Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:14 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

My plan for my future bitcoin ... invest and invest until i earn big amount.because i know in the future bitcoin gonna be big and valuerable in the future...i also make it worth
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

If i could earn a significant amount of bitcoins, i would look into solid properties that guaranteed growth in value for years, it's difficult to save up for any front payment through basic jobs and saving thus holding and trading bitcoins is the only way. Sometimes it depends on how cryptocurrency was perceived by the market few years later, if everything really does bloom like those alt projects have significant impact on our society, goods and services are accessible through cryptocurrency in general, then i would continue my mining/trading journey. In terms of investing i would look into bitcoin projects that could potentially be released or existed among existing services, for instance investing in debit card project seems to be good and i would look into the same trend on next year.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

My plans with bitcoin is to put in trading,and go for some popular alts.because i dream of having my own house build it before i become senior citizen.thats my simple plans tith bitcoin

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:30 PM

investing is my main plan for bitcoin in the future, Trading in particular. Right now I want to learn some strategies on how to trade with bitcoin for me to be knowledgeable in different ways of trading. By doing this I will be more capable to enter trading business in the near future without taking a risk.

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

my future plan about bitcoin is I want to become rich by working on bitcoin.I saw many of my friends are got success in this forum.I also want to earn huge btc like them.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:51:52 PM

I invest in bitcoin in the future by joining different bounty's which can help me a lot in earning money. I either join signature campaign which usually takes up a month or two or the other one which is the social media campaign which involves advertising cryptocurrencies on different media platforms which depends on what you've joined in. All of these ways can help you earn and invest in the future, all you need to do is to be patient and be hardworking.
I do the same thing. As a student I really don't have money to have front investment using money by buying bitcoins, so I found another way to have bitcoins. Joining in signature campaigns help me a lot. Though I earn a little, it still somehow helps me to start holding and storing bitcoins if ever its price will rise or fall.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

If you want to invest with bitcoin, you should follow the graphics of bitcoin momently. It a little bit hard. But if you see bitcoin as investment, you don't have to follow all day. Bitcoin price is rising and many people is now investing with it. Therfore keeping it may be enough.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

I am collecting Bitcoin since 2015. First i started to collect from faucets and surveys. And when i collected 0.005 BTC i joined some mining systems. HashOcean, NewAgeBank and Hashflare. I lost both with HashOcean and NewAgeBank (they were scammers) but i earned with Hashflare. Now i have 0.7 BTC and its growing. I dont know how safe is cloud mining but now with low risks i am still earning. I recommend hashflare with low invest and low risk.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

I think the best way to invest with bitcoin for the future is providing something like a market or a service that accepts bitcoins since bitcoin by that time would've reach the capped and all bitcoins would just continue to circulate over the internet the best way to take of this opportunity is to provide bitcoin users something that would make them easier to circulate their bitcoins.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:26:51 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold it for longterm and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. Because for sure bitcoin price will increase more and maybe we see the price of 10k dollars before end of this year so if you buy today and you hold it for few weeks maybe you will earn some profit. What if you hold bitcoin for few years for sure you will big profit. But i suggest also buy altcoin that help your bitcoin grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

Holding bitcoin alone is an investment Op, all my future plan is to invest in crypto currency precisely bitcoin. Am currently planning to invest 70 percent of my fait currency into bitcoin since investment in bitcoin is the best for now, both in the long and short term period.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:24:19 PM

Right now I am saving bitcoin to buy a rice farm in the province, then to buy a traditional business too, and to buy a family vehicle of course and to use to invest in different bisinesses that will produce profit.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

I have no long-term plan with bitcoin, I just take advantage of whatever happens with bitcoin. during the bitcoin banned state then everything becomes uncertain, maybe now the bitcoin price $ 6500 but tomorrow could be the price $ 10k or $ 0.1 only.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:36:14 PM

In the future, bitcoin will become more and more popular, so the investment to make profits will be increasingly difficult. It is therefore advisable to invest more in altcoin to make a profit instead of just investing in Bitcoin 😁
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

Bitcoin as a means of payment can also be used as an investment in the future with increasing price of bitcoin from year to year is getting higher. preferably  investing in bitcoin should be done in a long time to get great results from bitcoin prices against fiat currency
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

i echo your opinion ,all we need to do is to remain consistent to what we are doing to earn bitcoin now
and explore with caution ,additional knowledge is always an advantage

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:53:13 AM

Having bitcoin as an investment is a really wise idea, keeping bitcoin and holding it is a way of investing in bitcoin, there are also many other ways in investing on bitcoin like joining ICOs and lending, but simply buying and holding bitcoin is enough for you to make a profit.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:02:50 AM

One main plan for my future is to build a house and put up business. Since now i am earning bigger in bitcoin, i supposed ill be having a lot to buy for my future then. I admire how great the purpose of bitcoin which benefits a lot of people. Helping community to grow at the same time solving financial problems. I looked forward for a better and successful future since we all see how fast moving the exchange rate increases as time goes by. I would also like to invest how much i earned from bitcoin in order for it to get bigger and bigger someday. I am planning to save a lot of bitcoin as well and wait until rate gets its highest.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

Investing with the bitcoin for future is the biggest hope for a poor people,because bitcoin was able to give help to the people whose suffering for a long time in poverty that may promotes to increasing life level of someone else.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

My plan for my future bitcoin ... invest and invest until i earn big amount.because i know in the future bitcoin gonna be big and valuerable in the future...i also make it worth
This is the best plan for the future but it needs to be care full now making the high plane with the bitcoin. I am trying to increase the level of my life with the help of the bitcoin ad it will be the source of the income for me and I will earn the best monthly income to feed my family and I will save the regular jobs salary to increase the bitcoin in my life I will buy with the saving and the will save it for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: