Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

for me either china is a big contributor in bitcoin there is still a lots of country that supporting bitcoin.. as you can see there is a chinese still investing on bitcoin.. because they can do that outside of their country..
Yes, China makes a big contribution to the growth of bitcoin. In recent days this has been a big issue and a controversial talk that China is getting out of bitcoin. Now, growth is promising and surely a small impact is felt upon the growth, but the same within a short started to grow gradually.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:59:59 AM

China is only a little piece of Bitcoin infrastructure, so even if they will ban bitcoins, bitcoin will live it's own life
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
that was a big NO! china is no right to kill bitcoin and no right to fall down bitcoin they are not only country in the worl there so much more before they kill bitcoin kill me first! i will show them how much i love and care bitcoin

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

They own like 40% of total bitcoins. That billions, better regulate it than ban. With ICO it's different though, it was banned for good, need to regulate it first and get rid of all fraudulent companies.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

No brother it did not happened.No doubt that a huge drop was seen in it's price when China banned ICO's and exchanges but it was a temporary effect.Soon the market was recovered and now the price has reached upto 7000$. Bitcoin is decentralized in nature and government has no control over it so statement or action by any government will not effect Bitcoin to that extent that will make Bitcoin to crash.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

bitcoin will not die even if china banned bitcoin or any country banned bitcoin.
we see now that bitcoin is getting more and more up and despite the many negative issues about bitcoin.
bitcoin remains triumphant and high
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

No. Bitcoin will not die because of China. As we heard, China banned bitcoin in their country but that assumption that bitcoin will die because China refused to support bitcoin was an exaggerated story. Bitcoin can survive without the help of China. Look at it now, maybe at first, it was really affected when China had just left bitcoin without any say but now it already recovered.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

My opinion on this point coincides with most of the answers here, of course China's influence can not be underestimated. But its actions can have only short-term consequences and bitcoin will recover.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:07:05 PM

No but sure i effected it a little but i hope oneday china will unblock bitcoin once again

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
BelovedAngle

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:09 AM

Within the period of globalized Internet economy, individual government authorities don't have authority and power to act against a decentralized forex like Bitcoin. Even when The fareast will go out from the game it might get slow the rise of Bitcoin's price, but it will never ruin Bitcoin. All scenario on the world marketplace is displaying us that presently Bitcoin is distributing over the world and wins more and more coronary heart, the situation of China is just like an exception, which doesn't perform the entire tend.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:41:21 AM

There are still investors that still want to make the bitcoin alive. Even though the china banned bitcoins there are still some countries that make the price grow. Imagine if the china did not ban bitcoin, the price is already $10,000.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

i dont think so, for me maybe not , because bitcoin is worldwide not only on china or in any other country, maybe bitcoin in china will be ban, but in some country maybe not, because bitcoin is the new digital currency, some big compony are using bitcoin not money, its my opinion . thanks
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Theres a lot of country that willing to accept this bitcoin so we dont need to panic i know that bitcoin become more powerful than china it can increase by itself just trust bitcoin. Smiley
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

China will make no difference to Bitcoin, the move there right now to setup their own currency and Crypto banking says they will do what "China" does which is make its own thing to suit itself. Insular countries always do this and no doubt we will see other countries that lack inward trading do exactly the same. But it won't stop Bitcoin because if anything its one of the reasons Bitcoin exists to bypass all this nonsense of centralised control.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Eroanwan

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

China did some damage but bitcoin quickly recoverd. So bitcoin will not die because of china. China is not the only land in the world there are many other lands in the world.

Today bitcoin is falling because it cannot rise up forever. Something needs to drop a bit.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:24 AM

I don’t really think so. It is true that due to China’s population it helped bitcoin a lot and many of it’s citizen used it. However, Cina is just one country and there still many countries out there that use bitcoin. So, it’s not likely to happen that bitcoin will die.
The influence of china is there and we cannot deny it but at the same time the influence is diminishing as countries like japan begin to adopt bitcoin at a greater speed, while china is doubtful and they are creating barriers to bitcoin the Japanese have decided to adopt bitcoin fully and they are going to get a lot of benefits by taking this decision.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

Bitcoin never die.Let china banned what ever that relate to Bitcoins. Bitcoins can survive even without china. As we all are aware about one thing that bitcoin is a world wide and no body can control it anyone can use bitcoins so doesn't matter if china banned bitcoin it will never effect on the value of bitcoins.  China had banned it the price fall down but bitcoins survive and the price is higher than before
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

I don’t think bitcoin will die because of china as long as there are still an investors of bitcoin it won’t die and without china I believe bitcoin will continue rise up.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

No!!! As long as many people in the world are using bitcoin china cant kill bitcoin because theres a million or trillions people in the world are using bitcoin even if chiba has the most largest population in the world

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
UlanganBik

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

I think hmhmm Never.I say it because if China can make Bitcoin die, then there would be many top companies like Facebook,Google should have been died years ago.Infact they became popular with or without China.So China has no control over Bitcoin.No need to worry it's only China didn't adopted Bitcoin not all.Every country is thinking about legalising crypto currency.So don't worry about it thanks all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: