Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

lol! and why will bitcoin die because of China. Yes, things happening there will impact the price, maybe drive it below $1000, but kill it? It will never happen, they are not that important.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

More bad news out of China, they are asking exchanges to close down. Expect the price to nose dive with this news;

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41320568

Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

Of course BIG NOOOO... !! Cryptocurrency not just in China but the whole world.
nothing can stop cryptocurrency because of its decentralisation.
if china make digital asset cryptocurrency it will not beat bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tuku007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

If you are talking about past then there was a little chance to die but I think,now a days bitcoin has reached at that position,no country can stop this.es,impact will fall there but like vice versa it will re-gain its position back within few days.But it will be so bad for miners of china.So,iI think they wont let that happen.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Indeed. Of course bitcoin will not die just because China banned the bitcoin exchange in their country because China is just a part of the big community of bitcoin. Although China is a big lost in the bitcoin community for a reason that it has the largest bitcoin investors and massive number of bitcoin users, still bitcoin will not die because it will recover after that scenario proving that bitcoin is a fast growing cryptocurrency for it has regain what it has lost after the banning of China
mstone

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

China is a drop in the ocean, a large drop, but still a drop
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

I think no bitcoin not die because of china. We know that not only china use bitcoin their are so many countries recognized bitcoin and many are big whale's. I know that china is most popular that many big holders there. But bitcoin not die because of china.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

Naaaaaa!!! Maybe for sometime it will affect the price but for sure it will recover it's value soon. China is just one of its contributors but bitcoin worldwide is getting more and more popular and people are engaging into it continuously. 

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:57:49 PM

China is a drop in the ocean, a large drop, but still a drop

I agree, China is just a part of a globe, not a major part but rather a small one.  Even if china banned bitcoin or get hostile with it, China cannot kill Bitcoin or Bitcoin die due to Chinese government hostility.  Bitcoin is already adopted all around the globe.  Even if some part banned it or hostile to it, it will continue to thrive because of people who believe in it and support it.  Aside from that there are also some country who are actively promoting and supporting Bitcoin.  If bitcoin is to die, it should have been perished on the first year of its existence.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

We know that not only china use bitcoin their are so many countries recognized bitcoin and many are big whale's. I know that china is most popular that many big holders there. But bitcoin not die because of china.

Unfortunately, not everyone knows that Bitcoin isn't just tied to a single country as China. Well performing countries such as Japan and South Korea aren't part of the subject anymore, and that while South Korea, which is a fairly new player in the crypto world, has greatly surpassed China in terms of trading volumes, and that by a huge distance. China has had its time, and is no longer the central point of the Asian continent -- it's time for people to understand that Bitcoin is expanding into other important countries as well....
pepoaly007

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

my answer for ur question is no cos the bitcoin is bigest than chaina dont warry bitcoin will be big and big
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

I don't think so bitcoin would be RIP because of China. For my own opinion Chinese investor make the bitcoin dump so that they can buy it on lower price so that when it pumps again viola instant profit for them.

ayeshajum07

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

You were right, Bitcoin won't stop because China banned it.

Bitcoin already exist even before China join on digital currency adoption.

xsudo23

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:32:39 PM

Even if China bans exchanges or ICOs. Bitcoin won't die.
The crypto currency has indeed suffered a loss for few days but now it's stable and will continue increasing. There still many ways Chinese investors will invest in Bitcoins. Afterall Bitcoin is decentralised.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:54:02 PM

China can't kill bitcoin. If you depend in one country to tell that bitcoin die i think the answer is big no. Notice that bitcoin value is depended to the USD and  this currency will tell were bitcoin come in the future. Bitcoin cannot fall  because of one country even it is china. Beside that there's no reason to doubt bitcoin capability.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

Definitely the answer is no. Bitcoin not just depends only on China but we know if China have big influence on mining and trading. So even without China bitcoin still have future to keep growing and increase the price.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Definitely the answer is no. Bitcoin not just depends only on China but we know if China have big influence on mining and trading. So even without China bitcoin still have future to keep growing and increase the price.
china is not everything. bitcoin is in great demand by many people , so we should not be afraid if china makes a bad decision.
bitcoin will continue to grow and also increasingly used by everyone in the world.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

Definitely not bitcoin doesn't rely or depends on the chinese investors. It is supported by lots of country around the world. Bitcoin maybe affected now by the banning of exchanges and bitcoin in china but it will not lead to shutting down of bitcoin it is just temporary flactuation.

JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

now we should worry will bitcoin die because of Japan. Japan is replace china in crypto world.

OzyMeister

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

NO! there might be a small dip in the valve but it wont die.After the dip there will be huge boom in its value. Ban by China will affect. Expect BTC to be around 4500$ by the end of 2017. 5.2k$ should be expected as a closing by the end of Jan 2018. 10k ? by the end of Jan 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: