Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:07:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
MD Emon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Yes they have no control in bitcoin because the bitcoin are supported by the people in different countries and they don't like to dumped it and make a big losses in their capital.
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

China is only positioning itself into a better position in the crypto world. They have the weight, control, and the money to force their way into a better position in a new and barely regulated market. The government might be Communist but they are cutthroat capitalist when it comes to business. This isn't an ideological argument, but just a highly competitive market that China has gained in both the global and their domestic markets. Their provinces compete with the winning province the only one turning a profit and the government subsidizing the loses of the other provinces. In the global market, they let foreign companies open shops in their country only after business hand over their trade practices to Chinese partners. The risk and amount of force China uses to gain a competitive business edge has become the Chinese way of closing the technological gap between them and the west.

Similarly, the Chinese are doing the same with Bitcoin. Impacting the price to a point where it can position its own crypto, or drop it to gain better positions, or the government changing their direction to aim for a different target in crypto. All is speculation, but China is investing heavily invested in new technologies such as Blockchain, AI, and Quantum computing. Therefore, Bitcoin won't die because of China. Instead, China is using its economic power to gain a business advantage in the crypto world.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

In what's actually happening right now, Bitcoin surely can stand by itself even without any help from china. Many bitcoin users might have quit bitcoin because of the problem with china but still the ratio of new investors is greater than that we've lost.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

South Korea has taken over and the old China is just a history. People are now used to hearing China makings bans again and again so they have no effects on crypto anymore.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
China doesn't have enough power to pull down the bitcoin. They can't destroy bitcoin because bitcoin is now powerful. People will keep buying bitcoins and there is no nations that can pull down bitcoin.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

Bitcoin will never die whether any county accept it or not. Because of the this works in an anonymous and every transactions are confirmed by a pool. No Govt. interference is there occur and it can't be possible for any individual to interfere in the network.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

There's a lot of countries that willing to accept this bitcoin, so we don't need to panic not only China exist in this world there is a lot of lands willing to take it. We can't deny that there is a lot of investor on the China effect on that. We just accept that. Bitcoin will never say never. Bitcoin can survive even there are a lot of bad news happen last month even the largest social media that is Facebook that Mark declared that ICO or cryptocurrency would ban on the site I said. I believe bitcoin will continue to rise. Don't worry about it thanks all the big companies continue to adopt the cryptocurrency.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Figure china did not blame why bitcoin fall. Since china did not deal with bitcoin. He only one of the huge nation hold bitcoin. In any case, its not mean bitcoin will fall. Its only one nation. There are part nation holding bitcoin. Other are bitcoin legitimize that why its bot major ordeal to fall in only one nation
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

No. I don't think so, too many users and countries have joined in bitcoin unlike before mostly china has the majority of mining, in market if we talked about before, definitely bitcoin will die but now too many users, investor and government are into bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die if in case China banned in their country.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

China will not kill Bitcoin, but Bitcoin can kill China

China invests heavily in new technologies such as Blockchain, AI, and Quantum computing. Therefore, Bitcoin will not die because of China. Instead, China uses its economic power to gain business advantage in the crypto world.

The government may be Communist but they are cruel capitalists in business dealings. This is not an ideological argument, but only a very competitive market that China achieves in both their global and domestic markets. Their provinces compete with the only winning provinces that generate profits and the government subsidizes the loss of other provinces. in the global market, they let foreign companies open stores in their countries only after the effort to surrender their trade practices to Chinese partners.

That's what I said at first that China can not kill Bitcoin, but bitcoin can kill China
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

I think no if China only make bitcoin die i think can't because one country can't destroy BTC and now BTC popular and world know that and BTC will not die by China
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

No bitcoin will not die because if china because they can't do it even if they wanted because there are so many popular person that are working on it. Even china don't like bitcoin and they don't legalized it to their country they can't banned it all over the world because there's a country that accepting bitcoin as a payment in short they legalized it to their country.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

In my opinion banning on bitcoin can be done by any country like Chinese government,  but the only way to ban bitcoin is to ban on internet,  which is almost impossible and can be done by country like north korea.  But the main impact will be on miners as most of the miners are in china. As after banning they will find another way so in long run there will be less effect on bitcoin
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

I think cryptocurrency can still go on even without China. China's involvement in cryptocurrency right now is in the mining side and those companies that are engaged in mining bitcoin are moving out of China. There is maybe a little effect of China banning Crypto but it is not fatal to the entire cryptosphere. Life in cryptocurrency can still go on without China. China is not even in the top three countries who are a major player in cryptocurrency.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Yes, but this is only temporary. Just like last year we saw the news to be banned by china in bitcoins. That immediately affected its price. But soon the bitcoins recovered and it again increased and made the All time high record $ 20,000. So let's not worry about news about china because that's just a shitty thing and continue to increase the bitcoins even when china is lost in the world of cryptocurrency.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

I don't think you have to worry about the Chinese ban. Bitcoin is circulating around the world, and it's not just circulating in China, it's losing the Chinese market, it's causing a temporary collapse of bitcoin, but it's coming back to normal.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Bitcoin is not going to die just because of China. I know that China is very influential and powerful country, but it is not the only country who deals with bitcoin. Japan is where bitcoin is developed and yes, it fully accepted crypto coins which is a good thing. Crypto currency will continue even without the support of China. As the matter of fact, there are lots of countries in the world who are working to deal with bitcoin. Head's up. Bitcoin will overcome these challenges.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Does any coin die because of China yet? Or just FUD for sharks to buy more and more haha
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Bitcoin is not only dependent to China. Bitcoin is everywhere in the world although there are major impacts that happened recently because of the issue regarding banning of ICOs in China. But Bitcoin won't die because of a major country banning trading platforms.
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Probably NO and that's for sure. It has already been tested that bitcoin rises even more after it went down following China's decision to ban ICO and Bitcoin. That indicates that bitcoin can still surge high even without china.
Yes, I doubt that bitcoin will die in China. And even if several other countries prohibit it, I don't think it'll die. At the moment, although it's not stable, but it's an active asset and it's alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: