Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
thelastman

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

thelastman

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:00:59 PM

be patient
hold on  your bitcoin
u  dont need  woried about that 'll happen

do just like you already have
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

I don't think so. When someone bans something on the internet appears someone else with an alternative. Since the ban, some decentralized exchanges are arising like Airswap. Anonymous participation even for chineese traders.

http://www.businessinsider.com/former-virtu-trader-founded-airswap-bitcoin-ban-china-2017-9
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
In my opinion, bitcoin is still popular when China is no longer participating.
Indeed there are negative effects such as reduced bitcoin enthusiasts.
But there are other countries that support bitcoin.
so I do not think that bitcoin will be extinct for this problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

i don't think so, because bitcoin is not from china, and china can do nothing.because if they do something bad will break out, .hehehe pity for china who opposed the bitcoins the most.
aside from that even billgates do support the bitcoin, and the bitcoin still keep growing.
i am gratefull to this bitcoin because i can earn now.
yeah bitcoin very well without china, even now the price of bitcoin up and growing good so far
i hope china accept bitcoin again Smiley
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

Historically it has always comeback stronger in China.  They try to control the on/off ramps more each time.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

will not. because there are still many countries other than China that use bitcoin for now. may not affect bitcoin. just my opinion.

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
No, not now and China cannot kill the bitcoin economy. Yes, we can say that China is a big country and it is a big contributor in Bitcoin but the thing is today there are a lots of people are using it and will still using it because it helps the human for an easier life especially in investing and any Online related businesses.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

China is a big loss for the bitcoin community because it affects the price of the bitcoin when they banned it. The technology advancement and population of china is a big help to spread the name of bitcoin but they suddenly ban the bitcoin

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

China alone can't kill bitcoin. China a huge market thus affecting the price of bitcoin but it can't kill it.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Most likely, China will die without bitcoin, rather than bitcoin without China.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

A big NO from me too. Although admittedly they've made impact in btc and caused a big leap in the price they are still one country. There's always another country who will take their place that's why they can't kill btc. And as long as we are here supporting and holding our btc tightly, no one can ever kill btc. The only thing that I think btc will die is if a sole entity purchased every single btc there is. We all know that's not possible so to put it simply, there is no way a single country can put an end to btc.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

A big NO from me too. Although admittedly they've made impact in btc and caused a big leap in the price they are still one country. There's always another country who will take their place that's why they can't kill btc. And as long as we are here supporting and holding our btc tightly, no one can ever kill btc. The only thing that I think btc will die is if a sole entity purchased every single btc there is. We all know that's not possible so to put it simply, there is no way a single country can put an end to btc.
I'm more than confident that China can replace China in Japan and perform all those functions very well. And there is a version that after the party meeting of the Chinese government, the whole situation can greatly improve in a positive way. So we just need to wait.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Cryptocurrency was helped by China and other countries for sure, as it obviously is a gloabl currency kind of thing that a lot of people are going to use.

BUT china seems to keep messing around with it so much that Iimagine the average chinese person wants nothing to do with bitcoin or crypto any more. you get into serious trouble for using it over there or if your exchange has no license and all that crazy crap. Their leaders are all dictators who do what they want.

BTCwill live on because a lot of the trading has stopped in china lately, so the price is now reflective of excluding china.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

This is the funniest thing I've ever read in this forum, How come that China can able to kill or destroy bitcoin? that's not possible instead it's impossible actually. its not because they owned the highest averages of bitcoin mining and they ban the ico to their country, bitcoin will gonna die because of what they did. That's totally insane, besides ico in many country are well accepted.
It is not possible that some region ban it and it will die, there would be no chance of bitcoin dying no one can do so. And now coming toward the Chinese they did wrong to themselves and more sooner or later they will come to know that what they have given up how much they lag in development.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

bitcoin is world wide.bitcoin will not die even china ban exchange or ico or what ever.china is just a contributor.bitcoin dips because of china but not die
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:06:55 PM

Even though China is a huge lost to the current Bitcoin Community and support, it will not be the cause of Bitcoin Failure.  Bitcoin will not die because of a single country getting hostile to its activity.  Bitcoin is adopted through out the globe and a single country tightening its rule over Bitcoin will not make bitcoin to fall down on its knees.  Though I believe that the Chinese action is for the national adoption of Bitcoin since they purge their country of nonlicensed exchanges and soon after that I believe we will see a smooth operating cryptocurrency exchanges in China.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:10:44 PM

No bitcoin never be die because of china. bitcoin run by all of the world people not just of china.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:53:22 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 07:00:03 AM by SvenBomvolen

In the era of globalized Internet economy, individual governments do not have authority and power to act against a decentralized currency like Bitcoin. Even if China will go out from the game it may get slow the rise of Bitcoin's price, but it will never destroy Bitcoin. All situation on the world market is showing us that currently Bitcoin is spreading over the world and wins more and more heart, the case of China is just like an exception, which doesn't perform the whole tend.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:03:26 PM

Naaaaa!! Bitcoin will survive and will even be more popular without china. There still countries who do not involved in crypto i think. One of these days they will. Bitcoin is unstoppable. 
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

Naaaaa!! Bitcoin will survive and will even be more popular without china. There still countries who do not involved in crypto i think. One of these days they will. Bitcoin is unstoppable. 
Yes, bitcoin will survive even without China. Because aside from this news there are many supports from bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin will be dead because of China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: