Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10053 times)
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I'm working hard because I have a lot of plans for the future. Through bitcoin I can see a brighter future. Well , I want to save half of my earnings here in bitcoin. I'm planning to put up a small business for my family to sustain their daily needs. I would want to assure the future of my family through it.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Due to high volatility you never know what will be the future price of btc. You should always be ready to lose the amount you invested. And have other investments, too. I would not recomment investing in mining. Some of my friends stopped mining bitcoin because now it's really slow and almost useless. My answer to this is holding btc and looking for others resources of investment.
I was just thinking like you, but despite Bitcoin's volatility decline, there was no change in its structure. So still the transfer fees are high, with about 20 dollars charge, nobody will use Bitcoin to pay, it will be quite hard to keep Bitcoin because the volatility is low.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Once you decide to have bitcoin, mean you already started to invest. Holding bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell, is a profitable and safe strategy. Start trading if you want to risk, you might fail or gain more. You need to know the market before reinvesting.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

The best investment in the world for high profit is bitcoin. Experts predicting that bitcoin would move upto $50000 in 2018. Short term or a long one, investing in bitcoin is the best, those who bought it few years back is now super rich.

Buy bitcoin as a long term investment and sell that if the price is X10 or if that have reached your expected profit is a nice plan you could adopt rather than doing mining or gambling.

With the few time spent and experiences had with the Cryptocurrency, I did say some of the coins have their own peculiarity. We all know about the high volatility rate of the price of Bitcoin which has an adverse effect on most of the altcoins and the Cryptocurrency market at large. I will suggest a thorough research on the bitcoin and mostly the altcoins around. I did purchase some bitcoins and keep some too and also invest in potential ones. The profit rating is dependent on individuals too.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

I have long term plans with bitcoin investments. I want to save btc in my wallet.Invest some savings every month in bitcoins and some toward building a mini mining farm and mine btc and altcoins

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

I have long term plans with bitcoin investments. I want to save btc in my wallet.Invest some savings every month in bitcoins and some toward building a mini mining farm and mine btc and altcoins

Biycoin can really help us a lot, it helps us to save more in much convenient way, soon I will be able to have a business with the help of bitcoin and I want to claim it now.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Will I want to be a faithful investor with this crypto as it is transforming the life status when it comes to financial matter.
Well my plan on the future with bitcoin is to just hold it until the value of it will rise very high and my other plan for the future is work more hard to earn many bitcoin and my another plan is i will join blog/media campaign so i can earn more bitcoin and i am surely can became rich in that way.

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

yeah , i already bought a lot bitcoin for investment to get long term profit.
this is my plan , but i think bitcoin transaction fee on some exchanges is cost much fees , maybe $15-25 each transaction.
i bought bitcoin when i see the price low like now , i will see for the future of bitcoin will can pump more than now or not.
i just trying to hold my bitcoin for long term , maybe till 6-8 Month.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

Basically I want to earn and buy more bitcoin this year to have higher returns in the future. I believe it will soar higher this year and the years to come. Bitcoin will become the most user cryptocurrency in the future. Possibly it will become the number one medium of exchange all over the world. As digital currency it is possible to be the future's leading digital currency as we evolve and innovate each year.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

Now l know about the rules of bitcoin, my plan is to buy and hold to have more savings.Rhis time l need to be strategic do the future of my kids. I will keep saving now because l have so many plans to meet that all by the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is my hope Tobe rich, l have to focus on my purpose so that l will see the outcome in the end of this lm already successful. I'm planning to have pursue myself to get it. That my plan will make it happen.
fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:51 AM

The problem with BTC at the moment is the long confirmation times and the very high fees. If those two problems don't get fixed somehow, I don't see how BTC keeps growing. So invest with caution, do your own research first, and don't just buy in because the price has been increasing as it can go the other way around too.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

Bitcoin itself can be a means of investment..when you want to make it high you can begin anytime because it's still get the chance to earn more profit than what you expect. As for other business you want to engaged it depends on what kind of business you want to venture with.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
My plan for the future with bitcoin is to be more great and smart to earn or to make many profit with bitcoin, and my other plan is to hold my bitcoin until i satisfied with the value of it, and my other plan is to be more good in trading and to be more expert and i want to join many twitter campaign so i can earn many money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Basically I want to earn and buy more bitcoin this year to have higher returns in the future. I believe it will soar higher this year and the years to come. Bitcoin will become the most user cryptocurrency in the future. Possibly it will become the number one medium of exchange all over the world. As digital currency it is possible to be the future's leading digital currency as we evolve and innovate each year.
Well, we are also getting more with bitcoin. but why do not we try to restrict it because bitcoin also has good future prospects. no need to spend too much money on things that are not in need
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

My plan for my bitcoin maybe I will be earning it.For my future plans.And for my families needs.
The best plan i ever made witg bitcoin is to earn 1 bitcoin and when i do earb 1 bitcoin i will just hold for long time maybe 2years is enough and i will sell it and my other plan is to really work very hard so me and ny family will have a better and bright future with bitcoin, and my other plan si to graduate with school using bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

my future plan with bitcoin is that I will still try to get bitcoin and keep investing here, and also I will trade for the more bitcoin I get
Bitcoin makes the money of the public safe and sound and helps them from every side. Bitcoin also make the future of its user brighter because it is the best currency and its price is constantly increasing with the passage of time, in the digital world, I think that bitcoin is the best and nothing can compete it.

Bitcoin can save the future of anyone in the world and it had proved it many times because due to bitcoin many people are millionaires and billionaires now.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Due to high volatility you never know what will be the future price of btc. You should always be ready to lose the amount you invested. And have other investments, too. I would not recomment investing in mining. Some of my friends stopped mining bitcoin because now it's really slow and almost useless. My answer to this is holding btc and looking for others resources of investment.
That the price is dropping doesn’t make it useless, this will be just for a while.. and I also believe this is the perfect thing, and also many has expected this to happen till now. I have achieved some of the plans I had, and that was through the help of bitcoin, because I made a lot of profits this year from Bitcoin, more than I ever expected. I still have more plans, and I believe I will also achieve them soon.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

I want to earn more bitcoins and invest in the future,planning for more profit and to save for the future of my family and children.Bitcoin helps us financially and we need to use in good way to spend it in a worth way.I will keep continue working on it and earn a lot of bitcoins to save for some future purposes.
bearchills27

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I want to earn more bitcoins and invest in the future,planning for more profit and to save for the future of my family and children.Bitcoin helps us financially and we need to use in good way to spend it in a worth way.I will keep continue working on it and earn a lot of bitcoins to save for some future purposes.
Most of people want to earn more and more bitcoins as they can. But with me i only want to spread Bitcoin in my country. As many investors as i can is better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: