Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14375 times)
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:51:46 AM

Relax your friends if BITCOIN collapse we wait again, I'm sure BITCOIN bounced back very quickly. for that if I feel that I can only be patient ...

if I think personally bitcoin will not die because many users ...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:07:35 AM

Bitcoin will not die only because of one country and it's citizen ignore or bans bitcoin. If china's citizens don't use bitcoin anymore,  it will become their disadvantage because they will let other's country to take their domination of bitcoin, then china will become the same as countries which too late to adopting bitcoin.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:52:36 AM

i dont think so
u can see the price right now though after the rumour about china banning btc but the reality the price keep up

bitcoin wont die even if china will ban them unless japan do
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:59:15 AM

Only if every country ban bitcoin it is the case that bitcoin can die.

samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

Only if every country ban bitcoin it is the case that bitcoin can die.
Although every country ban bitcoin and it's harder to get but people in the world won't stop. Bitcoin and altcoin will continue to grow massively no matter how much containment there will be.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:39:57 AM

Bitcoin will not die only because of one country and it's citizen ignore or bans bitcoin. If china's citizens don't use bitcoin anymore,  it will become their disadvantage because they will let other's country to take their domination of bitcoin, then china will become the same as countries which too late to adopting bitcoin.

really what you said, it bitcoin it will not die. because only one country that prohibits it circulated, because in this case there are many other countries that still need bitcoin not only the Chinese state that need.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:19:59 AM

really what you said, it bitcoin it will not die. because only one country that prohibits it circulated, because in this case there are many other countries that still need bitcoin not only the Chinese state that need.

I bet it ios even being used in Chinese black markets by now. They cannot completely stop its usage but can ban exchanges who will be changing them into fiat and so iot doesn't mean Chinese bitcoin holders cannot sell to foreign exchanges online.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:51:33 AM

No, for the time being, China has lost the pricing power of Bitcoin, which has been globalized and will not be affected by a country.
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
aisyah88

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

there is a possibility .. but we must remain optimistic so that bitcoin is not in non-activated by china ... and we must continue to be optimistic that bitcoin will continue to survive...
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

They banned piracy and illegal downloads, and there are more than ever.

Governments are unlikely to end up banning bitcoin effectively, even if they "ban" it on the outside, it will likely survive.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

Bitcoin will not die just because of China, because investors and developers are not just from china, many investors and developers come from different countries, so if china forbids bitcoin, bitcoin will not die, but in my opinion china will never get out of bitcoin world, they just make the issue for people to sell bitcoin on a large scale then they will buy it in a cheap price so they can master and monopolize bitcoin.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Big NO. China has nothing to do with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency existence and killing it. Indeed China has big role in our economy but they can't stop Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology and wihtout China, the world will continue to develop Cryptocurrency because everyone finds it useful in  the future.

redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

no not really i think china has a big part why bitcoin is price is really going insane just think about their population they are so populated and people seeks job to make a living mostly chinese have money so they also want a good investment and bitcoin is one of the good things to invest in it now  

enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

In as much as China's policies and regulations affects the bitcoin currency very much, I think that China is in the position to ruin all what the currency has gotten. If a single policy can drain the currency so much, then a total ban of it will be disastrous

sehanmaxx01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

If one country completely rejects Bitcoin it will create an impact on the market but it will not lead to the death of Bitcoin. including chaina
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

In what's actually happening right now, Bitcoin surely can stand by itself even without any help from china. Many bitcoin users might have quit bitcoin because of the problem with china but still the ratio of new investors is greater than that weve losts.
dejectedstream

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Yes,  and abandonment in China could actually help the rest of the world start to use it.
Caelanpelley

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

no not really i think china has a big part why bitcoin is price is really going insane just think about their population they are so populated and people seeks job to make a living mostly chinese have money so they also want a good investment and bitcoin is one of the good things to invest in it now  
I do not think China is the determining factor for the existence of bitcoin. Bitcoin development is not based on any country. Can you tell me, why do you think chinese will decide bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

If one country completely rejects Bitcoin it will create an impact on the market but it will not lead to the death of Bitcoin. including chaina

Yes it and even if more countries will try to ban it, bitcoin will keep on living. Remember, as long as there is someone supporting it then it is alive. Even if no one actually, it will still live. It will just be forgotten and left. Just like any other coin out there. Someone can still pump it as long as it is being seen.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

Don't.But I think it's entirely possible, but the cost is huge, and it's possible that the Chinese government is really determined to be able to do that, objectively.COINS the lack of any a participant is not a big problem, most probably there will be a certain price fluctuations, but will soon adjust, it is so stubborn, I believe it has a better future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: