Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:49:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

Is it pastebin on blockchain? Or something else entirely?
Gilgamesh is been developed on blockchain platform. I don't really know about which pastebin you are talking about.

wow wow slowly guys... what the hell is pastebin now ?  I just try to understand since few months what is Blockchain and where u can implement it and also the higher version of Blockchain : hashgraph ...  But someone come and throw a word like "pastebin" in this forum. Please explain with simple words so that I dont need to search for it again days and weeks to understand it like Blockchain  Grin
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:49:34 AM

Thanks for the support.

Gilgamesh Team,

The Gilgamesh is getting more and more popular in the community. I really like the concept of Gilgamesh platform that will make reading books and sharing knowledge fun through an incentivized social platform that rewards active participants with Gilgamesh Tokens, and this is a very great oppurtunity for every knowledge seekers around. I really hope that this project will stay strong and strive better for the future. I am really looking forward to the Gilgamesh ability in the community, both in the crypto-currency and market industry.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:50:18 AM

Thank you for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

It's great to see that Gilgamesh has improved so fast in much less time.
The management team is doing there job very well and helping almost all the clients.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

It's great to see that Gilgamesh has improved so fast in much less time.
The management team is doing there job very well and helping almost all the clients.

Yeah, it's because of the very active dev who always response in members queries. Also the bounty campaign help a lot because participants are very active to promote the project in social medias and other platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

The Gilgamesh platform save all sensitive information and book files securely  to help the customers... so it is great platform because few platform only protect their customers file...
Having a secured file is a big impact to the client, as what you pointed out. This features wil surely loved by investor and I think there will be more investor will invest in this project as they also help the authors and readers a hope to spread more their idea across the world.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

Thank you for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

So far this project is working ahead towards its goal and it has alot of upcoming projects to watch for. Keep it up developers you have our support behind your back.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:00 PM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

I think they can categorize that and they can filter it from all applications. I'm sure some of people really like to read that kind of stories. Gil just only need to put some cautions or any warnings before accessing it or only 18+ members can access it.
There will be category of course for 18+ and also during registration you will provide your details or age which then will either lock some category or unlock them...or they can ask for security pin to access adult contents. it all depends but every platform has a rating system
And what is the classification of books now? Or now there is no difference between ordinary books and books 18+

Yes you, that, definitely there should be a distribution of books on such a classification. Otherwise, should not be, absolutely everyone will have access, adults, students, children. I'm sure that the developers should have thought about this.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

Hey i have check Gilgamesh Channel, they said everybody can join Gilgamesh Platform Telegram bounty, they have just added this at bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.600. Go and come to contribution and give your idea about Gilgamesh with us.

Yeah you are right! Gilgamesh officially added Telegram to their bounty campaign.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

Hey i have check Gilgamesh Channel, they said everybody can join Gilgamesh Platform Telegram bounty, they have just added this at bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.600. Go and come to contribution and give your idea about Gilgamesh with us.

Yeah you are right! Gilgamesh officially added Telegram to their bounty campaign.
This is bounty thread link.
If i give here any promoting suggestion then they will accept it??  If they will accept then i will promote their project on Facebook group.
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Interesting. And will this platform be a multilingual one, for readers of book in all the languages or only a few languages? Will any new language support be an easy task?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Interesting. And will this platform be a multilingual one, for readers of book in all the languages or only a few languages? Will any new language support be an easy task?

Now that you mention this. They should also put a localities so that a user will be able to filter and select what of language the book he/she will bought.

Right now it only supports english but i hope as the project progress they will add this.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:40:57 PM

I really liked the idea of removing middle men and the actual writer, reader and other men directing talking and doing business with each other. Earlier it was not possible and to be honest writers still suffer as they have limited options when it comes to relaying their content to masses but I guess with this system ine can bypass all middle men and everything gets the share what they deserve. Thank you for getting this system across.

Good luck and all the best.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:05:06 PM

I also think that the platform should support several languages. This makes it possible to reach more users from all over the world. But I'm sure the developers took care of this.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

I don't think that's allowed, Or they can put another category, That's just the site discretion of maybe if the majority of readers like that kind of book to read.

I think they can categorize that and they can filter it from all applications. I'm sure some of people really like to read that kind of stories. Gil just only need to put some cautions or any warnings before accessing it or only 18+ members can access it.
There will be category of course for 18+ and also during registration you will provide your details or age which then will either lock some category or unlock them...or they can ask for security pin to access adult contents. it all depends but every platform has a rating system
And what is the classification of books now? Or now there is no difference between ordinary books and books 18+

Yes you, that, definitely there should be a distribution of books on such a classification. Otherwise, should not be, absolutely everyone will have access, adults, students, children. I'm sure that the developers should have thought about this.

Well they also need to segregate the platform somehow so that kids who may use it do not accidentally buy the adult books which is not meant for them
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

Yes i think all types of topics allow beacause it's very large platform for the books.so i hope you can post your naught books.and all books also classified into the diffrent categories so any one can easily access whatever they want. I hope this project wil successful
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

Well they also need to segregate the platform somehow so that kids who may use it do not accidentally buy the adult books which is not meant for them

Your idea looks right, so they need to integrate some cool identification system of persons under 18 (or 16) years old, like passport, driver license and etc.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:59:25 PM

I wrote earlier that there should be mandatory content moderation. And now you can write anything on blogs, but for the platform it will be very good if the platform moderators will remove poor-quality content.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

As times passes by, day by day Gilgamesh team engaged in different developmental activities. This shows that the team continously work for the progress of the program. New updates always discussed and this makes me admire for the dedication of Gilgamesh team put in their project to continously enhance and give their members the perfect knowledge platform that the team wants to attain. Success is near and clear, I am happy to be part of it. Let us spread this beautiful asset of the team to make the community more growing and alive.
Yes, i totally agree with your comment. The success rate of Gilgamesh Platform is definitely looking great as it helps to boost and encourages our people to become more intellectual at our own convenience and cost saving. Well planned project!
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

An interesting concept but I think the Gilgamesh platform is waiting for great tests. The platform must compete with monsters such as Amazon and others, but I think Gilgamesh has advantages in the form of monetization.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

Crypto will help spreading knownledge faster than actual cash, so no worry, it will turn out as a nice big competitor for sure.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: