Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases
I will second you. You have beautifully explained the reason behind it. I think the popularity of Bitcoin amongst the investors and traders will remain to rise up till the time its market price is increasing. It is because of the reason that this is why people are very much interested in it and are ready to invest as much as they can in it.
I don’t support the idea of planning your future with just Bitcoin. Whenever you plan something about your future, you should never rely on one thing cause it may end up disappointing you. So, if you’re going to plan your future, don’t do it with bitcoin only, there are other alternatives you can include like buying estate and plots of lands, even farmlands etc.

You're right, just earn as much as bitcoin as you can but don't rely on bitcoin as if it will support you till you grow old and die. There's no assurance up to when bitcoin can be useful and profitable to people. So, just do your normal stuff. Try to find other means of earning like having your own business, finding a job. Who knows, what if bitcoin will be gone tomorrow, what would be left for you? The answer is none, since you just depended on bitcoin ever since.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

If you are planning something from bitcoin and intend to invest in bitcoin. That's easy, just buy as much bitcoins as you can and then save the bitcoins you've bought for a long time, then in the future you'll be able to realize your plans that you've planned for now.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

Actually, I have numerous plans to do with bitcoin in the future. First, I want to get out of my poverty zone because I want to buy the things I have been deprived of when I was a kid. And bitcoin is really helping me. Added to that, I want to start saving bitcoin, trade, and gain profit. I want to have as much bitcoin as I can because I want to help myself and my family financially. Let's hope we all achieve what we aspire.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:22:34 AM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
I will second you. You have beautifully explained the reason behind it. I think the popularity of Bitcoin amongst the investors and traders will remain to rise up till the time its market price is increasing. It is because of the reason that this is why people are very much interested in it and are ready to invest as much as they can in it.
I don’t support the idea of planning your future with just Bitcoin. Whenever you plan something about your future, you should never rely on one thing cause it may end up disappointing you. So, if you’re going to plan your future, don’t do it with bitcoin only, there are other alternatives you can include like buying estate and plots of lands, even farmlands etc.

Exactly right! it will only end up you were having high hopes and expecting too much to a certain thing, and if does failed, then disappointments will follow. You can invest in bitcoin, but other than bitcoin itself there are also some alternative methods for your investments just in case, you can even build your own business not depending from your bitcoin assets.
Diverse portfolio of investments is recommended just because of this reason i.e. to avoid disappointments because there are always chances of losing money whenever you are making investments. I think we should not be reluctant anymore of starting new businesses with bitcoins. 
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

Basically investing is certainly a very good thing for future plans with bitcoin, especially at this time that many have predicted bitcoin prices will jump higher in the next few months. Keep doing the best and trying to master everything about bitcoin and its development over times, that's very important for a good plan to earn profits in the future.

Yes it is. Keep investing and saving our money in Bitcoin. I don't know how much Bitcoin will grow, but I believe Bitcoin will always and keep growing. I hope that Bitcoin will last longer and never die, atleast until I get succeed. Bitcoin is my only hope right now, hope for my money, business, family, and my future.

I have plan to do those things :
- Save bitcoins little by little.
- Keep it for several years.
- Then I will sell it when the price is high.
- I will buy a house with my investment money.
- I will mine other cryptocurrency.
- I will use it for keep building my blog/website.
- etc
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

I have a lots of plan in the future. Yes! Bitcoin is a very dificult than the other, it is very valuable, so i dreamed to be rich someday and i have a lot of plans in the future. I know this is very hard to collect a bitcoin
yunita

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

what does that mean for future investment?
or like this keep bitcoin BTC in the wallet for a long time to be taken when we have reached the age that we specify
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

Just hold bitcoin and do not sell it in any cases. I can ensure with you no matter how the economy is, the price of bitcoin always goes up. As you can see, it has multiply more than 10 times in 2 years. Therefore, if you have money or cash, use it to buy bitcoin. I have strong feelings that bitcoin will hut $50000 before 2020
If I have a lot of money from my bitcoin planned to make savings as my future with so life will be assured. and invest some by buying some of the bitcoin later and held him to in order to obtain a great advantage of them because I am sure that prices will continue to rise and the bitcoin will I use to build residences I dream for my family, with bitcoin everything will become easier.
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:57:53 PM

Making bitcoin now can be really profitable in the future if bitcoin keep growing in value. If it became an international currency, bitcoin can provide lots of jobs for many people. I hope goverments understand that and stop the acts against bitcoin like china did.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
                  You have a point there my friend. Since bitcoin is already an investment its up to you to decide whether you are going to hold it or not as it is really an investment itself. I also do not know why most people see it as a usual common currency and they just wanted to spend it like some common fiats for their day to day transactions or currency as well.
But bitcoin was originally created for the purpose of currency only. Demand of this currency is only because people want to use it for their transactions. Most of the transactions of the dark web happen only becuase of bitcoin.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

My plan for the future in bitcoin is to sell all of my earnings and be rich. Im currently earning bitcoin and im planning to invest my earnings so that it can grow more. I have no plans of converting it to money. I will wait until the price of bitcoin will go very high so that i can have more money. Im patient and willing to wait until that time will come.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

Making bitcoin now can be really profitable in the future if bitcoin keep growing in value. If it became an international currency, bitcoin can provide lots of jobs for many people. I hope goverments understand that and stop the acts against bitcoin like china did.
yeah right if government start to think about their people and not just one sided because of some threat about their economy bitcoin is one of the
best alternatives to bring hope and good financial stability for the people who understand the system.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

Have you considered putting your money on faucets which pay you interest for keeping the bitcoin? The freebitco.in is the best one to invest in as they will pay you @4.08% per annum. This is not much but it is something for your future. Plus you will also have chance to increase the bitcoin in terms of fiat value as the value most probably will increase for bitcoin in the near future. So there are two things, first save your bitcoin and if you are saving then save it on the faucets which provides you interest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

I think maybe soon bitcoin will store million of people who can legitimately earn here hardwork and patience are the key to become more productive since bitcoin can help to become profitable and it may sponsor your future business that you want to pursue,
Yes in near future there will be more people involving in bitcoins and business will grow faster as the selling and buying will increase and this will give profit to these who have given more time to bitcoin and bitcoin will pay them more as compare to others so invest your time money and skills for the bright future of your to bitcoin.
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
                  You have a point there my friend. Since bitcoin is already an investment its up to you to decide whether you are going to hold it or not as it is really an investment itself. I also do not know why most people see it as a usual common currency and they just wanted to spend it like some common fiats for their day to day transactions or currency as well.
But bitcoin was originally created for the purpose of currency only. Demand of this currency is only because people want to use it for their transactions. Most of the transactions of the dark web happen only becuase of bitcoin.

Some transfers are being done in dark web but this should be the minority of it. It can't be the majortiy of the total bitcoin transfers. I bet lots of them are trading transfers obviously.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

I think maybe soon bitcoin will store million of people who can legitimately earn here hardwork and patience are the key to become more productive since bitcoin can help to become profitable and it may sponsor your future business that you want to pursue,
Yes in near future there will be more people involving in bitcoins and business will grow faster as the selling and buying will increase and this will give profit to these who have given more time to bitcoin and bitcoin will pay them more as compare to others so invest your time money and skills for the bright future of your to bitcoin.
As you said the value of the botcoin will increase in the near future,so the capital used in the bitcoin will  get higher so it will give you the profits.so you have to keep the bitcoin when the price shoot up u just trade it at the time.The bitcoin investment is more useful than other type,so be wise and invest on bitcoin trading.
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

investing in gold, or real estate maybe. that is for long term. and many people do that
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

overall I always say bitcoin is the future currency. this coin is very aggressive and dominating position. so we can do a good plan for future with bitcoin.

Bitcoin is going to rise in value and keep doing so, but it may not be the coin that makes the biggest break into the domestic markets as a currency.
It may simply be the first coin ever, the highest valued and a good investment, but nothing more than that.
Of course the highest level of Bitcoin will be the day when bitcoin will be the only legit currency acceptable worldwide.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

investing in gold, or real estate maybe. that is for long term. and many people do that

Real estate value is depreciating as time passed by so it is not a good long term investment. Gold is a good investment but easy to still and very hard to secure. Bitcoin is the best assets to invest. I'm planning to own atleast 100BTC before I'm going to retired.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Some transfers are being done in dark web but this should be the minority of it. It can't be the majortiy of the total bitcoin transfers. I bet lots of them are trading transfers obviously.
                    Yes I wont disagree with your point though, but is it really necessary for us to use bitcoin as a day to day currency as of now? for some people yes who had lots of stored bitcoins from way back then, but how about those late adopters that are saving it for an investment? are you neglecting them? This is why i think and i consider bitcoin as an investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: