Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:19:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
That is a big no. Few months ago when China banned bitcoin at their coutry but today as gou can see the economy of bitcoin is still rising and the price of one bitcoin is very expensive and that is a great thing to a bitcoin holder.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

I think bitcoin will not die just because one country banned bitcoin. We can see now. When china banned bitcoin the price is so down but bitcoin can survive and now the price is so high. Its mean that bitcoin cannot die just because one or more countries banned bitcoin. Bitcoin will die if bitcoin is abandoned by its supporters And i think it is impossiple because now bitcoin supporters increase and we are very love bitcoin.
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

Bitcoin is yasily, yeen if china bamboo brick. will and all people become investment in virtual current in the wll.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that can not be regulated by the state.
so I think Bitcoin will stay alive even though China has banned some of Bitcoin's trade.
now is proof that without the state of China Bitcoin is alive and better.  Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

Communism in China will die because of Bitcoin.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

maybe it will create bad impact on the market because of china ban, but will it die?? i guess not. there is always something increase or decrease in economic world.
Absolute right. China has a strong impact on bitcoin world but that doesn’t mean they can kill bitcoin if they banned it in their own country. Like you said, there are many exchanges and mining resources in China and this made them a strong entity in crypto world. But still, by banning bitcoins in China will only affect bitcoins badly but they will not be died of them.
fruitjay

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I don't think that China banning Bitcoin would affect it that much since there are more countries that support Bitcoin and they don't really need China for that.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

No, I don't think a single country or a few countries banning bitcoin can lead to death of bitcoin. As you know there are alot of other countries that allows bitcoins. So there surely are alot of people willing to invest their money into bitcoins. Still, some countries banning it might affect its value as china has the worlds largest population. Only if alot of countries ban bitcoins it might die, but I dont think anything like that is happening anytime soon.
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

It won't die because of one country. What is more, I do think that no country except some very communist and undemocratic will ever ban crypto currencies.
Vermilion-

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

Individual governments do not have authority and power to act against a decentralized currency like Bitcoin. Even if China will go out from the game it may get slow the rise of Bitcoin's price, but it will never destroy Bitcoin. All situation on the world market is showing us that currently Bitcoin is spreading over the world and wins more and more heart, the case of China is just like an exception, which doesn't perform the whole tend.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

no, of course not. bitcoin will not die, not now and not even tomorrow. the only thing that died here is the oppportunity of chinese people to earn. it's a great loss. because bitcoin really is a big help to those financially unstable and banning bitcoin will actually be banning them from their opportunity to earn.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

I think bitcoin will not die because of china even this country is one of the big contributor and recorded has a higher bitcoin transaction it is not a reason to make bitcoin ban or dumped by china. Specially in this time many countries are uses bitcoin and they really appreciate its uses. Maybe in the market causes a little bit changes but not to die.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

Bitcoin will not die Because of China, but it may die more likely because of USA if they will heavily boycott banking wire transfers with money coming from cryptos. One US bank already did.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

people are selling continuously btc in china and china heaving important part for btc quantity of people there so high but it does not mean if china will drop it then btc will die there is lot of people in this world what is btc i think the whole world knowing now btc can not die so we have to think positive and go ahead for next step, south korea government also heaving issue on it but yes it will effect little definitely and other crypto currencies because of it mining network also will be slow but over all will have to wait and than will be all right everything people are taking stress but no need to take any kind of worries the day will come when the prize will be up so btc can never die.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

Absolutely not, bitcoin trading has been legalized in many countries, and although China has banned it, there are still many traders, so the ban in China has had little impact on the development of bitcoin.
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

.I don't think so though China has a great impact on bitcoin. We have other countries who have a huge following of bitcoin users like the USA for one. Online information shows how we have one of the highest cryptocurrency users and traders in the world coming from this part of the globe
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

China's market for bitcoin will have an impact, although the Chinese government prohibits bitcoin but does not represent bitcoin, it will die out. After all, there are other countries that support bitcoin,the world is not just a country in China.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Bitcoin will exist even without china. But china's move to ban bitcoin will affect bitcoin so much. Because china is a huge country and many investor are there. Many investor will be gone because of china. So i think the value of bitcoin will drop. But it will recover after a few month.

gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

China may have banned bitcoin but it doesn't mean that its people can be stopped as there are many ways to access the network.
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

My answer is no because Bitcoin is international and it is unaffected its development in the stock market because of one country China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: