Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
for your last question the answer is YES. you can see, for now so many countries other than CHINA prohibit and banned any transaction that uses bitcoin as a means of payment. but whether the bitcoin is dead, of course not. the decline in bitcoin prices because of it, yes it is certain. but it does not make bitcoin disappear and die. internet and technology are the main factors of the existence of bitcoin in the world. so, as long as the internet exists I think bitcoin will still exist and will definitely grow in technology and system

Bitcoin is part of the future of money/currency and this kind of technology will never die and will continue. The younger generations this days are very wise and supportive to new kinds of technologies and innovation. Even if a lot of country will ban the usage of bitcoin and others forms of digital currency, they will surely not make this new technologies disappear with their actions. This is the digital era in our lives and we are lucky to be one of the first adopters of this technology. Cool

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

China is not the one who controlled bitcoin so there's no reason that bitcoin will Die . Bitcoin decreases it's price everytime there are negative news from china but i don't think this will be the cause of death of bitcoin. There are still many countries that supported bitcoin even without this country.

Certainly.  China is one of the biggest country in the world.  Thus, we have presumption that many Chinese are using bitcoin and the ban made by their government will lessen bitcoin users.  As we can see, price of bitcoin is currently going up.  So definitely bitcoin will not die because of China.
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I think complete stupidity. Even if China releases its national crypto currency, bitcoin will live for a long time! China will not be able to kill bitcoin
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

How? think as the contributor and manipulator of the bitcoin is China and most of the bitcoin is producing by crypto mining in china, in my point of view it is not possible at least currently.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

I think China will not be able to kill Bitcoin if China releases its national currency. Maybe prices will fall on tokens ... but that would kill bitcoin I strongly doubt
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

Even if the Chinese make their national currency. They can not kill bitcoin! he will live for a long time. Hope so)

67bd67bd

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

This is so absurd to even think about wiping out of bitcoin from the market forever. We all know that this is not possible in the near future not even in the distant. Bitcoin has a big support from investors. China or any other country cannot destroy bitcoin.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

Bitcoin will not die even without china,because the digital currency is not depends only on one continent,and its is supported from the investment coming  from different  nation like europe,australia, japan etc and many more countries,thats why bitcoin is not  easily down,even without the support of china.so therefore virtual currency is not easily diminished  even without  the support of china.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Bitcoin will not die because of china, because there a lot of different people nation wide who are still interested on cryptocurrency and it is the reason why this industry will not die even in the future.
DustanPorter

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

This would not happen even if china ban bitcoin because china is not only the country that uses bitcoin now. And now bitcoin is really pumping so high so definitely bitcoin will be more progressive after the end of year 2018.
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

No one country will kill bitcoin. Only a more efficiently widely used coin will topple the giant. It is possible, but will take time and it wouldn't be any single country's policies that does so.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

Even though China  will ban crypto currencies to its people. Bitcoin will not totally dies. Many countries like Germany , Japan , South Korea  are using and adopt bitcoins. As long as there is an electricity and WiFi , norm one can stop using bitcoin as big companies all over the world involve to it. Yet , there are the ups and downs of bitcoin’s strategy and  still normal to the long time  users.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Ralphson

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Bitcoin cannot die because of china banning cryptos..If china bans crypto,it doesn't prevent chinese from investing in cryptos.Serious investors can move to other countries to continue the game..Bitcoin is gradually gaining the attention of the whole world.New investors trooping in daily..No way BTC will die due to china..As a matter of fact,I see all these news from china as FUD..They just want to cause panic to bring market down in other that ,the whales can buy low..
Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

No, Bitcoin and other crypto not only rely on china it is widely used in other nation it will not depend in china alone.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

China makes really much troubles to the bitcoin prize !
But also the massiv FUD news these year on 2018 brings  low prizes !
but this is all good o buy in in Bitcoin a low prizes !

regards
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

Bitcoin can not die because of china. If tbey have being controlling the higher part of bitcoin , that does not mean bitcoin will die. Other countries can get to be in charge. The more people are into cryptocurrency,  the more we wont have to worry about bitcoin dieing.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

I am not fully knowledgeable to what extent of the China's government to affect bitcoin. But the main and direct impact of this decision of their government is the fear or panic of all other users in different places because China has influence across markets and industries especially in the online businesses.
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

of course not. although China is the largest contributor to the growth and development of bitcoin
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Bitcoin does not die from one country. China does not explicitly ban bitcoin. If China bans bitcoin, it will have a big impact, but it will not die. Bitcoin is traded around the world, and it is not just in China.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Probably NO and that's for sure. It has already been tested that bitcoin rises even more after it went down following China's decision to ban ICO and Bitcoin. That indicates that bitcoin can still surge high even without china.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: