Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Probably NO and that's for sure. It has already been tested that bitcoin rises even more after it went down following China's decision to ban ICO and Bitcoin. That indicates that bitcoin can still surge high even without china.

I agree, but I would still like to have China on bitcoin's side  Cheesy
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Definitely not. I mean, look at bitcoins now. It is thriving, alive and kicking even if we don'r have a powerhouse country for mining bitcoins. I wish do have China back but I guess it won't matter since we still are gaining a lot more value and attention from a lot of people.

Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

of course not. in addition to China, there are many countries where cryptocurrency is allowed

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

The threat from china to bitcoin is not severe and the china will make some regulations for the bitcoin while bitcoin is good to use in the world because there is no disadvantage of this currency to any thing. Bitcoin will not die because of china and the china economy is also good and because of the exports china capture the world market and if they give the legal status to this currency may the payments of the products of china will deal  in the crypto currency and the future of this currency is bright and for the long term it is good to hold.

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
They are banning those ICOs because a lot of it are scams and I think it is for the better. Though they will not really ban Bitcoin and in fact they just let it be because they recognize the economic benefit it will give both in micro and macro point of view.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

Of course not.. There are other countries that are part as well and are contributors too. So,why would bitcoin die for that reason?
Its possible that it will die in the future but not because of one country even with the largest population but by other reasons like, market crash that could cause instability of its value in the coin market or an unexpected events that could cripple the internet. For me, its the other way around it might become more of an advantage rather than a bad one.
If china decided to be no longer part of the crypto world,
A large percent of crypto users will reduce from 15-30 percent atleast. Obviously, because of their huge population and their widescale of crypto users.
Bitcoin will definitely survive without them,its only a matter of time when other countries could step-in and become a major factor and contributor in the future of cryptocurrency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Definately no. It will suffer crucially, but still it will be alive and continue to make us happy with its superior high price Grin I strongly believe in it
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

bitcoin takan die only for one country only, there are many other countries that still use bitcoin.
Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Definitely no. Yes it is obvious that china is a biggest contributor in raising btc but a single country cannot vanish it.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Truly China makes a major commitment to the development of Btc. As of late this has been a major issue and a questionable talk that China is escaping Btc. Presently development is promising and without a doubt a little effect is felt upon the development yet the same inside a short began to develop step by step.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

I think that China can not destroy and limit the influence and development of bitcoin. I recognize China as a potential and promising market with a large population. The bitcoin mining enthusiasts are based there and above all the resource and capitalization. However, China is not the first country to bring obstacles and limit bitcoin, in addition to Korea. All the distractions have gone through. bitcoin is still a force with development and popularity every day. Bitcoin has shown signs of recovery after the G20 summit. I still have the happiness and confidence of the future of the crypto market ahead.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

Definately no. It will suffer crucially, but still it will be alive and continue to make us happy with its superior high price Grin I strongly believe in it
The biggest bitcoin user today is japan so we do not have to worry if china banned bitcoin, and according to the latest news i get china government is making regulation about ICO and cryptocurrency, i hope this can bring good impact so bitcoin price can skyrocket.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

what makes you think that if China will ban bitcoin then bitcoin will die? in addition to China, there are 150 countries where they work with cryptocurrency
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

When all hardware will be moved somewhere from China Bitcoin will become great again at my opinion. People just lost an opportunity of mining Bitcoin...
Kuchiyosenojutsu

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

china is a country that can change the global economy today, and a lot of big investors come from China. so when they forbid an ICO there, will the bitcoin die? certainly not because the bitcoins are decentralized. but bitcoin prices will be affected because that is one bad news for bitcoin.
very unfortunate with such a huge Chinese population and so many of their investors forbid an ICO, will this be the impact of the unbridled ICO? so many emerging ICO scam? which leads to china prohibits an ICO?I do not know but this is bad news for bitcoin.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Guys. China is now undergoing major changes. This is due to the change of power, which takes the side of digital currencies.
Altcoina

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

No, Bitcoin will not die because of China. Regulation may be implemented on a wider scale across the world. If that happens crypto will become the new money which would cause controversy because you'd have many different currencies within the same country used for different purposes which in itself can be regulated on paper but very hard to implement in practice. If regulation of sort takes place more people will invest. So it's a conundrum right now. However lots of development on the way making market growth inevitable (more and more altcoins attached to products and services beyond fin tech) 😁
Dionny2017

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

I think so, of course that there with the cheapest energy concentrates most of the machines that do the mining more if the china is out they will move to another place that has a low cost of energy also and ball forward
Specctrall

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

it's silly to think that because of China all cryptocurrency in the world will die. other countries are also engaged in cryptocurrency
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Of course, China does not significantly affect the bitcoin market in the long run. And investors and holders understand this and should not worry. In China, there are only 20% of all cryptornic traders. Good and tembolee has already received news about the removal of regulations in China Wink Cool section  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: