Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

for investment, I think the next few years the price of coin bits will be higher, and the possibility to get the luck and the greater investment

I also make bitcoin as a future investment, I expect prices to go up and I can not wait to replace with a new car if the price has already reached $ 10,000 and I'm sure it will happen next year.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:48:11 PM

Planning a future with BitCoin is not a very guaranteed plan for me. but if you have a deed and you want to use it for something you dream of in the future, then it is a guarantee system.
building the future requires serious discipline and bitcoin is not a disciplined structure.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

Planning a future with BitCoin is not a very guaranteed plan for me. but if you have a deed and you want to use it for something you dream of in the future, then it is a guarantee system.
building the future requires serious discipline and bitcoin is not a disciplined structure.
I supposed it does too. Actually although it hurts to say but what you might trying to say is actually true, that is the reality no matter what is it we have to accept it. For long term i guess this will really run through but as you have said there is no guarantee about that.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

After seeing my friends life style using only Bitcoin I also planed for my future with bitcoin. Yes I understand the time which has given by my friend and also the effort.

Keeping all that in my mind I am also trying my level best to achieve and I am having confident that I will have a bright future with the help of Bitcoin in future.

I know miracles in bitcoin is not allowed planning and working hard will make my future with bitcoin.

Time, patience and effort is truly what counts the most. We cannot expect the rain to fall immediately without the cloud at least changing a little bit. Like you said, those who have been in the game when it all started are reaping it now because they even believed at it more the time when it has less worth and more chances of getting sucked up by the government than now, when the value is worth something pretty good. Everybod's gat their own time and it is best to wait patiently for it.
That is a scary thing of these investors. They do not know they are lucky have joined this market while the price of Bitcoin is rising. Finally, they will become the food for the whale with amount of money they have earned from this market, just some investors can keep that amount.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

After seeing my friends life style using only Bitcoin I also planed for my future with bitcoin. Yes I understand the time which has given by my friend and also the effort.

Keeping all that in my mind I am also trying my level best to achieve and I am having confident that I will have a bright future with the help of Bitcoin in future.

I know miracles in bitcoin is not allowed planning and working hard will make my future with bitcoin.

Time, patience and effort is truly what counts the most. We cannot expect the rain to fall immediately without the cloud at least changing a little bit. Like you said, those who have been in the game when it all started are reaping it now because they even believed at it more the time when it has less worth and more chances of getting sucked up by the government than now, when the value is worth something pretty good. Everybod's gat their own time and it is best to wait patiently for it.
Well I have a plan with bitcoin actually all my friends they have started their own business and now I have also a plan to start my own business because bitcoin is the only hope for me to make my dream possible nowadays I’m buying bitcoins because the price is low and when the price go high then I will sell all my bitcoins and I’m sure I will get a good profit.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:45:57 AM

My plan for the future with bitcoin is to establish my own business that will become my another source of income aside from bitcoin and i believe that i can reach that dream of mine if i will continue to get more bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is going up. With bitcoin, i can surely get all the things that i want because this is the best opportunity.
It is good to have investment in the real state not only in bitcoin because we are not sure what will happen on bitcoin in the future. I keep collecting bitcoin and use it the buy an assets in the real world that can be use for investment and start my own business. Bitcoin gives opportunity to reach that and become successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:05:04 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as it proves that prices never drop even though today many countries are banned, bitcoin is being used officially for inter-country transactions so I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:23:05 AM

You should look at the price charts. We can't tell you anything other than the same.

The price charts show lots of growth and a few significant fall backs (followed by great growth)

Here's a great chart for you - https://www.coindesk.com/price/ - this is really all you need to know. No one here can predict the future, we can only learn from the past.
Correct, bitcoin performance is out for everyone to see, if after seeing that a person is unable to formulate a plan to make money with bitcoin then that person lacks imagination or lacks any ability to make plans, the most simple of the plans buying bitcoin and holding is extremely effective for those that can apply it.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

i already changed all my future plans with bitcoin investments, and i think the best way to early retirement is cryptocurrency investments. my exit plan is fully with btc and altcoins,and hope i will do it within 2 years.
I have a lot of planes for the future. I have to buy a big house for my family and also have to start my own transport business. Which will be the family business in the future? For that purpose I have invested in bitcoin because in this day bitcoin is the most valuable and profitable coin business in the world.

No other business can give you such a huge profit as bitcoin. The investors of 2009 are now millionaires because of the price.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as it proves that prices never drop even though today many countries are banned, bitcoin is being used officially for inter-country transactions so I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
Lots of financial institutions are worried about this situation, like the news today. The IMF is concerned and immediately holds a discussion on the rules of using Bitcoin.
haha I am more confident The world will recognize Bitcoin.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:14:27 AM

To be honest I will hold bitcoin till it is not reached particular price which i have set for it.
for eg.
Today bitcoin reached 5600 USD may be after a month it will reach 7000 USD.

Yeah, that is good way to save your money but do you think that it will rise until $7k? There is a lot for me just for one coin. And I heard there are some issues on November that will occur. But I hope this price will sky rocketing that now. This is really.good opportunity if you save some coin from last 2-3 years, this is really crazy price currently
As I always say that the saving is the most important thing to do so by the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because it is very important to have the bitcoin and to buy a lot of thing for you in the future, he income of the bitcoin is getting high and you will be able to get the income if you are patient for the long time investment. The money is the key to the success some plane with the bitcoin is to save for the future.
Future will be all about bitcoin and those who are buying now for the sake of the good future result must be happy and living lavishly in future, hold always gives a lot of revenue to investor and a lot of people including me are planning to hold their coins for the better future results and as prices are now at 5000USD and still rising this will generate huge revenue so that one can fulfill his desire easily.
I am also waiting for the price to go up more and more and when it reached to 10000 US dollars then I will sell out my bitcoins to fulfill all my dreams of the future. A big house. A luxury car, children high education in a well reputed institutes in the world and my own regular business are my dreams for the future and one day I will overcome all my dreams because of the bitcoins.
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:19:37 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

if you want to invest in bitcoin try to buy bitcoin now and hold it until the price keeps rising until you are sure that you get profit
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:27:01 AM

Now, i so not really have a clear plan for bitcoin, but i am just thinking about saving the maximum possible of coins and trying to invest them at the right time and when i really feel that i can get a big win from bitcoin.
Well, saving maximum number of coins for the long run is a plan, isn't it? Grin The thing is everyone wants the best from bitcoin and has long as the best knocks in one day, it is just to enjoy life and pretty much keep the cash flowing in.

For those who may be saving for long, a time will come when we will have to think of investment, either within the cryptocommunity or outside, so as to keep multiplying what we have without tampering with our original investment that has grown in value.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:55:39 AM

Lots of financial institutions are worried about this situation, like the news today. The IMF is concerned and immediately holds a discussion on the rules of using Bitcoin.
haha I am more confident The world will recognize Bitcoin.

And it's not far too happen and actually we're all hoping that and if the mass adoption will happen the price of bitcoin will skyrocket.
No doubt everyone here wants to accumulate coins as much as they can but the thing is it's too expensive now. Grin
And the least we can do now is to hold our coins and don't spend it if it's unnecessary.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

for investment, I think the next few years the price of coin bits will be higher, and the possibility to get the luck and the greater investment

I also make bitcoin as a future investment, I expect prices to go up and I can not wait to replace with a new car if the price has already reached $ 10,000 and I'm sure it will happen next year.
My plan for the bitcoin in future is that as my desired price will be clicked I will sell some of my coins and then buy some new things for me and also fulfill my desires and if prices go down at that time the best thing I will do that I will buy more coins so that I can achieve more than I expect and bitcoin has potential that it give profit neutrally to all and I will suggest bitcoin to everyone who is desiring for good future,
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

My plan for the bitcoin in future is that as my desired price will be clicked I will sell some of my coins and then buy some new things for me and also fulfill my desires and if prices go down at that time the best thing I will do that I will buy more coins so that I can achieve more than I expect and bitcoin has potential that it give profit neutrally to all and I will suggest bitcoin to everyone who is desiring for good future,

Nice. I also have something in mind like setting up a business with my bitcoin earnigs probablyy next year. It's becoming more and more evident that investing in bitcoin now would give you good rewards in a year or two and i don't plan on wasting any opportunity i'll get from it. Bitcoin's rise probably won't last forever so i'm planning for good fall back afterwards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Now, i so not really have a clear plan for bitcoin, but i am just thinking about saving the maximum possible of coins and trying to invest them at the right time and when i really feel that i can get a big win from bitcoin.
This will be the best bitcoin decision because it is very important to save the bitcoin and to make the future secure, in the past the bitcoin was being use just to make the money and then they sell at the low price because of the fear of lose but in the bitcoin you will not be afraid of the lose and you will earn more money if you will buy and keep it save for the future I am also thinking to save the high amount of the bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Gheka

Activity: 1414
Merit: 501

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:45:48 PM

Well I have a plan with bitcoin actually all my friends they have started their own business and now I have also a plan to start my own business because bitcoin is the only hope for me to make my dream possible nowadays I’m buying bitcoins because the price is low and when the price go high then I will sell all my bitcoins and I’m sure I will get a good profit.
Having a business plan of your own is good, it will be a motivation for you, help you try to work to earn more bitcoin and soon complete your dream, I also have a lot of dreams to completion. And if in the past, I would think my dreams are very far away and could not come true, but when I knew about bitcoin, I was sure all my dreams could come true, as long as I worked hard and earned a lot of bitcoin. My plan is to open a chain of restaurants and build a company, then build a bitcoin mining farm, I want to prove to everyone that I am not useless, I am smart and make money my way

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

My future plans with this bitcoin want to be a successful person with my own work, want to make parents happy with the results already in the can of bitcoin buy my dream motor, buy a house and many more my other dreams hopefully future bitcoin can More wow Shocked again
hopefully many people are interested in bitcoin and tasting bitcoin happiness Smiley
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:06:17 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I will hold all my bitcoins if ever, because I really think that bitcoin will cost more in the future. It would be difficult for me to invest or buy in the future because bitcoin will be expensive. I will use all my bitcoin in the future to have a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: