Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

My plan for my bitcoin is to store it and sell it in the future. I think selling bitcoin in the future will make more profit. We should keep all of our bitcoins for us to have a good future.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

my plan for the future with bitcoin I will use it some and the rest keep it for investment in order to get more profit and growing

Xember

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

As of now I am also holding onto my bitcoin. I feel that in the future the people around the world will start to accept bitcoin or online currency as part of their system. I believe that there will be a lot of opportunities that involves bitcoin. So, when that time comes. I really want to be ready if ever that happens.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

Well i believe everyone of us has a plan in life only fool.doesnt have plan .my plan is almost he  same as  the others plan i really want to gain more that is why i am planing to invest more on bitcoin on the enear future.something like i believe that all i have right now is really not enoughf to make a  new start a new life .i believe bitcoin will give me more un expected income.i wish to used my bitcoin on the near future as the best asset in gaining profit then maybe saving is also a great way yo gain big.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:06:36 AM

It is true that holding the best way to earn money in the near future is by holding our bitcoins. We can have a bright future if we hold our bitcoins. Many people are now become rich because of holding bitcoins.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

It is true that holding the best way to earn money in the near future is by holding our bitcoins. We can have a bright future if we hold our bitcoins. Many people are now become rich because of holding bitcoins.
I agree to that because a lot of people are proof for that happening. Bitcoin is now becoming a way for the people to become rich. If you really want to become rich then holding is one of the best to do for a bitcoin user because i found and watched a video that he bought his first lamborghini using bitcoin that he bought from 2011 and still hold it until the day of his purchased.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

Yes too many option open for the bitcoin to invest in and get paid for doing nothing. There exist things like signature campaign to new projects which offer real estate investment through the altcoin investment. There is simple trading strategies which can pay as much as 100-200 bucks daily and there are legit ICO projects which can get you as much as 1000% total retunes on the investment. Yes, I believe that bitcoin can be considered as future for us and we can plan with it for ur retirement money. :-)

Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

Earning bitcoin is not an easy thing. Deciding on what I am going to do with it in the future is very important for me. I am planning to invest some of it here in bitcoin while the rest will be alotted for further emergencies since we don't know what may happen in the future. By this way I can make sure that my future is secured and well built. Everyone who earns in bitcoin should have this mindset so that they would not have a hard time in the near future.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:30:48 PM

for sure, my plan for the future with bitcoin is making money although i don't have much of bitcoin, i think if i am doing trading for daily, i can starting to increase the amount and i am sure my bitcoin can increase too. i know it will need a time before i can make money from trading but at least i can try to buy and sell.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

Investment is the main thing I am thinking to do with my bitcoin in the future since the investments here have improved a lot. I know I will gain more chances of earning larger amount of money and this can also help me secure my future. I will also spend some of my bitcoin for my personal matters since I am the one who work and exerted my effort just to earn this money I have right now. I am also expecting more for bitcoin in the future.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

My plan for the future is very simple, i just want to preserve them for long term and i will not waste them because i am treasuring the opportunity that bitcoin has for me because i believe that after a few years. It will grow a lot and that is the time which i am waiting and hoping to happen earlier than 10 years because i want to enjoy the life by going to any places.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

I have a lot of dreams in life that one can buy a lot of house, car, fine stuff etc. I have a lot of trust in bitcoin and I know that it will be able to deliver my life. Since that time I used it? many have changed my life, so I plan, I plan to be a successful person in the future and become a popular businessman if I am prosperous. I will build a business for my job, for I have something else to do when I bitcoin me. I hope I get my dream with the help of bitcoin Smiley.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

As of now there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it in investment and trading. Furthermore, I think bitcoin is the future currency and it is a good investment for a long term where you could gain high income. You must invest now if you want to have better future and life.
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

As of now there are lot of uses of bitcoin like you can used it in investment and trading. Furthermore, I think bitcoin is the future currency and it is a good investment for a long term where you could gain high income. You must invest now if you want to have better future and life.
Investing in bitcoin is arguably one of the safest and steady long term investment out there where you can really earn a lot of profit. But always remember that investing is always a gamble. There is always a risk involved, that's why you shouldn't put the future of your life in bitcoin.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

Maybe my future plan with bitcoin is an investment.
I will invest most of my money on bitcoin because i believe that bitcoin is a digital currency whose value will continue to increase.
Investing in bitcoin is an excellent long-term plan for the future.
This is an opportunity that i will not waste, because we do'nt know the price that will happen in the next few years,maybe the bitcoin value will be higher than the current value.
we all don't know will benefit in the future and we do not think we can get rich suddenly by investing in bitcoin.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Actually, I have so many plans for the future with bitcoin. First, I want to buy a land in a peaceful place so I will feel happy and contented, then I will hire a good architect to design my future house to be built on the land I bought, and after the architect done with the design, I will hire an engineer to make it possible to be built and I will give a good budget for that project of mine so I will live in a luxury look and a better house someday.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

I am planning to start a business so when the time comes that bitcoins value is already low then i already have enough money to continue  to sustain my daily needs. Bitcoin was a really big help because i can earn more money at home rather than working at the corporate world.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

I am planning to start a business so when the time comes that bitcoins value is already low then i already have enough money to continue  to sustain my daily needs. Bitcoin was a really big help because i can earn more money at home rather than working at the corporate world.

Its probably not going to go that low. We might have seen the lowest btc will go during thr weekend and lucky for the people who were able to take advantage of that scary dip. For me, i'm just going to rise this btc ship probably as long as its still sailing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

My plan is to buy a car and save the rest for later maybe even buy a house with the money i make but it depends on how much i make maybe i will just go take a year vacation and go on a world tour this way i can know more things about the world and enjoy my life in a lot of countries.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

My plan is to buy a car and save the rest for later maybe even buy a house with the money i make but it depends on how much i make maybe i will just go take a year vacation and go on a world tour this way i can know more things about the world and enjoy my life in a lot of countries.
I also plan to do the same, when I have earned enough to fulfill my dreams buying a house, car, etc for my family and giving them all they need. I think it is really a dream come true when that happens. Just stay calm and hold bitcoin is whats I'm going to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: