Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
SmarterCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

China will not kill Bitcoin, but maybe Tether will.

Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

bitcoin's price might decline and it's market may lessen but it would not due due to China.
A lot of crypto enthusiasts worldwide trying to share the goodness and positivity of Bitcoins through social medias. For me, bitcoin will only die when no one will use it as a digital currency. Yes, it might practically be affected because of the banning but it would not surely die as easy as that.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

This is a rather complicated issue of course, because there are a lot of users of exchanges from China. If Chinese miners will be able to move to other countries that will do ordinary citizens is not clear. Well, I think if only China will have a problem of bitcoin and other countries, it is likely that things will get better with time.
MilesMoses

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

The Chinese people have been laundering billions every year to buy real estate in the west. This drop is only temporary reason cause of China banning.  Bitcoin rating will rise again soon will cross this year.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

The Chinese people have been laundering billions every year to buy real estate in the west. This drop is only temporary reason cause of China banning.  Bitcoin rating will rise again soon will cross this year.
Naa Bitcoins is not going to die because of China and in my opinion it is good that they are no longer in the market, due to their cheap power, they were able to mine a lot of bitcoins and thus became the leading country when it came to Bitcoins. Bitcoin will recover but it's going to take a while.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Tge prohibition on tge use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well as their affiliated activites is a real pain, but if we stay calm and not panic I don't think we wouldn't recover. Bitcoin had stood strong for three years of different events. What's a year more right? Just stay positive and conduct measures to ensure a bright future not jut for bitcoin but for us investors as well.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

The recent illegalization of bitcoin in China had the price go down, because a lot if percentage of bitcoin investors and users have been froom the china. However, I don't think that's enough to make bitcoin face its own end, bitcoin although unstable in value, has been going strong since 2009, and I don't think bitcoin would have its story end in this year.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Bitcoin will never die even if china ban exchanges or IcO or what ever. Because bitcoin is for world wide. So if china's are  not useing bitcoin anymore yes they have effect ban not as big as what people are taking it to be.
I agree to you big NO. even china bans btc theres so many way chinese people invest in btc we all know chinese if there is a big opportunity  they make use of it by all means.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

I do not think we all know that bitcoin users are global and if the Chinese government banned bitcoin then the impact will not be felt, everything will improve even without china.
Vermilion-

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

In the world there are many more countries that support bitcoin and are interested in its development. But I do not think that China will keep the ban for a long time, since the Chinese are also interested in earning money with bitcoins.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

How could China kill Bitcoin and altcoins? If they ban Bitcoin, their investors, corporations will lose chances. This does not affect in Bittcoin value.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

To disperse many FUD, let me tell this: China is not the world. There are still other powerful countries out there who recognizes Bitcoin.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

Even how much is the contribution that China had towards bitcoin, I think it would not affect Bitcoin to the extent that it will die. Bitcoin is an independent aspect of business where in fact no one owns that even the government. That is why people wanted to engage with it because of it's feature that is very independent in nature. You can buy it if you want and later on hold it since you are the owner of it.

roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

I do not think we all know that bitcoin users are global and if the Chinese government banned bitcoin then the impact will not be felt, everything will improve even without china.

No, it wont happen. Bitcoin remains and stays what it is despite of China’s banning of all cryptocurrencies. Even without China the bitcoin community can survive because it is in no way dependent to just one country. Bitcoin and crypto market will continue to be profitable and investment wise.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. I think it needs a bit of time for governments. Perhaps in the near future, most countries will accept bitcoin payment. Bitcoin can improve the efficiency of payment, it is not inflationary, it is lower than the banking industry.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is very famous and important, it is true chinese a big contributor to the increase and adoption of Bitcoin as you will say it will not cause bitcoin to die slowly bitcoin will rise and come back
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

China won't kill bitcoin, but if bitcoin were to die someday it would be a death by a thousand cuts.  A regulation here, a country ban there, or a better blockchain tech that speeds up transactions.  At any rate bitcoin probably won't die, but may evolve into a completely different form from what we see today.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
As of my opinion for that matter,I really trust on bitcoin and for me it is not going down instead of grown much better.that is only a rumor and there is no confirmission of it.but hoping so that bitcoin is contiually working so that there's more people that bitcoin helps.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

Definitly no,that bitcoin will die because of china,because they are only one nation compared to us,with companion of other country who apply bitcoin.actualy china will use bitcoin in the process of mining only ,while other ways Iike ICO,trading etc,they totaly band . Already now, the growth of the Crypto currency begins, as before, despite this news. So catch the moment, invest in a long time and participate in bounty companies.
JakeJake99

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

I think bitcoin will not die without China. Because now many countries that support bitcoin and other altcoin. If bitcoin without China is likely to only reduce the price of bitcoin in a relatively short time.It may be considered as a factor but there are many countries who support bitcoin usage and implementation. China may be the biggest country that contains numerous investors of bitcoins but a single country cannot defeat multiple countries who maximize the potential of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: