Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

Popularity is one of the best things in inline and outdoor market.If people use a currency in the world its vlue going to ups and ups day by day.China is a big country.In this country bitcoin is very famous currency.Most people are use bitcoin in china.If china not use bitcoin,bitcoin price going to low but i think bitcoin not die because it is the most trusted currency and many country use i now Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Will bitcoin die because of China? China is not the determinant of crypto because so many country are involving know it. So many countries  are involving in this changing life program because it has increased  the country GDP.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

No. It is true that China is one of the most populated area in the world but does not decides or determines how far a solution can be or where it will thrive or not. Excuse me, Bitcoin is solving alot about financial transactions and its here to stay. Bitcoin is changing lives and way of business. Many today are getting it and let China wait to until technology/cryptocurrency do them strong thing.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

in addition to China, many countries invest money in bitcoin and if it is banned in China, it will not affect the cryptocurrency
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

I said NO! China is not controlled whole Crypto and they didn't make bitcoin die, Yes they are a big investors and contributor in Crypto world but they didn't controlled the whole market and there's so many big investors than China that preparing to enter in crypto.
Even they make a big FUD news they can't destroy whole Crypto as you see there's so many big Invetors trying to destroy Bitcoin last few years ago but what happened? They failed Wink
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

Every country that expresses its fears about an uncontrolled system is only a fear of losing control! we will see more than once from different starnets such!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

No. Yes China's banning will obviously create a huge impact because of the number of people living on that country.  But as we now,  China is just a contributor to bitcoin and still,  there are many other countries that are doing bitcoin activities because as we know,  bitcoin is used worldwide.  Even though China's banning will decrease the value of bitcoin,  I am confident that bitcoin can rise again due to its popularity and significance to people.  It just needed time for it to rise again and recover then boom! People might even forget that China banned bitcoin.  So for me,  bitcoin would not die just because of the banning of China.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

bitcoin will not die because of china, at this time there are many other countries that have received bitcoin as a means of payment. the effect on bitcoin is that the price is decreasing because the investors are also many from the Chinese country.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

For me China has an important role for bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die without China. Now many countries support bitcoin and other altcoins. If bitcoin without Chinese state is likely to only reduce the price on bitcoin in a short enough time and dropped drastically to zero. Cool
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

bitcoin will not die because of china, at this time there are many other countries that have received bitcoin as a means of payment. the effect on bitcoin is that the price is decreasing because the investors are also many from the Chinese country.
Bitcoin was affected by China because most of the biggest investors of Bitcoin are from China.
They're holding a really huge amount of Bitcoins and that's why they effect so much on this market.
But if they release all those Bitcoins and they won't have that control anymore so it's not that seriously to care about this problem.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Definitely not , because even china ban bitcoin it will not big effect because for sure they have country that accept bitcoin and advertise bitcoin so I don't think enough reason that bitcoin become die. Don't think bitcoin die becaude they have country ban bitcoin. Maybe they have little effect but remember if they have haters we have also supporters that support to bitcoin. I hope the price will increase even china ban bitcoin.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

China can be a huge market for bitcoins but if they prohibit bitcoins they are definitely not able to kill it when the whole world goes in another direction.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Its a big NO, China always say that they are going to ban bitcoin and the market will go down, don' t you know that its also a strategy for them to sell at the high price and buy on lower prices. And a lot of player and mining companies are all in China, and the people on China are all business minded people so why would they ban a treasure that they will sure get a lot of easy profit without doing too much effort. An almost everyone knows that Almost gadgets products are almost made in China, so they wont slip and ban bicoin.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

I think bitcoin wont die because of china.. there is too many people now investing in bitcoin no body can stop people investing, unless they will ban bitcoin all over the world.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

China is not the one controlling bitcoin so even this country bans it,bitcoin will never die.Mayvbe ,it will affect the price but this is not the cause of bitcoin end.
annajt19

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:06 AM

Yes, China is a big country, but is not the entire world. And I'm sure that all those things are just speculations, like all those fake news we heard in the past about South Korea or India banning crypto.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:47:07 AM

No. Yes China's banning will obviously create a huge impact because of the number of people living on that country.  But as we now,  China is just a contributor to bitcoin and still,  there are many other countries that are doing bitcoin activities because as we know,  bitcoin is used worldwide.  Even though China's banning will decrease the value of bitcoin,  I am confident that bitcoin can rise again due to its popularity and significance to people.  It just needed time for it to rise again and recover then boom! People might even forget that China banned bitcoin.  So for me,  bitcoin would not die just because of the banning of China.
Yes, China is a powerful country. They are smart, high tech, and rich country. China will always make a great impact in the term of Bitcoin and economy around the world. But you must know that one single country cannot control Bitcoin. In fact, the purpose of Bitcoin creation is not to be controlled by government and any other country. So there is no country that can control Bitcoin. For example: if the price of Bitcoin go down right now because of China, it may have great impact and long recovery. But the Bitcoin will sure recover and there is nothing to worry about. For long-term holder like me, I do not really care and afraid because of it.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

Yes, it is a big NO. Bitcoin is not invented in China so the bitcoin cannot die because of this country. Bitcoin is for worldwide and i know the price will back again to the highest value and recover again.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

It wouldn't happen. The bitcoin cannot die because of China. Although that country is one of the power of all. It does not mean the bitcoin will die because they banning it. I am confident that bitcoin will recover and become the highest again.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Of course Not! Bitcoin is a coin market crypto, a worldwide market and it does not depend on just one country. It depends on the demands and supply of bitcoin. And as long as demands increases and supply last it will pursue no matter what, whether its value will rise and fall and that is given.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: