Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

What about the election in China? Do you see any impact? Whole market goes down today, including btc.
There will be no impact of china on bitcoin because they did wrong to the bitcoin and now investors and bitcoin will not care what is happening in the china and those who say that it will be affected they see the progress of bitcoin without china it has proved that it is not depending on any region it stand alone and it will work until a single investor will invests in it and it is great joy that china is nothing now.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

we have clearly seen that China's effect on crypto market is limited and btc can recover so fast whatever happens because of China or any other country.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

The 19th Communist Congress in China was expected to mark a shift towards some measures for liberalization of the economy and markets and bitcoin cryptocurrencies were in the run-up to the congress. However what we have seen up to now is that the leadership of Xi Jinping want to impose more control. Chinese citizens will not be alloweb to export currency and if they want to use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies they will have to escape the governmental control as in other day to day issues.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

No, I dont think that this will happen because bitcoin is decentralized in nature so no government or country can control it .A drop was seen in its price when China banned ICO's and exchanges but now price is very high .So we can say Bitcoin will not die because of China .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

No country alone will be able to damage Bitcoin long term it would require multiple countries banding together and making it illegal.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

There are many other countries as well besides china who supports or use bitcoins so I don't china affect that much to the bitcoins even if they ban all ICO and exchanges but if more countries starts to ban it then they can reduce the usage of bitcoins but I don't think bitcoin will die because of some country ban it because it's decentralized.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

If china banned bitcoin and made to die, of course the bitcoin price is currently under $ 1000. but the fact is not, even though china is the world's largest bitcoin owner and miner but the price remains stable and does not drop.
emeraldqueen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:10:08 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

I don't think so, bitcoin is used through the world wide web and as long as internet is available and there are people using it even without china I think bitcoin will still strive.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:03:44 PM

There are many other countries as well besides china who supports or use bitcoins so I don't china affect that much to the bitcoins even if they ban all ICO and exchanges but if more countries starts to ban it then they can reduce the usage of bitcoins but I don't think bitcoin will die because of some country ban it because it's decentralized.
At least, we have Japan is a country support for Bitcoin publicly. Therefore, if other countries will ban Bitcoin, Japan can be the best place for Bitcoin exchange and that is the benefit for this country while other countries ignore it. But, the government of other countries will stupid like that, why do they need to skip the opportunity from Bitcoin?
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

Nope. It is already proven that Bitcoin can withstand losing China as one of its biggest investor. The moment when China banned the ICOs and exchanges, the cryptomarket fall including Bitcoin. From 4500 it fell down to 3300 in an instant. Bitcoin was able to recover and is now having a market value of 6000$. So it surely won't die just because of what happened.

coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:20 PM

At least, we have Japan is a country support for Bitcoin publicly. Therefore, if other countries will ban Bitcoin, Japan can be the best place for Bitcoin exchange and that is the benefit for this country while other countries ignore it. But, the government of other countries will stupid like that, why do they need to skip the opportunity from Bitcoin?
The characteristic of bitcoin which impressed me and also a lot of people and when they experienced that characteristic of bitcoin then they invest in bitcoin daily and safely and that thing is bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which means that bitcoin is that type of digital currency which can’t depend on anything without people support so from this we know that without china bitcoin can gain growth and it will so my answer will be no bitcoin cant die because of china.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

Nope. It is already proven that Bitcoin can withstand losing China as one of its biggest investor. The moment when China banned the ICOs and exchanges, the cryptomarket fall including Bitcoin. From 4500 it fell down to 3300 in an instant. Bitcoin was able to recover and is now having a market value of 6000$. So it surely won't die just because of what happened.
As we know bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency so how bitcoin will die because of china rejection? No its will not because bitcoin don’t depend on anything just grow and grow with the time and that’s why I started investing in bitcoin because I feel safe when I heard that characteristic of bitcoin and now I fell really lucky to invest in bitcoin.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:35:36 PM

ok, i agree with you. Although China is a big market and has contributed a lot to the development of btc, it is unlikely that btc will be able to break btc. Obviously, the price of btc has been rising recently
The adaptation of Bitcoin in china is most beneficial but I think it is the agenda of its government to ban it. Bitcoin is not limited to country. One country is banned but so many other countries are there that interest to adopt Bitcoin. Bitcoin is country independent currency it is worldwide accepted. The Bitcoin will never die if any country like china banned it.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:41:24 PM

As we know bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency so how bitcoin will die because of china rejection? No its will not because bitcoin don’t depend on anything just grow and grow with the time and that’s why I started investing in bitcoin because I feel safe when I heard that characteristic of bitcoin and now I fell really lucky to invest in bitcoin.

Thanks to the frk new, bitcoin recovers too fast after the banning of China,not even noticed that Russia and South Korea bans it too. Now no more banning might affect Btc too much unless Japan will,which i hope not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:50:00 PM

Like that BTC you have invested right in BTC,yes BTC will not die because he is embedded in the surface of the network and move through it per to per that we often call.I'm sure you and we all have nothing to lose as our money continues to spin in BTC if you conscious like a wheel.

terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:22 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin will not die just because of China's banning of bitcoin exchanges in their country. There are still a lot of participating countries around the world and imagine that bitcoin has do really have a great number of supporters building up its community so the loss of China will not make bitcoin die that simple since it was just a part of the community.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

If bitcoin dies without china, then we have to agree that now the bitcoin price is equal to $ 1, but the real price goes up to $ 5800 and when the issue of bina bitternin banned the price about $ 4000 or has gone up almost 50%.
Netto

Activity: 466
Merit: 375

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:00:39 AM

Indeed. Bitcoin will not die just because of China's banning of bitcoin exchanges in their country. There are still a lot of participating countries around the world and imagine that bitcoin has do really have a great number of supporters building up its community so the loss of China will not make bitcoin die that simple since it was just a part of the community.

I agree Bitcoin will not die because China, because there are other countries that still support Bitcoin trade and its development, so no need to worry about Bitcoin will die
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:58:38 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized, it all depends on the user, now everything is answered that without china bitcoin can continue to grow and now the price has reached more than $ 5800 and next year will be easy to reach $ 10,000.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
aboy24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:11:53 AM

its a BIG BIG NO, no one can die a bitcoins, because bitcoins help a many many people, many country protect a high value of btc in market. many people love them, because 'NO MAN IN AN ISLAND''
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: