particular will benefit from the Gilgamesh platform because every each token that they will be earned can be spent on platform publishing services, advertising, etc., or donating to charity. This is very indeed beneficial to the users of this token. There are so many ways on how to use the Gilgamesh token in a very necessary purposes. I hope that many people that is interested in books and knowledge seekers individual will come to know about this social network for books.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.

Totally, but why would you compare a newly created platform for reading materials and publishing to a wide online business. Amazon has already its foundation and it covers different items while the Gilgamesh is built for readers and writers, and in addition, Gilgamesh is still starting.
Maybe they're just too excited that Gilgamesh will be like Amazon someday, based as what I understand. Many people are now starting to be curious about this project just because there are many readers and authors are adding exponentially.
Well, too over excited though, but i do hope that someday Gilgamesh will come to that standing though. That it would be like Amazon and hoping they can add more great features in their project as well as exciting events. People are starting to find Gilgamesh a good place to start since there are few of this kind of project out there and it is a big opportunity for them to get their books publish.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:33:30 AM

Maybe they're just too excited that Gilgamesh will be like Amazon someday, based as what I understand. Many people are now starting to be curious about this project just because there are many readers and authors are adding exponentially.
Well, too over excited though, but i do hope that someday Gilgamesh will come to that standing though. That it would be like Amazon and hoping they can add more great features in their project as well as exciting events. People are starting to find Gilgamesh a good place to start since there are few of this kind of project out there and it is a big opportunity for them to get their books publish.

I wonder if they'll also sell physical books like how Amazon does and used to do. Also what about a library type of a feature that would be pretty nice imo
Semaj123

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:40:37 AM

I wonder if they'll also sell physical books like how Amazon does and used to do. Also what about a library type of a feature that would be pretty nice imo
That's a good observations selling physical books because our thoughts is that  we only read and write it on the app. Gilgamesh team maybe already know that library type features and maybe they just forgot to write that in their whitepaper.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:55 AM

Aside from the great goal and sence of this project, the authors in particular will benefit from the Gilgamesh platform because every each token that they will be earned can be spent on platform publishing services, advertising, etc., or donating to charity. This is very indeed beneficial to the users of this token. There are so many ways on how to use the Gilgamesh token in a very necessary purposes. I hope that many people that is interested in books and knowledge seekers individual will come to know about this social network for books.
I'm very glad that there is such a platform that will help readers and the writer, will facilitate their communication and will have a token. Token for financial support is very good, but it is necessary for the implementation of the coin other exchanges and preferably large.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

No i doubt is basically an online system that you use Gilgamesh tokens to read books or upload as writer...editors covers designer and others...they might include physical edition maybe at the near future but for now is more of digital social environment

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:07:19 AM

I consider Gilgamesh to be a better place than the Amazon since Gilgamesh wants not only to make a profit but also to help people and people like such warm relations.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

I consider Gilgamesh to be a better place than the Amazon since Gilgamesh wants not only to make a profit but also to help people and people like such warm relations.
A better place to read and write whatever comes with your mind. Your right about the purpose of Gilgamesh which their aim is not only making profits but also to help all readers and authors to share their ideas.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:20:59 AM

A better place to read and write whatever comes with your mind. Your right about the purpose of Gilgamesh which their aim is not only making profits but also to help all readers and authors to share their ideas.
Indeed! Gilgamesh is specially for book lover... How it's different from other platform? Just because of open source.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: