Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:51:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Well, you can invest your Bitcoin by buying altcoins with it, and I'm sure you know that. However, I would just hold the majority of my Bitcoin holdings for the future.

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:33 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as the number of users continues to rise, in addition more and more large companies are investing into bitcoin so as to make bitcoin more popular and have a bright future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

I really hope that big bitcoin for my future. Because I strongly believe that bitcoin is very promising for making my future brightI'm so happy after I know this because my life and my finances bitcoin difficult is now starting to improve.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

As a newbie, I plan to earn and keep the earnings for bigger currency in the future. but, since I'm still learning more about bitcoin, maybe my opinion would change to a better one over time.
In the world of bitcoin, the only thing which can result in your favor is having lot of knowledge regarding bitcoin and that you can only have once you are having enough learning. Planning of future with bitcoin is no doubt really a good thing and that it can help you in having a very comfortable life in the day to come as you will not be having anything to be worried about once you invested into bitcoin.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Do not hesitate with the future of bitcoin, let alone the government of India has legalized bitcoin so we can use bitcoin easily for transactions in india, the next country is Vietnam and Philippines.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a cryptocurreny that is worth investing with. Because as the years past bitcoin continue to prove itslef in the market by continually adapting the changes in terms of system of the market and being flexible enough to move along the progress of technology.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

So if you are planning to invest in bitcoin, you should have enough knowledge first about it. You should maximize your knowledge to it for you to know all the things that you must do and avoid. If you already have enough knowledge about it, its the best time to invest in bitcoin. In that way, you can prevent losing a lot of money and instead you can gain a lot of profit.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

My plans with bitcoin for the future is very simple, it is to try to buy it and keep it with me as I am sure that the price from the present in the future will be many times greater

Yes, the price might be more higher that time so buying them I think is not worth it. I think I will be just work and earn some bitcoin I can earn and start saving them until in the future the price is great for selling them. I am also planning to invest on some of the good ICOs in the future so I think saving them is the best way than spending them.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Not all people predict and win very few only predict and succeed. In my knowledge what I have learned and experience is we can predict about bitcoin that it will give as the maximum returns to its investors as the record of bitcoin performance is the evidence of best returns to its investors. So I plan to buy a small house with bitcoin and small vehicle also this is my future plan with bitcoin.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

investing with bitcoin is great fun we can benefit with a short time.
we see the movement of the price is very good to increase and keep on increasing.
so we can take advantage of the situation to gain profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

I am planning to invest more in bitcoin in the future because I know that it will get more better and it will give me more benefits when the time comes. I am also planning to build my own business so that I won't need to rely on bitcoin my whole life anymore. It can also save me or help me whenever I am having trouble with bitcoin. I will save also some of my money so that I have something to spend in case of emergency.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

I will invest bitcoin and will save it, because bitcoin price is always high even though there is a slight decrease in price. you will find out in the future what kind of bitcoin will grow rapidly so do not waste your chance. always remember that to know what you do not know is always good, because that might happen next time later, I will keep focus with bitcoin because bitcoin will give me a good future and everything.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

Earning bitcoin was never an easy thing for me that's why I am carefully thinking what would be my plan for it. Maybe I will keep on investing so tha I can make sure that money will keep on coming which can help me secure my future. I am also planning to save the most ofmy bitcoin so that I have something to spend for them and to make sure that they'll live in a good life.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

my plan in the future later by playing bitcoin and profit from bitcoin i can buy a house and buy a car and become a rich person from the results of bitcoin play.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

My plan is to earn as many bitcoins as possible now to secure my future and for that I am making continuous efforts to get bitcoins from all the possible methods as bitcoin will become more expensive in future so collecting now and saving for the future is the best thing to do as in future when the price of bitcoins will skyrocket it will become more difficult to earn even a small portion of it and even it won't be possible to buy it using fiat money as price wouldn't be affordable to invest money in it.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:36:31 AM

For now, i'am planning to hold and look what will going to happen a few years from now. I thought buying bitcoin is at risk nowadays because of the price drops, so i guess i might just earn bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin's value will get better the soonest.
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

The bitcoin future plan is very convincing for me, as over time the bitcoin price increases and I will do my best and master everything about bitcoin.Because the development of bitcoin is good enough in the future.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

Yes because of bitcoins my future are now bright. I have a lot of investment in bitcoins because a lot of people are saying that the bitcoins will reach into $50k in the market and i am hoping for that so i am now starting to save a lot of bitcoins in my wallets. So in case that the bitcoins will rise into $50k in the market i will be a millionaire because of that. I am also sharing this to my friends and relatives that bitcoins are very profitable but some of them choose to refise me rather than join me but that is non of my business.
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

After I thought the capital to be able to open a business offline enough I will try offline business after having a passive income is very helpful to me kedepanya. when bitcoin is no longer my peddle of income

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
ju5510993

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

Notes with the other, does not ensure that can make money, bad luck, will lose a mess, may be more big currency risk, because the currency is not the same as the stock market, without any protection measures, complete market behavior, can buy can also sell, if you like stimulation, might as well try. Finally, there is a risk of speculation, investment should be cautious!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: