Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
han emily (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:06:34 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:10:05 AM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.

Stgsurya

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:15:38 AM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
                  You have a point there my friend. Since bitcoin is already an investment its up to you to decide whether you are going to hold it or not as it is really an investment itself. I also do not know why most people see it as a usual common currency and they just wanted to spend it like some common fiats for their day to day transactions or currency as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mnmnmn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:41:19 AM

Hodl, friend! HODL!
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:47:46 AM

You should look at the price charts. We can't tell you anything other than the same.

The price charts show lots of growth and a few significant fall backs (followed by great growth)

Here's a great chart for you - https://www.coindesk.com/price/ - this is really all you need to know. No one here can predict the future, we can only learn from the past.
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:10:25 AM
Merited by Gummybear67 (2)

I invest in bitcoin in the future by joining different bounty's which can help me a lot in earning money. I either join signature campaign which usually takes up a month or two or the other one which is the social media campaign which involves advertising cryptocurrencies on different media platforms which depends on what you've joined in. All of these ways can help you earn and invest in the future, all you need to do is to be patient and be hardworking.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:12:18 AM

The only thing you need to plan is when to sell or when to buy, By the time you bought a Bitcoin or you are holding a Bitcoin it only means that you are already Investing on Bitcoin.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:19:21 AM
Merited by Hotrod_88 (3)

I have a lot of plans with my bitcoin but one thing is for sure. I will keep on investing with bitcoin and will always keep up with the posting that I'm tasked to. I will save more rather than spending too much because we all know tha bitcoin is uncertain and we are all aiming to be rich with the help of bitcoin. Although it will take up a long time, I will be patient and I will always work as hard as I always do. You can say that it can change your life but it can only do so if you are willing.

Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

You have lot of option OP, if you are talking about future then you must be aware also that you need a capital.
If you have your capital ready, then you can now start to buy bitcoins or other currencies that you think will surely boom in the long run.
Then the next step is forget about it and remember it in the future. Smiley
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:30:16 AM

Basically investing is certainly a very good thing for future plans with bitcoin, especially at this time that many have predicted bitcoin prices will jump higher in the next few months. Keep doing the best and trying to master everything about bitcoin and its development over times, that's very important for a good plan to earn profits in the future.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

The possible way to invest in bitcoins is to store it. Because the price is really high over the years. And of course the value of our bitcoins can be x10 or more. So now it's okay. We know what's going to happen we can get rich, it's a chance now and do not waste it yet.Because we may later repent. Always keep in mind that getting to know what you do not know is always good

Leo D

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

will start to increase my rank on bitcointalk

then get some trusted review

start my own website
and save bitcoins
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:59:21 AM

My planned is to save bitcoins as many as I can because I know it will become valuable in the future. I want to earn big amount of money and that is the reason why I saving bitcoins. I know that we can be rich by investing our money to the bitcoin.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

my plan with bitcoin is my first hope, bitcoin still exist and more and more day has high selling value so what i dreamed so far with bitcoin brighter and have big income to fulfill all requirement
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

my plan with bitcoin is my first hope, bitcoin still exist and more and more day has high selling value so what i dreamed so far with bitcoin brighter and have big income to fulfill all requirement

Of course all bitcoin users have the same expectation as you about their business in Bitcoin, but it certainly takes effort which is not easy beside accurate planning and supported by knowledge and ability in effort to make it happen.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

Of course all bitcoin users have the same expectation as you about their business in Bitcoin, but it certainly takes effort which is not easy beside accurate planning and supported by knowledge and ability in effort to make it happen.
i certainly agree with you, its because aside from investing you do need a lot of knowledge also so that in case you are not easily panicked by just rumors or any news. you also need to have good learning not only in bitcoin investment but also open to some good potential investments for the future.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:10:14 AM

Bitcoin has brought to us a lot of opportunities to make create a bright future. it has been playing a pioneering role in the cryptocurrency platform. so any body can dream to create another altcoin by seeing the Bitcoin platform. as like many people, i also have a plan for the future. hopefully, very soon I am going to invest my money in this platform because it has established a credible and profitable platform.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

I don't think fiat is useless, but in bitcoin investment idea, I agree with you. We should see this like a pure investment to get more money in the future by holding or trading bitcoins.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

If I feel like I'm already earning a lot - i plan to hold 60% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 40% will be allocated for trading, I'm into trading right now and so far i'm only trading around $50 and It makes me happy that it is earning something.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: