Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

Which groups of people should this platform be targeted at? Will it be mainly students, therefore, scientific publications or maybe some other group? This is important because in my opinion it is difficult to do something without specifying the target, better to specify it than to do something universal.
I'm sure that the Gilgamesh platform will be universal. All the information that will be contained there will be for absolutely different people, different ages and different interests.
How ? is there such specifications  Huh i have read the white papers but i do not notice any such age criteria or fixed people only need to make use of the gilgamesh platform, any one can utilize Gilgamesh platform.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Gilgamesh platform gives readers, critics and authors the ability to exchange social connections and knowledge through a connector and engaging user experience, and using Gill tokens using Etherem blockchain technology.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

hello Gilga Team,

its been a few days that I did not follow the thread. Can someone from devs. or admin make an update about the ICO please. How is the rating, how many token already sold out ?
Hello buddy.i am not admin or devloper but if you want to get latest update about the project then i suggest you to join the telegram group of GILGAMESH.The admin is very active there and give all answers and latest updates related to project.
Yes, they have a very active telegram group with all the active members and developers you can get instant update about all the activity going inside the project and also some advancements in the project. This project is increasing very rapidly and to keep track on its progress telegram official grouo is better.
Personally, I think that the activity of admins is very important, if there are no news on forum, social media sites are empty, the project looks dead, no big investor will be interested in, only some bounty hunters.
Gilgamesh seems to be so active project, they are doing it well.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

hello Gilga Team,

its been a few days that I did not follow the thread. Can someone from devs. or admin make an update about the ICO please. How is the rating, how many token already sold out ?
Hello buddy.i am not admin or devloper but if you want to get latest update about the project then i suggest you to join the telegram group of GILGAMESH.The admin is very active there and give all answers and latest updates related to project.
Yes, they have a very active telegram group with all the active members and developers you can get instant update about all the activity going inside the project and also some advancements in the project. This project is increasing very rapidly and to keep track on its progress telegram official grouo is better.
Personally, I think that the activity of admins is very important, if there are no news on forum, social media sites are empty, the project looks dead, no big investor will be interested in, only some bounty hunters.
Agreed that they should focus also on updating people who are intressted in the project on social media and here in the thread , updating on telegram isn't enough as there are so many people who haven't joined their group.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

hello Gilga Team,

Yes, have social media reach is very important for any upcoming project as it makes the project know to the investors other wise it will become a deas project with no proper investment in it. So to maintain the popularity of the project advertising is very important aspect.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Gilgamesh platform gives readers, critics and authors the ability to exchange social connections and knowledge through a connector and engaging user experience, and using Gill tokens using Etherem blockchain technology.
So is so the Gilgamesh is grabbing the user attention as its launch deals with the common key factors which will help in the digital competitive system with the books.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

It is helpful to get everyone active in this environment, providing convenience in various aspects, this is the key.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

hello Gilga Team,

Actually almost information is provided at Gilgamesh platform website. As i know, they still have 15% bonus before block #5110000.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Blockchain technology also self-develops and self-promotes itself to solve many problems and objectives. AMAZING work team! We are well on the way! Wink
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Blockchain technology also self-develops and self-promotes itself to solve many problems and objectives. AMAZING work team! We are well on the way! Wink
I agree with you, all platform is serving for people. If they have any problem, the team can be follow and fix them. I believe in Gilgamesh team will provide us a nice platform for book social network.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

As we are trending in the digital economy Gilgamesh platform helps better to utilize the books during our free time from any where as we even do not need to carry books additionally, this opportunity helps better.
well, in my opinion this is not the main aspect of Gilgamesh Platform. Nowadays you can find e-books from every Titel in amazon or in other online stores. But in Gilgamesh there will be an interactivity between authors and readers. Authors can easily publish their books...

Exactly, Gilgamesh is not innovating something new in term of making books, e-book has already existed and provided by different platforms. Gilgamesh provides for us as readers opportunity to read books, interact with authors and earn tokens, for authors opportunity to do self-publishing in cheap price and interact with their readers and that's by adopting blockchain.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

As we are trending in the digital economy Gilgamesh platform helps better to utilize the books during our free time from any where as we even do not need to carry books additionally, this opportunity helps better.
well, in my opinion this is not the main aspect of Gilgamesh Platform. Nowadays you can find e-books from every Titel in amazon or in other online stores. But in Gilgamesh there will be an interactivity between authors and readers. Authors can easily publish their books...

Exactly, Gilgamesh is not innovating something new in term of making books, e-book has already existed and provided by different platforms. Gilgamesh provides for us as readers opportunity to read books, interact with authors and earn tokens, for authors opportunity to do self-publishing in cheap price and interact with their readers and that's by adopting blockchain.
As for me, i appreciate Gilgamesh platform because it make social network instead of only sell ebook Wink. Yes, Gilgamesh not only provide us a chance to read more books but also provide us a chance to publish our self book.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:12:11 AM

I want to participate in the bounty campaign
when does it start and end?
thank you
I think you still join, although it is so late, and i am not know is it still ongoing or not, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

Gilgamesh is really boosting its capability in the crypto curremcy community. A lot of people now has already been engage and is very interested to the Gilgamesh platform. Of course they will, and we are interested to tge Gilgamesh. This kind of knowledgeable platform is a great thing we should proudly spread about it.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

hello Gilga Team,

Yes, I am also a member of that telegram, the admin is very active and always answers queries, but in this thread the devs should be active too to answers all questions posted here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

this idea gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the true authors of books.
From the very beginning it was so. But every day they come up with all the new features of the gilgamesh platform.
The Gilgamesh platform will be very useful for writers and authors of books. And as far as I understand one of the functions will be the possibility of communication between writers and readers.
Yeah, its a very useful platform for authors and readers. Sharing of ideas can be made possible, hence diminishing the barrier between authors and readers. People can gain extra knowledge and authors can get to know what readers like to read.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

The platform crosses out intermediaries, and it's good. An excellent opportunity to establish the process of acquiring new knowledge without great expense.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

this idea gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the true authors of books.
From the very beginning it was so. But every day they come up with all the new features of the gilgamesh platform.
The Gilgamesh platform will be very useful for writers and authors of books. And as far as I understand one of the functions will be the possibility of communication between writers and readers.
Yeah, its a very useful platform for authors and readers. Sharing of ideas can be made possible, hence diminishing the barrier between authors and readers. People can gain extra knowledge and authors can get to know what readers like to read.

Agree, readers can have their interest again to read more books because gilgamesh project will supply all their wants, also new writers can improve their skills by this platform, so this project will surely help a lot of people.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

The platform crosses out intermediaries, and it's good. An excellent opportunity to establish the process of acquiring new knowledge without great expense.

That's good to hear but if the ICO is not successful at all how can they do such platforms. We will just keep promoting gilga for the sake of the campaign and ICO period.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

That's good to hear but if the ICO is not successful at all how can they do such platforms. We will just keep promoting gilga for the sake of the campaign and ICO period.
Lets be optimistic here ,the project's ICO is more likely to scceed because of the great marketing the team is doing and their hard work of communicating with their participents and answering their questions .
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: