Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10053 times)
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

My plan for the future with bitcoin is to just keep holding them and i will work harder in signature campaigns in order to get more bitcoin because working hard in signature campaigns will give me more token and that means that i will get more bitcoin for long term holding and i will be earning more.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Hopefully by the time comes, i could established my own house and lot together with my family, support my daily needs, financial stability and live happily ever after.  Wink
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

I think all of us have one common goal: to become significantly richer and reach the level of financial freedom. The key to this is very simple, buy low and then sell high. Since trading takes up much time to profit from, When I have enough money; I am dreaming of having a established mining farm, where I can just sit back and let my machines do all the work for me.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

Ever since I have got engage and go working into Bitcoin, my main agenda or purpose is to earn for funding my future needs specially when it comes to sustaining my studies to pay my tuition even without getting some money from my mother. I also planned that after I have got a big blow out with my Bitcoin earnings and saving, I would like to first finish the building of our house for the sake of the memory of my father who just passed away.
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

My plan is that I will preserve the bitcoins I have, and risk it free and I will raise my coin. In this case, I will also work on the Bitcoin Forum's signature bounty.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

I had a great experience with bitcoin in past. I have a lot of plan for bitcoin job. Day by day At international market Bitcoin price is increase, so i think i should invest my money in it and in this time i will work hard at my bitcoin signature campaign and improve my rank . I heard about bitcoin mining from my friend so i think i should try it. Their are two type of mining present one is cloud mining and another one is hardware mining, the later one is little bit expensive, so i should try cloud mining. Their are various online bitcoin related games are present and i will try those games for earning purpose  Smiley
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I want to open a business with bitcoin results, I think this is because I think bitcoin will not last forever so while we have income in Bitcoin we can make it as venture capital .
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

I want to earn more bitcoins and invest in the future,planning for more profit and to save for the future of my family and children.Bitcoin helps us financially and we need to use in good way to spend it in a worth way.I will keep continue working on it and earn a lot of bitcoins to save for some future purposes.
Most of people want to earn more and more bitcoins as they can. But with me i only want to spread Bitcoin in my country. As many investors as i can is better.

And why do you want that? Bitcoin is not a pyramid scam where in you invite other people and when they agree with it they will be joining the team and you can earn profit from it. If you just want to make the price higher, I think it may work, but in the long run, it will be useless. My plan is to just earn what I can right now and use it to trade and invest in the future.
winteroxalis

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Yes you can!  Smiley   But  my important advice  is for you to understand how Bitcoin works  first before investing any money.Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world. Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.
toha bahtiar

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

because I want to experience and knowledge in bitcoin and also is the only thing you need to plan is when to sell or when to buy. I invest in bitcoin in the future by combining various gifts that can help me a lot in making money. and also can be said by many people that bitcoin can turn one's economy into success.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

I want to earn more bitcoins and invest in the future,planning for more profit and to save for the future of my family and children.Bitcoin helps us financially and we need to use in good way to spend it in a worth way.I will keep continue working on it and earn a lot of bitcoins to save for some future purposes.
The longer you will hold your Bitcoin the greater will be amount of profit you will get out of it, a very bright future is predicted for Bitcoin holders by the experts. Everyone is expecting Bitcoin to touch $30,000 in coming 2 to 3 years. The least that a man can do to himself is buy a bitcoin and hold it for this much period of time. It is not very difficult task.  Then the earned profit should be invested in some business.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Hopefully by the time comes, i could established my own house and lot together with my family, support my daily needs, financial stability and live happily ever after.  Wink

You will be able to meet all of this if you stay invested in btc and other cypto currency. It will provide you the great returns and keep buying every month whatever you can invest from your saving to keep building your portfolio of different coins. Soon you will be able to fulfill some of your wishes and bring smile to everyone faces in your family.
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

what you want to use bitcoin if you want to use it itself bitcoin need more time to be accepted about 5 years else plan to hold bitcoin for short term less than 1 year.
i support to invest in altcoin more than bitcoin.
ogmaro

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
My plan for the future with bitcoin is to be more great and smart to earn or to make many profit with bitcoin, and my other plan is to hold my bitcoin until i satisfied with the value of it, and my other plan is to be more good in trading and to be more expert and i want to join many twitter campaign so i can earn many money.
What wallet can i store bitcoin for the long term
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
My plan for the future with bitcoin is to be more great and smart to earn or to make many profit with bitcoin, and my other plan is to hold my bitcoin until i satisfied with the value of it, and my other plan is to be more good in trading and to be more expert and i want to join many twitter campaign so i can earn many money.
What wallet can i store bitcoin for the long term

Right now i dont have a bitcoin but if i got a bitcoin in joining bounties im sure i will hold it in a longterm and if i see  i have more earnings a bitcoin i will trade the 50% of it and i will used it in my family i will buy a house and help my couzin in needed from school.and the other 50% of my hold i will keep that i trade it if the bitcoin will increase continue and i will joining again a bounties and hold again.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I want to still hold bitcoin in the future just for security because we don't know whether it will still remain in the market or not because there are already some other crypto that are rising this time.

GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Hi, how are you?, definitely, the BTC had an incredible success, attracting in a significant way to investors from all over the world.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

I have a lot of plans with my bitcoin but one thing is for sure. I will keep on investing with bitcoin and will always keep up with the posting that I'm tasked to. I will save more rather than spending too much because we all know tha bitcoin is uncertain and we are all aiming to be rich with the help of bitcoin. Although it will take up a long time, I will be patient and I will always work as hard as I always do. You can say that it can change your life but it can only do so if you are willing.
For me the most important thing is to buy a lot of bitcoin and keep that coming next year. I thought that at that time I might become a millionaire, I thought that was possible.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

we know that all of us have a lot of plan for the future,if you want to be a successful bitcoin users you must be have a patience in life just to earn a lot of bitcoin for the future of your family.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:22 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:20:43 AM by cybersofts

The easiest way to invest in bitcoin is through buying bitcoin and hold it either for long-term or for short-term. Investing money into bitcoin is not a rocket science, it is as simple as blink of an eye. You may start by going to Luno.com or Coinbase.com to register an account and verify your details. Once your account is fully verified you are ready to go, don't worry the verification process will not take longer than 30 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: