Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
Louie6789

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

we might see bitcoin benefit from this as the Chinese users are given legal access to bitcoin on safe, regulated exchanges. however, imagine if the ban was lifted, but it was mandatory that all citizens disclose their used addresses and transactions. people might not even bother with bitcoin at that point, and would limit usage by billions of people residing in China.Yeah they are a big contributor to improve the bitcoin industry but it doesn't mean that its the end of bitcoin if the china bans it on their region. Maybe the China is making some regulations or laws on how their people use it on their country.
Elijah1980

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

The Chinese government has been so long determined with its prohibitions that few people pay attention to it. China or any other country can’t able to control bitcoin by doing some crooks thing . Finally bitcoin not becomes to any authority or country it’s peoples money.
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

it could make bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, but we can see that the current bitcoin prices are back high. hopefully there is no longer a country that follows in China's footsteps in its decision to bitcoin. I dont think China banning mining any time so btc prices will rise in the future.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

Bitcoin will not die, even if China bans exchanges. But many other countries also use bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

Compared with China, there are many markets from other countries.
ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:34:29 AM

Yes they may be big contributors. Lots of mining farms. They will affect the market but it won't make the bitcoin go away. I think when the Chinese government does a certain policy that harms bitcoin. of course it will impact on bitcoin market directly. look at some time ago when the Chinese government banned ico and exchange in their country and then the bitcoin price dropped dramatically.
HugoHugo2

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

However what we have seen up to now is that the leadership of Xi Jinping want to impose more control. Chinese citizens will not be alloweb to export currency and if they want to use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies they will have to escape the governmental control as in other day to day issues. A drop was seen in its price when China banned ICO's and exchanges but now price is very high .So we can say Bitcoin will not die because of China .
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

Bitcoin die or rise is depend on market say, i mean supply and demand. China ban on bitcoin ofcourse have big impact on bitcoin supply which is why the price decreased. but the banning from china cant make bitcoin die because of bitcoin limited, so there will have another buyer which is make bitcoin back to his own position.
beckytwlo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

Bitcoin die or rise is depend on market say, i mean supply and demand. China ban on bitcoin ofcourse have big impact on bitcoin supply which is why the price decreased. but the banning from china cant make bitcoin die because of bitcoin limited, so there will have another buyer which is make bitcoin back to his own position.

Ture! As there still huge demand on bitcoin in China, Bitcoin will not die
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

I think the biggest problem doesn't come from China goverment , it comes from the South Korea goverment. You can see only one prohibition from South Korea made the crypto market turn into a red bloodbath specially with Bitcoin. It improves to us , the reason why Bitcoin was raising so much is cause of the investion of South Korea investors.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

As you say China is a big contributor to the rise and adoption of Bitcoin, it will certainly create a huge impact on the market. But we must know that China is just a contributor and also other countries as well. If one country actually rejects Bitcoin it will have an impact on the market but will not cause Bitcoin's death.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
I don't think so. Bitcoin is in circulation all over the world, and it's not going to go extinct because of a country's prohibition. It's not possible.
China's ban on bitcoins will only affect the price of bitcoin in a short period of time.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

China is just the part of the world. Although the crypto market has 20-25% of Chinese people, it is not enough to have some negative effect on Bitcoin or even kill it. Bitcoin is globally supported by many people.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

I think it will never happen even if china bans the bitcoin in thier country it doesn't mean that bitcoin will end because china is not the only country in this world. we all know that bitcoin now is operating world wide and supported by its  different contributors and it never happens that one country lead bitcoin into  death.
bitcoin now continues moving forward to success and we are all here to support cryptocurrency.
BrowneFlora

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

I don't think so. Now bitcoin is in circulation around the world. If China bans bitcoin transactions, it will affect the development of bitcoin, but it will not lead to the demise of bitcoin.
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

will bitcoin die because of china? i think no because china is one of the largest players in the Bitcoin market, but this does not mean that Bitcoin will cease to exist if China has decided to ban Bitcoin or discard it. Enough and other countries that will support bitcoin, despite China.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

It is not going to die. China will start to accept bitcoin once they really understand its importance. Bitcoin will live

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

It is not going to die. China will start to accept bitcoin once they really understand its importance. Bitcoin will live
Bitcoin ban in China effects the overall market of bitcoin but you can not say like that it will destroy its future to zero as bitcoin has been controlled in different countries not in a single country so by banning bitcoin in one country you can not make it vanish from the world.
Generalbablita

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I don't think a single country could be the dying factor of bitcoin even if it is the Chinese Market involved.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

will bitcoin die because of china? i think no because china is one of the largest players in the Bitcoin market, but this does not mean that Bitcoin will cease to exist if China has decided to ban Bitcoin or discard it. Enough and other countries that will support bitcoin, despite China.

If the China government banned bitcoin then it will not hinder the citizens, I'm sure when the money issue then everyone will do anything (eg go to country that support bitcoin).

TIME
TO
SLEEP
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

China won't kill bitcoin, but if bitcoin were to die someday it would be a death by a thousand cuts.  A regulation here, a country ban there, or a better blockchain tech that speeds up transactions.  At any rate bitcoin probably won't die, but may evolve into a completely different form from what we see today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: