Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

Gilgamesh is a good project in the community of crypto-currencies. I think that investors will be interested in it, and all the information is publicly available. We are waiting for news from the project
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

The project going very good.And nowdays the GILGAMESH token price is 1ETH= 1 token.i hope the price will increase too much so we can get the huge profits.i wish good luck to all the team members.
are you sure what you say that 1 token Gilgamesh = 1 eth? I think you're wrong because it's not possible like that, if it's true where did you get that information?
I think you are right. 1 ETH is much to much for 1 Gilgamesh token. I mean it would be hard to use such a small amounts.

Yeah 1 ETH per token is mad pricing lol, not a single token would sell if that were the case unless like people had a really compelling reason to buy it or something
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

The project going very good.And nowdays the GILGAMESH token price is 1ETH= 1 token.i hope the price will increase too much so we can get the huge profits.i wish good luck to all the team members.
are you sure what you say that 1 token Gilgamesh = 1 eth? I think you're wrong because it's not possible like that, if it's true where did you get that information?
I think you are right. 1 ETH is much to much for 1 Gilgamesh token. I mean it would be hard to use such a small amounts.

Yeah 1 ETH per token is mad pricing lol, not a single token would sell if that were the case unless like people had a really compelling reason to buy it or something

1 ETH is now fixed with 1200 GIL Token, due to price fluctuation. Is also good so bcs now is 1 ETH = 995 usd but u get still 1200 GIL Tokens  Grin

minimum invest is 0.1 Eth.   I think ı am going to invest this minimum and then earn some bounty stakes. Lets see what happens when GIL get listed in exchanges !  
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

1 ETH is now fixed with 1200 GIL Token, due to price fluctuation. Is also good so bcs now is 1 ETH = 995 usd but u get still 1200 GIL Tokens  Grin

minimum invest is 0.1 Eth.   I think ı am going to invest this minimum and then earn some bounty stakes. Lets see what happens when GIL get listed in exchanges !  
I agree, these are excellent news for the investor, an excellent opportunity to take monies cheaper. I think we should use this.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

Intelligent platform and team, how are the fees? I hope the team will collect hard cap. Good luck everyone.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

This project is giving authors the relevance they deserve for all their hardwork. I like that all parties involved will be treated fairly. Great project
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

This project is made with readers,service providers & Authors...& Service provider group has a big community.  so Gilgamesh really doing some social work to maintain social network for books..
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

This project is made with readers,service providers & Authors...& Service provider group has a big community.  so Gilgamesh really doing some social work to maintain social network for books..
Yeah. Of course now crowdsale start and everyone can buy Gilgamesh Platform Token easily. Now, price of ETH is down. So GIL ICO easily to catch their hard cap.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Yeah. Of course now crowdsale start and everyone can buy Gilgamesh Platform Token easily. Now, price of ETH is down. So GIL ICO easily to catch their hard cap.

I see that the sale has already started - good luck! People should put their ETHs in Gilgamesh, in a time of dumps it is safer to put your money in real projects.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

the token sale will still running 5 more days. this is big projects and i am very sur if this project will success in a the future. looking details this project really very promising. i am hope targets and goals will soon be achieved. good luck for Gigamesh, good platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

the token sale will still running 5 more days. this is big projects and i am very sur if this project will success in a the future. looking details this project really very promising. i am hope targets and goals will soon be achieved. good luck for Gigamesh, good platform.

Yeah token sales is running now and we need to help the project to get more serious investors to join the token sales. I hope gilgamesh project will fulfill all their goals and plans.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I see only one project this year, which is so surprisingly well maintained by the company ICO and has a beautifully designed software.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I agree, these are excellent news for the investor, an excellent opportunity to take monies cheaper. I think we should use this.

You are right, this will make more investors to join the project because the minimum amount to invest is not that high. You should join now amd grab the opportunity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Yeah I can't wait for gilgamesh launch of their mobile apps  and all other to come talk about self publishing and also the fact cover designers are involved here too really great work like a revolutionary version of good read as said in white paper

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

If who really doubts, then now the most time to purchase eth and to acquire after that GILGA tokens, more such opportunity to purchase so will cheaply not. Each year January 15, BTC drops downwards and then to 25 all comes back.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

If who really doubts, then now the most time to purchase eth and to acquire after that GILGA tokens, more such opportunity to purchase so will cheaply not. Each year January 15, BTC drops downwards and then to 25 all comes back.
This is the first time i come to here Smiley. Well, now ETH is only approximate $800 per each. So I can get more Gilgamesh Platform Tokens, right?

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

This is the first time i come to here Smiley. Well, now ETH is only approximate $800 per each. So I can get more Gilgamesh Platform Tokens, right?
Yes you can get more gilgamesh tokens from your ETH as the price for ETH us down now. Actually the price for ETH which is going a bit down is now making me fall in some problems but hope it would be recovered soon.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

I do not understand what you are talking about there is also not understand what I say.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

I do not understand what you are talking about there is also not understand what I say.

I think it means that after the token-sale, the token of gilgamesh can reach the value of 1 ETH. But it really was a bit confusing this calculation above the friend
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Good concept. People don't read many traditional books nowadays. There are several e-book platforms, but Gilgamesh can make something fresh and innovative.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: