Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10053 times)
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

Of course I plan to hold 70% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 30% will be allocated for trading,but the most important for me is to buy a lot of bitcoin because bitcoin has brought to us a lot of opportunities to make create a bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

For me the best way of investment is trading because in trading you can manage your own money and you can get anytime you want and most of all you can be out of scam. If you really want to have earn more bitcoins in the future try to learn how to trade with bitcoins.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

after I get a good result I will plan to buy the goods I need, some of my purchases will improve my work system in bitcoin so I get bitcoin more effective at high prices, bitcoin will jump higher in the next few months . continue to do the best and try to master all the things about bitcoin and its development of the coming time, many future benefits that must be planned from now, even now bitcoin will get a rating that will make us and you all got its future.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

The secret for success in investment is to learn first how it works. You should have maximum knowledge first so that you can have a higher percent of being successful. Also, the bigger money you invest in bitcoin, the more profit you can have in the future.

MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

I will invest in a business like buy and sell for rice or car rental service.
xxbtcxxx

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

One main plan for my future is to build a house and put up business. Since now i am earning bigger in bitcoin, i supposed ill be having a lot to buy for my future then. I admire how great the purpose of bitcoin which benefits a lot of people. Helping community to grow at the same time solving financial problems. I looked forward for a better and successful future since we all see how fast moving the exchange rate increases as time goes by. I would also like to invest how much i earned from bitcoin in order for it to get bigger and bigger someday.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

I'm plan for my bitcoin is to invest in good investment build my own home buy my dream car investing a business helping orphanage especially the needy street children,giving or help for an religious activity thanks giving mass..etc
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Maybe i can invest my Bitcoin for the future to gain profit but first of all i do some research first the methods of investing and the rest i will use it to buy my daily needs
Yeah sure you should so high research before you go for it because most of time people use to lose money by investing in wrong site and if they will invest in right place they can take high profit. For me at least you are ready to invest and trying hard for it then surly you will have large benefit and will earn higher than amount of money you have invested in bitcoin today.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

You can invest in bitcoin by buying coins at a low price, sell it when the value goes up and then earn it by signature campaigns. It will be a cycle of great opportunities because bitcoin is a good way of investing, it will return high investment in the future.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
My plan for the future with bitcoin is to be more great and smart to earn or to make many profit with bitcoin, and my other plan is to hold my bitcoin until i satisfied with the value of it, and my other plan is to be more good in trading and to be more expert and i want to join many twitter campaign so i can earn many money.
What wallet can i store bitcoin for the long term
I always give target to myself last year my plan was to buy a new car and for that I just keep on hold bitcoin and then my plan was to sell all bitcoins end of the year and I did it last month I sold all my bitcoins and then I buy a new car so this year I have also a plan to buy bastions with los price and then I will keep them on hold and I will sell all bitcoins end of the year because I want to start my own business from it.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
My plan for the future with bitcoin is to be more great and smart to earn or to make many profit with bitcoin, and my other plan is to hold my bitcoin until i satisfied with the value of it, and my other plan is to be more good in trading and to be more expert and i want to join many twitter campaign so i can earn many money.
Most of us who plan to invest bitcoin for long term or short term, are all form theirself plan for this crypto currency. Especially, with many who are going to plan for long term investment, may have clear purpose and want to achieve more sucessful in bitcoin’s market. I honestly also think that it’s better for us to plan to get more professional. You can get a lot of benefits, if you have deep knowledge about bitcoin and others. I believe that most of us all have the same reason in bitcoin’s investment is getting big benefits. So If you improve yourself every day, you can achieve much more advantages .
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

I just split my amount of bitcoin, one part is for hodl and second one is for trade. That's how i manage my wallet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

The only thing you need to plan is when to sell or when to buy, By the time you bought a Bitcoin or you are holding a Bitcoin it only means that you are already Investing on Bitcoin.
since bitcoin is an investment then it will depends how they manage the currency they get.Anyway if their wish is to sell bitcoin or buy maybe they can start to plan for the future with bitcoin by continueing to do so.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Basically investing is certainly a very good thing for future plans with bitcoin, especially at this time that many have predicted bitcoin prices will jump higher in the next few months. Keep doing the best and trying to master everything about bitcoin and its development over times, that's very important for a good plan to earn profits in the future.
Precisely. Thats why Im starting to learn ways and master how to invest  without any loses. But as a beginner like me, its an unavoidable to face some difficulties and failures. But my failures will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Holding is my way of investing for a long term goal.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

I've a lot of plans with Bitcoin.First of all I need to know about it then working.If the price increases the Bitcoin then it will be sold.This way,you've to work with patience and hard work.Then I will be a millionaire and I can fulfill my dream of family and myself.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:27 AM

Planning the future with bitcoin is one of a fruitful plan in your life. Bitcoin will shake the world in the near future and it is best that you will belong to those who already invested and take risk in it. You will belong to those who have the most gain in it. 

aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

Bitcoin has brought to us a lot of opportunities to make create a bright future.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

My future plan with bitcoin is holding it so that when I sell it I am already a millionaire, I learn from my experience, that bitcoin is not as expensive as this so I plan to hold bitcoin from now and sell it in 2020.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

My plans for bitcoin especially when this account ranks uo is that I want to invest more money by doing signature campaigns and different types of campaigns from different companies.  Im happy that I earn by doing that.  After I save enough digital money,  i will hold it and enter the wodld of trading. 
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

I plan to start a business with bitcoin and to build my own house from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: