Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

I am very waiting for legal bitcoin almost all over the world and there are superpowers who use it for their official government payments but because of the limited supply I do not think it will come true.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

I think many people plan for the future with bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin worthy for investment. I want bitcoin to be a better investment than any other investment.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.

I agree that having bitcoin is already investing on it, now on mining and trading, you need to decide first on how much are you gonna invest. Mining is costly, it could require you more than your allotted budget, because it will also require lots of electricity. While trading can be done with a tiny budget, but the risk of losing is just high. But if you know how to predict on what coin or where to invest your money, then you will make a great profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

I planning for my future with bitcoin. My first plan is to be rank as legendary in this form. Second plan is to buy and sell bitcoin. 3rd plan is to invest a lot bitcoin to others coins etc. 4th  the money that I collect in the bitcoin I  will use it to build or buy house.   
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

My plan to my bitcoin is to have more investment to grow and to have big earnings  we all know that bitcoin is good investment so I stay in bitcoin .

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

The possible way to invest in bitcoins is to store it. Because the price is really high over the years. And of course the value of our bitcoins can be x10 or more. So now it's okay. We know what's going to happen we can get rich, it's a chance now and do not waste it yet.Because we may later repent. Always keep in mind that getting to know what you do not know is always good

I'm planning for a better future with bitcoin to have more income and save it to get a higher value of bitcoin.Investing is a great idea because it is profitable and helpful to us for a future.I want best for my family and planning for the future I want to save their educational future or some emergency purposes.Im wishing that someday bitcoin can be our digital currency all over the world.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

The possible way to invest in bitcoins is to store it. Because the price is really high over the years. And of course the value of our bitcoins can be x10 or more. So now it's okay. We know what's going to happen we can get rich, it's a chance now and do not waste it yet.Because we may later repent. Always keep in mind that getting to know what you do not know is always good

I'm planning for a better future with bitcoin to have more income and save it to get a higher value of bitcoin.Investing is a great idea because it is profitable and helpful to us for a future.I want best for my family and planning for the future I want to save their educational future or some emergency purposes.Im wishing that someday bitcoin can be our digital currency all over the world.

We can really use bitcoin to make our future better and we can also make our family have a better life. The value of bitcoin is continuously increasing and we can expect bitcoin to have a higher value in the next 10 years. Many people are being attracted and interested to earn bitcoin now and it will help increase the demand for bitcoin in which will positively affect its price value.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

I'm planning my own restaurant soon with an innovative outlook using bitcoin as mode of payment. I guess many people will catch this kind of business because it is fast and easy. Digitized money is just a click away on mobile phones so why not government cooperate with bitcoin someday and do some changes in our economy in order to grow properly and professionally equipped with many investors. I'm aiming for this for a very long time,a restaurant on my own.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest way to become rich so if you are going to invest in it, you can assure that you will be rich in the future. This can also save you from future worries when it comes to your finances so it should be a must that you invest your bitcoin for future. By this way you can both enjoy the present things and enjoy more the things that may happen in bitcoin.
actually the way and the plan is very simple to become rich in the future by bitcoin. you just need to buy and collect lots of bitcoin and then save it for the next few years, be patient and confident about the future of bitcoin because there will be many obstacles and challenges that will test your patience for continue to hold your bitcoin, if you can survive to hold back until the next few years you will get rich dude, simple plan but need a high level of patience right ?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:24:41 AM

One of the easiest investments you make is to buy as many bitcoins as you can today. We know that bitcoin prices continue to increase at any time. So when you sell bitcoin in the future then you can benefit. That is what I have done over the last few years, it will be easy when we have large capital and unused savings. Because we should not use the money to meet the daily needs in order to buy bitcoin. Keep us comfortable and can buy as much bitcoin as possible. You will get a much better future than people who do not know bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:30:52 AM

My plan to my bitcoin is to have more investment to grow and to have big earnings  we all know that bitcoin is good investment so I stay in bitcoin .

Saving them so they will grow bigger in the future is the obvious move someone will do. I am investing some of my bitcoins now to some of the good ICOs that I know. Eversince then I am experiencing a good number of bitcoins trading them. The bitcoins that I will get from these, I will be saving them and use it to build a good house for my family.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

Saving them so they will grow bigger in the future is the obvious move someone will do. I am investing some of my bitcoins now to some of the good ICOs that I know. Eversince then I am experiencing a good number of bitcoins trading them. The bitcoins that I will get from these, I will be saving them and use it to build a good house for my family.
Plans are for long term saving bitcoins for the time after retirement so that on that occasion no worries about expenses and also I can give my family a wonderful time after retirement and most of investors are doing so they are holding coin for the long tenure of time this will give them a huge profit and that time will also be of bitcoin so they can use it wisely at that time.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

I am trying to earn and buy as many bitcoins as possible as it will be my retirement fund and I want to get retired early in my life and bitcoin will make that easy for me and it will also make me rich in future by giving me luxury retirement life so I am not wasting any time of mine and keep involved myself regularly in earning more and more bitcoins from different methods.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

I have so many plans for the future with my bitcoin.In case I have already earned more btc Id like to save it for the future because I know my investment in btc will increase unlike to invest in banks or others. Moreover, bitcoin is really giving me more opportunity to become rich someday I believe it will happen.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:45:13 AM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
Well, yes! Bitcoin itself is invest. Because while keep hollding it, it has possibilities that it will become double or triple while it is being stuck in your wallet. Well, bitcoin is amazing.  We have different ideas on how to grow this we can try trading, we can try gambling as well as minings. This things can help us to reach our goals with bitcoin. Soon we will earn what we saw and btc is the best.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:28:59 AM

I plan to keep as many bitcoin collections as possible and I will not sell for up to 8 months, I'm pretty sure the price of 2018 will reach $ 10,000 so I'll get a huge profit if it can hold.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:50:47 AM

I will ivent as much bitcoin as possible, for savings in old age.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:55 AM

Well, yes! Bitcoin itself is invest. Because while keep hollding it, it has possibilities that it will become double or triple while it is being stuck in your wallet. Well, bitcoin is amazing.  We have different ideas on how to grow this we can try trading, we can try gambling as well as minings. This things can help us to reach our goals with bitcoin. Soon we will earn what we saw and btc is the best.
,well if we take a look at the picture, we can clearly see that bitcoin has a lot to improve and we can see its potential that has yet to bloom, this is also why many more investors come every year, and the rate of bitcoin, improvements and developments as well as the usage are also increasing.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

I can't predict the future of Bitcoin, but what I do realize that because of Bitcoin, we all been gathered here and discussing about its future together (which is kind of cool indeed Smiley)
The way you look at this discussion is cute, you seem amiable in nature. As far as the future of the bitcoins are concerned, they are going to rock the world soon and I believe we are going to use them legally as international currency within the coming five years. Bitcoins are the future currency.
No doubt in it. Everyone here is praising bitcoins and I think that is not for wrong. Bitcoin deserve to be praised as it changes the lives of many. Same as the case, prices are not going good now, but definitely it is just a dump. Things will get better and future currency will be bitcoin we would see.
I will not call this downfall in the market price of Bitcoin as dump. In fact, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to buy as many Bitcoins as we can. There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that this chance we are not going to get in the future as the coming days are going to be good days for the ones who will be having Bitcoins. We are going to see a huge increase in the market price of Bitcoin in near future.
It is very important to struggle if you want the bright future and without the money of the bitcoin it is impossible to get what you really want now. It is making the life of the user easy and the time of the money is very short. I have a lot of plane with bitcoin and I will make my all dreams come true someday. The price will be high and I will earn good income with bitcoin when it will grow and will increase more in price.
Bitcoin has already made the future of thousands very secure and there are out numerous people who have made their dreams come true with bitcoin. Bitcoin has got the potential of giving you all capital that you need to fulfill your all wishes and live a life that you have always dreamt of. Bitcoin is already ruling the world economy and soon is going to be the sole currency in the world.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

Yes plan for the future with bitcoin is to save as many as we can because bitcoin is valuable in the future Cheesy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: