Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:52:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
abuhanifa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

To me I think Bitcoin is here to stay. No matter the regulations and the likes to discourage more people from cryptocurrency. Without missing words the future is right here. One can invest in Bitcoin big time.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

Many economists do not like bitcoin, but I sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though observers estimate bitcoin will soon disappear, this is because users are increasing and certainly make a better future.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

The bitcoin future plan is very convincing for me, as over time the bitcoin price increases and I will do my best and master everything about bitcoin.Because the development of bitcoin is good enough in the future.
We all know that anything you could find yourself doing that generating income, and for those future in the field of bitcoin is our own beginning, they have done well for themselves which is what any same person earning via bitcoin should do because the tendency for bitcoin growth is very available and by then only those you have been able to gather at this time might sustain that future. In fact. I will meet the necessity of my family life and help those around who have difficulty.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I want to invest here in bitcoin if I get some money. I will not hesitate to take the risk just to earn money since I know and bitcoin have my 100% trust that it will be worthy to invest. And for those who said that the value would falls down, I think they must change their mindset because the more they think of it the more it happen.
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

Well, my plan for future with Bitcoin was of course to make it grow more into a larger amount so that I can use it to build my own business which still caters Bitcoin usage so that I can obtain larger income because it has the potential and capacity to grow as time passes by. I would also like to keep the largest part of it for my plans in the future which involves the building of my own house. Also, I will sti continue to go invest with Bitcoin or any other types of cryptocurrencies to make my money grow into even larger quantity.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

Well, my plan for future with Bitcoin was of course to make it grow more into a larger amount so that I can use it to build my own business which still caters Bitcoin usage so that I can obtain larger income because it has the potential and capacity to grow as time passes by. I would also like to keep the largest part of it for my plans in the future which involves the building of my own house. Also, I will sti continue to go invest with Bitcoin or any other types of cryptocurrencies to make my money grow into even larger quantity.
That is a good idea and plan for the future with your bitcoin and i think that is a great thing because if you will continue growing your bitcoin then you will be able to make a lot of profits from that since the price of bitcoin is going up then you can easily make a lot more bitcoin in the future that you can use to build your dreams. I am also doing the same as of now and i will discipline myself more to not sell it even the price of bitcoin goes around $20,000 again.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:05:03 AM

Bitcoin is invesment itself.I will hold and save it until it will reach huge profit.Its the future i had always want in my life.I know it will give me much better benefits for me and my family.I will always be patient and hard working.I know that in such a time it will make me reach my goals just like those who are already bitcoin millionare

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:10:17 AM

Many economists do not like bitcoin, but I sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though observers estimate bitcoin will soon disappear, this is because users are increasing and certainly make a better future.

That would make sense since bitcoin and most of the digital currencies are not stable in terms of price, if a country will be using it as a digital currency that country may collapse intentionally and also not intentionally. Intentionally since whales can control the price of bitcoin, they can manipulate that country's economy, not intentional because bitcoin is volatile so it will be having a dip sometimes which will be ridden by that country's economy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

my plan is to invest all my savings on bitcoin because in the future i know the price will increase so high and when i receive my investments i will buy anything i want and i will buy a house and cars to my parents
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

Plans with the future are saving for long periods of time and achieving results in the can. Smiley

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:42:57 AM

I'm planing for my future with bitcoin by saving my money prepare for having a family life soon if being stable in financial for the future of my kids
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

Everybody wants to grow their money in each of their own ways, every money we earn, we have to find a good way to make it go around giving more profit for us in the long run. If I will earn enough Bitcoin, I will venture to a business that I really want and also invest in other cryptocurrencies that I see has a huge potential to give me good profit. Actually, I already have a plan to invest in my current campaign as I see it has a unique idea and feels like it will be a success in the future.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Plan for the future with the most important bitcoin is one time I can buy a home and can make happy family, because now I save, so what the plans and dreams so far can be realized
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:38:01 PM by naidray

Bitcoin is great, many people here in the world of crypto got rich because of bitcoin, that is why  I plan to hold  my bitcoin at the present, and keep holding it until I got my goal to have enough money to get marriage. I was planning to buy a house and lot someday using my bitcoin.

That is exactly what we should do in order to be successful with bitcoin. Cashing out bitcoin just to spend on non-durable things for limited and short term fun is pretty childish act. Bitcoin is the evergreen investment so the longer you hold, the greater profit you make. You should stick to your guns and control your urge of withdrawing bitcoin for petty things. In this way, you will be rich soon.
Tripe

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

Do trading and investing in the future to earn more profit. But in investing patience is needed because we have to wait til its price soar high again and wait for the perfect timing when to sell our bitcoin if we need money.
Yeah this is true price will increase in crypto currency at end you will be proud to have bitcoin it is not good to panic at this time when almost all people are buying it, I am planning to hold it as much as possible so it will allow me to have bright future as bright I want, I am planning to go for holding it till end of this year it is no far that bitcoin will become only crypto currency that people will use to have bright investment from all over the world, so I am planning to hold for more than 5 years.
DexterLox

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

I do not have a specific plan, it is that you can not know how the world of btc will evolve every day, but without a doubt my plan from the beginning has been to invest in medium quantities so as not to take risks, but at the same time do not look silly when investing little bit
outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

while the bitcoin price has not jumped so high it's our chance to buy it as much as possible and hold it for as long as possible, wait for the best price. it's the same thing with us saving for our own future in the long run.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

My best plan for my bitcoin for my future is to save it build my own house  buy my own car having my own business  and have so that I have an  income
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

What I would want to do with my bitcoins is to keep hodling and investing it. If ever bitcoins price is to dump again, I would grab this opportunity to buy bitcoins and keep hodling it till it reach skyrocket which can give me better life for my family and for my future. I would also want to make business with my profits in bitcoins that transactions are done with the use of bitcoin so I can make more bitcoins from that business.
Planning of the future with that of bitcoin is really a good thing and it will help you live a very comfortable life but the thing is you then need to prepare yourself in the best possible way so that you can make the best possible use of these bitcoins at that time and that you can only do once you will be having this much amount of knowledge. Learn the things and then use that knowledge for effective learning.

I agree, which our way of living will change as aimed by many here in the forum. I would say if we can have enough bitcoins which can buy all our needs and wants in life. I can say that bitcoin is life changer and I hope that each and everyone attitude that we have will still the same as being humbel since we are blessed to be part on this job and I'm hoping also that bitcoin will survived for a long period of time .
Very well said, bitcoin is one of the most popular in coins. We can earned a lot of money here, were we can save more for our future plan with bitcoin.If i have enough BTC I will hold for a long term to be secured for my future .Nowadays people are doing a good job to their campaigns to earned more. I'm hoping that bitcoin help also people who are homeless to have also a good future.Bitcoin is long lasting.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:41:32 AM by Haterstestbtc

What I would want to do with my bitcoins is to keep hodling and investing it. If ever bitcoins price is to dump again, I would grab this opportunity to buy bitcoins and keep hodling it till it reach skyrocket which can give me better life for my family and for my future. I would also want to make business with my profits in bitcoins that transactions are done with the use of bitcoin so I can make more bitcoins from that business.
Planning of the future with that of bitcoin is really a good thing and it will help you live a very comfortable life but the thing is you then need to prepare yourself in the best possible way so that you can make the best possible use of these bitcoins at that time and that you can only do once you will be having this much amount of knowledge. Learn the things and then use that knowledge for effective learning.

I agree, which our way of living will change as aimed by many here in the forum. I would say if we can have enough bitcoins which can buy all our needs and wants in life. I can say that bitcoin is life changer and I hope that each and everyone attitude that we have will still the same as being humbel since we are blessed to be part on this job and I'm hoping also that bitcoin will survived for a long period of time .
Very well said, bitcoin is one of the most popular in coins. We can earned a lot of money here, were we can save more for our future plan with bitcoin.If i have enough BTC I will hold for a long term to be secured for my future .Nowadays people are doing a good job to their campaigns to earned more. I'm hoping that bitcoin help also people who are homeless to have also a good future.Bitcoin is long lasting.

Absolutely, bitcoin is a very good investment for future plan because you can buy as much as a very low price in a market as the value would really down, once the bitcoin price will increase as it reflect by the demand in market if things would be difficult to make earn by virtue of choice  you should hold until the cryto market will pump to desired price you want having patiently waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: