Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:00 PM

We are excited to announce that we have just added Telegram Bounty. To get stakes, please join our Telegram Group and Channel by using the links below:

Telegram Group: https://t.me/gilgameshplatformgroup
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/GilgameshPlatform

Gilgamesh Team,

Wow Thanks for adding Telegram to Gilgamesh bounty. Many user was asking about telegram. A good decision!

By the way please share reward percentage for telegram?
What reward do you mean? For bounty campaign? I think there is no reward for telegram. You can read it here
[url]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0[url/]
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

I am a book lover that is why the project is interesting to me...
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

We are excited to announce that we have just added Telegram Bounty. To get stakes, please join our Telegram Group and Channel by using the links below:

Telegram Group: https://t.me/gilgameshplatformgroup
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/GilgameshPlatform

Gilgamesh Team,

Telegram channel have no active for ~10 days. And Telegram group have a few people. So  should we have some campaign raising our community? I really want more bookworms come to our community!!!
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:27:05 PM

Should this project become a sort of GoodReads decentralized on the blockchain? This could be something very interesting.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:06:11 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 12:44:25 AM by steampunkz

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.

Totally, but why would you compare a newly created platform for reading materials and publishing to a wide online business. Amazon has already its foundation and it covers different items while the Gilgamesh is built for readers and writers, and in addition, Gilgamesh is still starting.
Maybe they're just too excited that Gilgamesh will be like Amazon someday, based as what I understand. Many people are now starting to be curious about this project just because there are many readers and authors are adding exponentially.
Well, too over excited though, but i do hope that someday Gilgamesh will come to that standing though. That it would be like Amazon and hoping they can add more great features in their project as well as exciting events. People are starting to find Gilgamesh a good place to start since there are few of this kind of project out there and it is a big opportunity for them to get their books publish.
I consider Gilgamesh to be a better place than the Amazon since Gilgamesh wants not only to make a profit but also to help people and people like such warm relations.

Well lets not judge yet because the ICO is on going. I think there are more feature and improvements to come, Amazon is uncomfarable, famous and big its been alive for many years.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

I consider Gilgamesh to be a better place than the Amazon since Gilgamesh wants not only to make a profit but also to help people and people like such warm relations.

The same thing said about Steemit (that it will better than facebook because it shares profit with its users), did you see that happen?!. In my opinion, the only advantage Gligamesh have over Amazon is that their platform is on blockchain which will makes them bring crypto people to their app like steemit did.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 06:00:01 AM by BRNSTYLE

anyone can really understand about gilgamesh besides bounty owners, maybe you can explain briefly what do you know about gilgames?  Huh

Consider taking a dip into WP and previous discussions, of course, if you're really interested.
As for me, the most precious thing about this project are features for writers, allowing to govern self-publishing activity
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:10 AM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

I think they can categorize that and they can filter it from all applications. I'm sure some of people really like to read that kind of stories. Gil just only need to put some cautions or any warnings before accessing it or only 18+ members can access it.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:47:59 AM

A good project essentially needs these elements in the digital era:
-Socials like facebook/twitter
-Discord/Telegram
-Advertising on youtube

Am I missing something?

In addition, since Gilgamesh is using blockchain technology sites that are related to cryptocurrencies are also the best place to advertise.
I agree that the Gilgemesh platform is the best place for young authors, but famous people can be attracted by additional efforts. It's not very simple.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

I think they can categorize that and they can filter it from all applications. I'm sure some of people really like to read that kind of stories. Gil just only need to put some cautions or any warnings before accessing it or only 18+ members can access it.
There will be category of course for 18+ and also during registration you will provide your details or age which then will either lock some category or unlock them...or they can ask for security pin to access adult contents. it all depends but every platform has a rating system

Efta321

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

anyone can really understand about gilgamesh besides bounty owners, maybe you can explain briefly what do you know about gilgames?  Huh
Hello, you can read about bounty campaign here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0
here everything is detailed on it is written about all of programs of it.

yes I've been looking around there and I think I'm following this program. I asked what we know about gilgamesh.  Grin
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:14 AM

The Gilgamesh is getting more and more popular in the community. I really like the concept of Gilgamesh platform that will make reading books and sharing knowledge fun through an incentivized social platform that rewards active participants with Gilgamesh Tokens, and this is a very great oppurtunity for every knowledge seekers around. I really hope that this project will stay strong and strive better for the future. I am really looking forward to the Gilgamesh ability in the community, both in the crypto-currency and market industry.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

The Gilgamesh is getting more and more popular in the community. I really like the concept of Gilgamesh platform that will make reading books and sharing knowledge fun through an incentivized social platform that rewards active participants with Gilgamesh Tokens, and this is a very great oppurtunity for every knowledge seekers around. I really hope that this project will stay strong and strive better for the future. I am really looking forward to the Gilgamesh ability in the community, both in the crypto-currency and market industry.
I agree with you, Gilgamesh is increasingly popular in society. with the concept of Gilgamesh. hopefully this project runs smoothly and hopefully Gilgamesh will be successful.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

It's great to see that Gilgamesh has improved so fast in much less time.
The management team is doing there job very well and helping almost all the clients.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

There will be category of course for 18+ and also during registration you will provide your details or age which then will either lock some category or unlock them...or they can ask for security pin to access adult contents. it all depends but every platform has a rating system
And what is the classification of books now? Or now there is no difference between ordinary books and books 18+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
techniumunlimited

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:01 AM

Is it pastebin on blockchain? Or something else entirely?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:02:12 AM

I agree with you, Gilgamesh is increasingly popular in society. with the concept of Gilgamesh. hopefully this project runs smoothly and hopefully Gilgamesh will be successful.
This is due to the support that has been given to the team, making feedback, and some suggestions making it to be popular. Also with the help of some investors who trust Gilgamesh goal which is to spread knowledge across the world.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

Is it pastebin on blockchain? Or something else entirely?
Gilgamesh is been developed on blockchain platform. I don't really know about which pastebin you are talking about.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:23:45 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 08:42:46 AM by farhan28

The Gilgamesh platform save all sensitive information and book files securely  to help the customers... so it is great platform because few platform only protect their customers file...
vivavivu

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

Hey i have check Gilgamesh Channel, they said everybody can join Gilgamesh Platform Telegram bounty, they have just added this at bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.600. Go and come to contribution and give your idea about Gilgamesh with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: