Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:51:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

Im still a new here in the world of crypo but if i collwct or earn a lot of bitcoin my plan is to build a business becuase i want to become boss someday Smiley and i want to buy a car ang big house and i want to help my family.
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

Nothing will really change even in the future, HODL and patiently waiting. That is what the main reason most who invest way back 2010 become millionaires in this generation and in the future it will be the same story. Bitcoin is still increasing and will make a marked in history as the highest investment price ever in financial history. That’s the future and look at it as a reminder. Buy NOW.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:36:51 AM

My plan for the future with bitcoin that, i invest bitcoin many side and earn more money. because now bitcoin day is good day.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

Bitcoin has brought to us a lot of opportunities to make create a bright future. it has been playing a pioneering role in the cryptocurrency platform. so any body can dream to create another altcoin by seeing the Bitcoin platform. as like many people, i also have a plan for the future. hopefully, very soon I am going to invest my money in this platform because it has established a credible and profitable platform.

Yes, it is true bitcoin provide us a lot of opportunities. It makes our life simplier than before. And hopefully when the time comes that bitcoin will be known by everyone in the world. My investment here was also be known and stablish. By that i could be actually say that im part of the bitcoin community
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:37:06 AM

Bitcoin has brought to us a lot of opportunities to make create a bright future. it has been playing a pioneering role in the cryptocurrency platform. so any body can dream to create another altcoin by seeing the Bitcoin platform. as like many people, i also have a plan for the future. hopefully, very soon I am going to invest my money in this platform because it has established a credible and profitable platform.
Yes, I was truly  agree with your opinion, it's true that bitcoin will give us so very lots of opportunity that will makes our future better and brigther. Everyone's life are having thier own plans in future, and some people are trying to make it true. As a person i have also my own plan in my future, for now im just keep moving on and i invest in bitcoin for my future purpose only. In future,i have a plan  to travel around the world with my special one together with my family , and in the other side i am also planning about my bitcoin on how it will help my life in future and how can i earned a lots of it. It depends on me of what effective way that should im going plan my future with my bitcoin, but it is better to plan for good things that will become useful into my life for having a bright future. So, if you have a plan in future, just make it true and become aggressive to achieve it.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:43:30 AM

My future Plan with Bitcoin is I will start a retail shop to sell product by accepting Bitcoin which will give more access to the pepople who are having bitcoin and looking to spend.

Through this future plan I will fullfill my families wishes whatever possible.

I will keep the Bitcoin as savings as the exchange rates give more benifit I will gain more from it in future.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
prass tyo

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

My future Plan with Bitcoin is I will start a retail shop to sell product by accepting Bitcoin which will give more access to the pepople who are having bitcoin and looking to spend.

I will keep the Bitcoin as savings as the exchange rates give more benifit I will gain more from it in future.

I also used to think like that but because of its rare bitcoin users then all payments using local money have not been there until now who pay using bitcoin if that asks what bitcoin a lot
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:00:59 AM

My planned is to save bitcoins as many as I can because I know it will become valuable in the future. I want to earn big amount of money and that is the reason why I saving bitcoins. I know that we can be rich by investing our money to the bitcoin.

you are right same with me i want to save my bitcoin for future, and i will save it in local wallet its more safety because CEO local wallet that person in my country

Looking at the current scenrario of bitcoin that would be really ideal to save the bitcoin. Sometimes I suggest people that they should save their bitcoin into ledger wallet which are hardware one and this they can keep locked away for more years without spending the money.

In general if we have money in the web wallet then they are more prone to hacking attacks and it's not the good thing around. Better to save it in hardware for security purpose. More than this there is problem our emotions where we get panicked and sell the coins when we see little price drops leading to losses. Better to have it in the hardware wallet which can at least form little barrier towards this and we can save for longer time.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

I also used to think like that but because of its rare bitcoin users then all payments using local money have not been there until now who pay using bitcoin if that asks what bitcoin a lot

maybe I would try to do the same thing if bitcoin users in my environment have grown because currently bitcoin users in my place is rare maybe only some people who know about bitcoin.dan I think it is very good to introduce to everyone about the currency future.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

All i have right now is keep obtaining btc because tomorrow comes, another opportunity happens to my life, I wan't to secure my future family and live a luxurious lifestyle, As long i have strength to dig in then i will keep moving forward. After all my efforts finally success comes afterwards if bitcoin will consistently rose up. Smiley Smiley
Bornien

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

I would just invest i hope that in the future that bitcoin will hit a massive amount of money i would then sell all my coins and become rich. I will then invest in altcoins.

I heard that a man made 3 million dollars with investing in altcoins. I will do it also when the time is right.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:23:20 AM

with bitcoin everything seemed possible when it comes to your dreams. The things that you like, the savings that you ever dreamt, all things possible if you have perseverance, patience and effort in bitcoin. Yiu should be able to plan everything, whether you sell bitcoin right away or save it til its gets bigger and bigger.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

I would just invest i hope that in the future that bitcoin will hit a massive amount of money i would then sell all my coins and become rich. I will then invest in altcoins.

I heard that a man made 3 million dollars with investing in altcoins. I will do it also when the time is right.
I have not heard aboutt this before. Can you show me some articles about this? I believe that he was written on some paper around the internet

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:31:08 PM

Bitcoin really have a big potential and get a good profit in the future, investing in bitcoin will give an assurance for us to look forward for a good future, thats why for now its a good choice on investing on it, and roll this investment in cryptocurrency Smiley
Because bitcoin has a potential to get more profitable in the future, I keep earning and collecting it today and take it to invest and save bitcoin for the future. My plan is to build a business which I am going to manage and buy an assets which can make for investment as well.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:25:52 AM

Bitcoin really have a big potential and get a good profit in the future, investing in bitcoin will give an assurance for us to look forward for a good future, thats why for now its a good choice on investing on it, and roll this investment in cryptocurrency Smiley
Because bitcoin has a potential to get more profitable in the future, I keep earning and collecting it today and take it to invest and save bitcoin for the future. My plan is to build a business which I am going to manage and buy an assets which can make for investment as well.
Good move, I like your decision. we never know what will happen in the future. and business is the balance and decision to take a stand. Bitcoin is an asset that can change in value, and we move it to grow another business. more profitable work out there.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:29:09 AM

If i will be able to earn a lot bitcoin in the future, i will buy my dream house and car. I will also buy all the things that i want to have. I will also travel all the over the world with my family and experience different things that will make me happy and have unforgettable moments with my family.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:15:13 PM

Plans for the future with bitcoin, Surely bitcoin keeps increasing, and this gonna be viral to our society, And those who are spending and holding btc will become richer and richer. This is the good tool for investment, Im saving this one for future purposes, that is why i keep joining ads campaign to obtain btc for my family in the future. Smiley Im looking forward this will gonna happen.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

Of course, in planning our future by storing bitcoin is very good even all those who keep bitcoin assets in the long term before you say about this of course now they already have a huge advantage. by learning from it alone of course we already know that it is true once bitcoin is a very profitable investment form. so I guess we should not hesitate to continue buying bitcoins and keep them for a long time. besides that if we have enough btc we should better set aside some btc that we have to do trading so we not only to save it for trading dibitcoin it is a very profitable thing in a fast period.
Only a bitcoin hater or foolish person living in some remote area of the third world countries can think about ignoring bitcoin, otherwise all literate and updated people are highly attracted by bitcoi and are investing into them on daily basis. There is nothing wrong in keep buying bitcoin since they are going to be the future sole currency of the world at least international one.
john70

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

Plan for the future with bitcoin is best idea because, in future sure Bitcoin have a bright future and all country should be make transaction in BTC only because easy without transaction fees and Digital Cryptocurrency all Government used so what all Government needed already have Bitcoin currency.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

Honestly say that I have no plans for the future. Bitcoin to me is more than money. When a person opens his business, he invests a lot of effort for its development. Us bitcoin got for free and why so many people who use it only to generate income. I hope that bitcoin in the future will give everyone the opportunity to be economically independent from the government. Then politicians will have to listen to what they say citizens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: